001. Lightless Land

In front of him was a darkness where he could not see his fingers.

Bai Ling could clearly hear the man's scream in the dark.

His miserable voice resounded in the darkness, so that Bai Ling couldn't even tell which direction his voice came from. He could only hear the extreme fear in his voice, knowing that he was falling down, or being dragged down by something.

"Help!"

"There are monsters here!"

"Ah ah ah!" The

man struggled hysterically, but unfortunately he couldn't speak any more words soon after shouting these words. In the boundless darkness, only his screams became more and more shrill, and at the back, it almost didn't look like a human voice.

Underneath the scream, there was the faint crunch of chewing bones that made the back teeth sore.

The sound continued for a while, then everything came to an abrupt end.

In the darkness again, only Bai Ling's rapid breathing remained.

At this moment, the beautiful young boy bit his lip nervously because of fear, opened his eyes wide, his eyelashes blinked uneasily, and his whole body trembled slightly.

His back was now against a hard wall with a slight arc. He had to do his best to bend his legs and step on the arc of the wall with his feet to be able to barely stick to the wall.

Any movement of her body, even if she just lowered her head and glanced down, could cause Bai Ling to slide down uncontrollably, falling into the unknown darkness below like that man.

Thinking of the consequences of the man's slip and fall just now, Bai Ling closed her eyes in fear, and her red eyes became more and more hot.

He didn't want to be eaten alive.

However, Bai Ling has been in poor health since he was a child, and seldom does sports. Just maintaining this posture has already made him feel difficult.

His slender calves were tensed, and his fair feet were sticking to the wall with bare feet, his toes were exerting force, but his calf was already shaking.

All Bai Ling's perception of this darkness is only the wall behind him, and there are unknown dangers below, but Bai Ling doesn't know how long he can hold on to the wall.

A few hours ago, Bai Ling was still sleeping at home.

When he woke up, he heard a narration-like voice in his mind. The tone of the voice contained a kind of schadenfreude malice, saying that players were welcome to the dungeon world of the Nightmare Hotel.

As long as you find the entrance to the hotel, you can leave this copy and check into the hotel smoothly.

But other than that, he didn't provide any other clues.

He didn't tell them what kind of entrance they were looking for, or where it was, let alone how to find it.

Almost as soon as the system finished speaking, the man who had just died tragically screamed in panic, and then tried to climb up.

But he soon stumbled, fell, and died.

Now, even if the situation of crossing in her sleep was unbelievable, Bai Ling had to suppress her tears and quickly accepted the seriousness of the situation.

He wanted to find the entrance and leave alive.

He wants to go home.

But how to find the entrance, Bai Ling has no clue for the time being.

The only consolation for Bai Ling was that he was not alone.

He knew there should be someone else beside him.

Because he has always had a strong feeling of being watched.

Bai Ling was accustomed to being stared at, but she didn't feel strange at this time. Instead, she instinctively wanted to find where her companions were.

It's a pity that the black in front of him is thick and thick, different from the ordinary night. No matter how hard you try to adjust your eyes, you still can't see anything.

Bai Ling was completely unable to determine the distance of the other person from him, but inexplicably felt that he was very close to him, maybe even less than a centimeter away from him, staring at him face to face.

But Bai Ling couldn't see him.

Is there a wall on the other side?

But how did the man fall just now?

"Hello...?" The beautiful boy's voice trembled slightly, trying to take the initiative to speak.

The people in the dark kept looking at Bai Ling intently, seeming to be a little happy because Bai Ling was talking to him, and got closer, but didn't give him any response.

The more Bai Ling thought about it, the more puzzled she became. Why didn't the person on the other side speak?

He opened his eyes and looked ahead, but his voice was lower: "Can't you speak..."

Still no response.

There was a dead silence all around.

Even if she held her breath, Bai Ling couldn't hear anything.

No matter how hard you look, there is only a cold darkness in front of you.

But the strong feeling of being watched has always been there, even more and more clear, more and more oppressive, almost breathless.

In this strange silence, Bai Ling finally realized something, and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up a little bit.

Is it really a person who has been looking at him?

This thought made Bai Ling tremble uncontrollably.

He didn't know what it was, but he could feel something terrifying close to him.

Fear made Bai Ling's mind generate a bunch of terrible ideas.

It could be a monster.

It may have just climbed up from the bottom of the four, and it is now propped up on top of him, looking at him with its head tilted.

Or maybe it had actually been hanging upside down above him, only with its head down so that it could meet him face-to-face.

Maybe it is pure black itself, or maybe it has no shape at all, so it can be so perfectly integrated into the night, hiding by his side, so unscrupulous, watching him with eyes and eyes.

Bai Ling couldn't hear its breathing, couldn't feel its existence, and couldn't see its outline.

All he knew was that it was looking at him.

Bai Ling was clinging to the wall, her whole body tense, like a bird frightened, her body was so alert that she even forgot to breathe.

Then, he felt as though something had brushed against his hair.

No, it almost seemed to go straight through his hair!

The eerie touch crossed his hair, touched his ears, and went all the way down his cheeks, making goose bumps immediately pop up on the side of his neck.

It's touching him!

Those invisible hands didn't mean to stop at all, and even went straight through his clothes and touched his chest.

how is this possible.

How can it be possible to directly wear clothes?

Bai Ling's mind was a mess.

But the feeling is real.

The feeling of being touched by it is different from any touch Bai Ling has ever felt before, it is unfamiliar and weird that cannot be described in words.

Its existence is like a fog, a phantom, or in another plane, Bai Ling's five senses can't actually receive any information, including touch.

But Bai Ling somehow knew that he had been touched.

Does this feel come from intuition? sixth sense? consciousness?

Bai Ling didn't know, he only knew that the strange feeling was stopping at his beating heart.

It touches with palpable curiosity.

This invisible monster lowered its head in Bai Ling's fantasy, pointed at Bai Ling's heart with its fingertips, and then leaned in to sniff again, as if hesitating, thinking, and observing with interest, the next second Maybe out of curiosity, she pulled out Bai Ling's heart to see what it would beat.

Bai Ling didn't dare to move, her teeth rattled in fear. Because she didn't dare to breathe, she even felt dizzy due to lack of oxygen. Only her heart was beating fast.

The touch of the chest paused slightly, and then pressed down.

Bai Ling felt that it seemed to pass through his sternum with ease, and couldn't help but startled. "Don't!"

He instinctively wanted to run away, but his feet slipped when he moved a little.

The sound of the stone wall being rubbed was the most terrifying background sound at this time. Death was like a pair of big hands, and suddenly grabbed Bai Ling's ankle, causing him to slide down the arc of the wall.

"Ah!" Bai Ling's heart raised in her throat, and she let out a scream uncontrollably.

He raised his head back and tried hard to stabilize himself with his legs, but he still slid down.

Done!

Just when Bai Ling thought he was going to die. He was suddenly held up again. Inexplicably stopped the downward trend.

Bai Ling's heart was beating wildly, she immediately clinged to the wall and didn't dare to move, and she couldn't control her rapid breathing.

He was so scared that he wasn't even sure what had just happened.

All he knew was that the invisible thing on the other side finally took away the hand that was pressing on his chest.

But it was still looking at him.

Bai Ling was so frightened by the slipping just now that her eyes turned red, her legs trembled, and she didn't dare to move no matter what.

He could only cling to the wall, blinking uneasily in the dark, tremblingly waiting for its next move.

It seemed to be getting closer to him.

Fear made Bai Ling subconsciously breathe rapidly, and then he clearly felt that the hot air from his mouth seemed to be blocked by something invisible...

and swallowed...

Yes, what is it?

Bai Ling frowned suspiciously, staring at the darkness in front of her.

Suddenly without warning, that strange, strange, cold touch with curiosity pressed on his lips.

"!"

Bai Ling almost screamed out in fright. He widened his eyes, but there was still nothing in front of him, nothing to see.

But the terrifying existence on the opposite side could look at him, and even stretched out his hand, pressing his lips curiously.

This time, its touch did not pass through Bai Ling's flesh, but lightly rubbed against Bai Ling's soft lips, and then probed into the warm mouth again as if he had discovered a new world.

Its strange behavior left Bai Ling's brain blank, and she could only instinctively clench her teeth.

How to do.

Does it want to get into his throat, put his hand down his esophagus, all the way into his stomach, and then pull out his intestines?

No!

It must be very painful...

Tears piled up in Bai Ling's eyes, and when he thought that he was going to die like this, he felt extremely frightened.

But the monster didn't do that. Instead, it carefully touched Bai Ling's teeth with great interest.

It first touched Bai Ling's teeth in the front row one by one, and then squeezed Bai Ling's cheeks apart, probing inward along the teeth on his side, and quickly touched the soft, slippery flesh on the side of his mouth.

Its fingers paused slightly, and then it seemed to be fascinated, and probed more and more, and even stirred the saliva in his mouth curiously, rather lingering.

Bai Ling's mouth was pulled, her eyes widened in confusion, but she didn't dare to move at all.

What is it doing?

This strange touch seems to be simply interested in Bai Ling's mouth.

The invisible nothingness gradually adhered to Bai Ling's body, leaned close to his mouth, sniffed the taste between his lips and teeth intimately, and filled the gap between his teeth and the inside of his mouth, obviously there was no place left, Still digging in.

Bai Ling's expression became more and more puzzled, her soft cheeks bulged, and the corners of her mouth hurt slightly.

But no matter how Bai Ling prayed in her heart, she still had no intention of quitting.

He even wanted to touch Bai Ling's tongue.

no. no! Bai Ling was instantly terrified. He doesn't want to be gutted. He doesn't want to die like this.

If he is going to die. He must, too, bite it hard!

right. Bai Ling closed her eyes tightly, her eyelashes trembling, she mustered up the courage in her heart, and her face became hot with nervousness.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, a clear female voice suddenly came over.

"Is there anyone over there! Are you okay?" It

was as if an independent space had been broken.

Bai Ling suddenly felt that the air around her was flowing again, the oppressive feeling that made people breathless just now suddenly disappeared, and the strange touch in her mouth disappeared.

Although it was still pitch black, Bai Ling was pulled out of the dying isolation and helpless by the voice, and immediately said loudly, "Someone. I'm here!"