What I Left Behind- Chapter 48

******IMPORTANT***********

 There have been some people wondering if I am going to create a series with Blake and Ethan. I have been thinking about this idea for a while now and I have decided that I will not be writing a second book to their story. I feel that with the way I am planning on ending things, I would only be dragging their story on by creating a second one.

As much as it saddens me that this is the only novel that will be about Ethan and Blake, I would love to tell you all that I will be writing a spin off to this book!

Any guesses who's story is next?!

There is still more information to come so stay tuned! xx

Chapter 48

Ethan’s POV

The following months went by quickly and before we knew it, it was the end of April. It had been a hectic semester but it was finally coming to an end thank god.

I had no idea what was going on with the wedding stuff but Blake knew what she was doing and I wanted her to have the most special day.

I personally just couldn’t wait to make her my wife.

“Babe you should take a break and come here. You’ve had your nose in that book for hours.” I said to Blake who looked incredibly hot, even if she were just in sweatpants and her hair was in a bun.

She looked at me, “Shouldn’t you be studying as well? I’m not the only one with finals this week.” She said closing her textbook and coming to the kitchen where I was standing.

“I did study but you’re over-studying.” I replied.

“Is there such thing?” She asked taking out the Nutella from the pantry and pulling out a spoon from the drawer.

“Yeah there is to the point where you’ll overanalyze the concepts. You shouldn’t worry about it anyways, you’ll be more than fine Lover Girl.” I told her as she ate a spoonful of Nutella.

“Uh huh.” She said looking at me intently.

“Well I’ve been texting my cousin Ava, you remember her right?” She asked me as she dug in the jar of chocolate.

“Yeah, Rachel’s brothers daughter.” I replied.

She nodded, “Yep. She’s been texting me non-stop about my wedding and how she feels terrible about not being able to make my graduation therefore distracting me from studying.” She said eating the Nutella off her spoon.

I chuckled, “That’s hardly a distraction.”

She rolled her eyes, “Oh be quiet.”

She replied before taking another spoonful of Nutella in her mouth.

“Have you finished packing everything?” I asked her taking her in my arms.

“Yep all that’s left is the couch and the TV in the living room.” She said dropping the Nutella on the kitchen counter and wrapping her arms around me.

“Can’t believe we managed to buy a house and handled the whole wedding thing without killing each other. I feel drained though.” Blake said sighing into my chest.

“I mean you’re kinda worth it.” I replied chuckling.

She giggled, “Yeah, you too.” She responded.

**************************************************

Finals week was hell of course but at the end of it all I took Blake out to dinner to celebrate the end of our sophomore year of college.