What I Left Behind- Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"You sure you're up for this?" Ethan asked me as we started walking towards the house where the party was being held.

"Positive. You're okay too, right?" I asked him raising my voice up slightly as the music started to get louder when we made our way closer to the house.

"As long as you are." He said squeezing my hand reassuringly.

I smiled and scooted closer to his side as we came to the front of the house. There were many people outside chatting along with their friends. Drew was definitely right about one thing; the girls were dressed like straight up bimbos. Some weren't which made me feel comfortable knowing that I wasn't the only one not wearing a costume. None of the guys wore one either making me feel more relieved.

Ethan got a tighter hold on my hand as we walked our way past the crowd of people on the front steps. All eyes were on us as we made our way through making me feel awkward. I continued along as Ethan led the way.

"If you get sick of me and need a break from me tonight, just tell me. I want know where you are if you aren't with me." Ethan said in my ear so I could hear him over the music.

I pulled him in for a quick kiss, "I don't ever need a break from you but just in case, I will tell you." I said before kissing him again teasingly.

He pulled away a few seconds later, "Good. And if you want leave at anytime.."

"You'll be the first to know, baby I know. Just have fun tonight, okay?" I asked him biting on my lip.

He smirked at me before pulling my lip apart from my teeth, "You do the same." He said before kissing me.

"Yep! I knew it was you two from the way you guys were sticking down each other's throats with your tongues. Damn I'm good. Tell me I'm good tiger." Drew said as he walked up to us.

"No." Charlie responded with Wesley on her side.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not like you and the slut are any better." I said directed at Charlie referring to Wesley as the slut.

"Shut up bitch." Charlie said softly smacking my arm.

"Yeah shut it Blake." Wesley said playfully nudging my shoulder.

"Easy on my girl now Drake." Ethan said defensively hugging me close to his body.

"Come on lets go dance." I whispered into Ethan's ear leaving the boys and Charlie behind.

He smirked at me and pulled us to the dance floor as Stereo Love by Edward Maya started blasting. We started dancing and I could feel him pulling me closer and closer to his body, making his hard even more obvious. I blushed at the thought that I was the cause for that and continued dancing. As the song finished, Ethan moved us off the dance floor quickly, surprising me at the speed he was walking to a hallway filled with people. We managed to get to a place in the house where no one was and he immediately started to kiss me.

He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I eagerly opened my mouth letting him explore. I ran my hands through his hair causing a small moan escape through his mouth. I smiled against his lips, which caused him to pull away and whisper in my ear, "The things you do to me lover girl." He said huskily.

I smiled, "Glad I have an effect on you Mr. Bradley," I said before I kissed him. Just when I gave him access, I pulled away and pushed his chest away from me, "Look's like I'm still winning and you're still... losing?" I said playfully making my statement seem more like a question.

I walked away smiling to myself back toward the party. I made my way into the huge crowd on the dance floor, nudging my way through to go to the kitchen.