025. Gian Ranch (END)

"You said it!" Yin Ya scolded frantically, and his face changed quickly, "He went to the other side?"

Hei Mu Zong stood in the dark without speaking.

In fact, the siren that kept urging them to the past already suggested everything.

Yin Ya's pupils shrank, and angrily rushed over and grabbed Heimu's collar. "Why don't you watch him! Why don't you watch him!"

"You know he wants to run, why don't you watch him?"

Yin Ya was going to be mad, and he was about to slap his fists, "I shouldn't have Let you look at him!"

"Enough!" Hei Mu caught his fist, and instead roared: "He may still be alive."

Yin Ya gave Hei Mu a fixed look. "Yes..."

This possibility made the two of them put down their quarrel in an instant, and they both suddenly made up their minds. Without wasting any more time, they quickly walked towards the door together.

But perhaps because they had been delayed for so long, the siren in the room suddenly changed a tune.

Hei Mu and Yin Ya's hand that opened the door stopped at the same time, and clenched into a fist.

Something seemed to make a terrible creaking noise from the inside of their right temple, instantly tensing their tall figures.

The alarm then sounded a hissing echo, which turned into the sound of several people talking with communication equipment.

The person on the opposite side strongly condemned the unreliable behavior of Heimu and Yinya at the beginning, and even let the "food" run back, and then, let them come over to help find someone.

They said that there are too many low-level people here, and they are usually taken care of by machines. They are too lazy to go to the data to check, so it is better to let the giants recognize it directly.

In the end, the voice said decisively: "Dangerous elements who are trying to escape like this must be shot immediately after they are found!"

Yin Ya and Hei Mu gritted their teeth and looked at each other in the dark with indifference and stern expressions. Neither spoke.

Nor do they need to speak.

Because at this time, they can all see in each other's eyes tacitly, and they can no longer restrain

the killing intent of these people outside... surging.

-

On the other side, in the breeding area of ​​"Lower People".

Bai Ling was already sitting on the ground with her clothes in her arms, and was quickly embraced by Han Ziyu from the front. Because the other party wanted to cover him, the two were very close, and Bai Ling almost wrapped Han Ziyu's waist with her slender, fair legs.

The footsteps from the other side of the corridor were getting closer.

Bai Ling could feel that Han Ziyu seemed very nervous. The roots of his ears were clearly red, and his heartbeat was also loud. The hands around his back were almost dangling, and his fingertips even trembled slightly.

Han Ziyu, who has always been calmer, was so nervous, making Bai Ling a little uneasy.

He looked at Han Ziyu suspiciously, but when Han Ziyu glanced at him, his face turned even redder.

He looked away first, then simply put his hand on the back of Bai Ling's head, letting Bai Ling's chin fall on his shoulder. "Shh."

- "Ah, ah, my wife is so white! I suck."

- "Help, my wife's waist is so thin, these shoulders, these legs, ah, ah, who will carry me away!"

- "Damn, What is the surnamed Han covering up?" ——" Hahahaha

I can't stand this pose." Ji Bailing was pressed by Han Ziyu's head and forced to look outside, and soon she could vaguely see someone leaving on the other side of the corridor

come over.

His heart skipped a beat, and he closed his eyes immediately, not daring to look.

These boys around because Han Ziyu had taught them a lesson, but now they are very cooperative, and they naturally surround the two of them, hiding them to some extent.

But the approaching footsteps finally stopped on their side.

Bai Ling could hear a stranger standing in front of their cubicle, talking. Then the voice stopped again.

The inexplicable silence raised Bai Ling's heart.

He pursed his lips, summoned up his courage, and opened his eyes slightly. Sure enough, he saw a middle-aged man with a big nose outside the glass wall.

His skeleton is not small, his mouth is turned down, his huge rosacea is red in color, he is wearing a uniform, and he has a gun in his hand.

Outside the window stood another tall figure with a slightly bent body.

Bai Ling's pupils shrank the moment she saw the figure, her eyes widened in surprise.

It's black shepherd.

The man with the red nose seemed to be asking if the black shepherd recognized anyone?

And Hei Mu's deep eyes were obviously on Bai Ling and Han Ziyu who was holding him for a short while.

Bai Ling was like a prisoner who was about to be sentenced to death, her body was stiff and her blood was cold.

If Hei Mu said he recognized him.

That red nose will definitely kill them with one shot without hesitation, just like killing Sun Yang.

But after Hei Mu gave them a deep look, he lowered his gaze, and then quickly shook his head naturally.

——"Good guy, Hei Mu thought to himself, my wife ran away with someone else!"

——"I was even caught in bed by me! (bushi)"

——"But what can I do? Of course, I forgive my wife. Lah."

——"After all, I can't blame my wife. I can blame other bad men. My smart, lovely and beautiful wife is innocent!!"

——"qaq, come on prprpr"

——"You laughed at me! Am I the only one who is very nervous, do I hope my wife can leave this dungeon as soon as possible?"

Bai Ling's heart was still beating fast, he knew that Hei Mu saw him, but then, he He deliberately guided the red nose away.

Bai Ling stared blankly.

Is Heimu protecting him...

Han Ziyu quickly looked back, then lowered her head and let go of Bai Ling, turned her back to him, and quickly put on her clothes again.

Bai Ling didn't have time to think about it, so she put on her shirt and pants.

With her ears still red, Han Ziyu glanced out against the window glass. After confirming that there was no one around, she turned out again and walked around the corridor. After finding that he would not trigger the mechanical arm, he quickly returned and pulled Bai Ling out.

The two quickly ran out of this corridor and came to the corner at the end of the corridor.

The row here is full of office-like rooms, and there is an emergency exit on the far right.

Han Ziyu grabbed the handle of the nearest door and knocked it, but the door was locked.

Bai Ling thought for a while, took out the key stolen from Heimu before, and tried to put it on the sensor.

It's a pity that I still can't open it.

Han Ziyu frowned and could only try one by one.

no.

Or not.

These doors are locked.

How to do.

Bai Ling pursed her lips impatiently.

I finally got here. If I can't find anything, I have to go back through the long corridor before and find a way to go to another floor without bumping into the patrolling people.

Feels dangerous no matter what.

Bai Ling put the key in her hand on the last and largest door, but the door actually opened with a tick.

Han Ziyu and Bai Ling looked at each other and were a little surprised, but they pushed the door open immediately and entered the room.

It's a pity that they didn't know. At the same time, the red nose, who was about to leave with Hei Mu, also received a message on his terminal that the data room was opened.

Immediately his face darkened, he sneered, and turned back towards where Bai Ling was.

Han Ziyu looked around in the room, then immediately walked over to what looked like a computer with a light screen and tried to start it.

Bai Ling was stunned as soon as she came in.

This room has a large one-way mirror.

On the other side of the one-way mirror, there is a reinforced pure white room.

In the center of the room, there is a barrel-shaped culture tank.

Inside the transparent culture medium, a giant baby was sleeping.

The poor baby, with his eyes closed, didn't look conscious, but he had a lot of tubes attached to his body. On the right side of the brain, there is also a metal device that seems a little too large to be attached to the baby's head. He pulled his head slightly to the right.

There are no humanized decorations around the baby's culture jar, but a lot of bright red warning words are written on the outside.

[Highly dangerous. 】

【Excessive cultivation is strictly prohibited. ]

[If you show aggression, be sure to start the brain destruction program immediately. ]

Although this baby is a giant, it is obviously different from other giants that serve as food, and was bred for different research purposes.

These people have the ambition to use the superhuman strength and intelligence of giants, but they are also afraid of them, so that they are so defensive about a baby.

Bai Ling can't understand these words, but even if the baby is still young, Bai Ling can still feel that when the child grows up, it may be exactly the same as Yin Ya.

Said to be silver teeth, in fact, it is black animal husbandry. After all, their faces are almost the same. It's just that the usual facial expressions are quite different, which softens this feeling.

So... Could it be that Yin Ya and Hei Mu also "grow up" like this?

In a cold, pure white room with nothing, not even a little doll to stare at.

Bai Ling lowered her eyes and pursed her lips sadly.

"Bai Ling."

Han Ziyu suddenly called out to him and waved to him.

Bai Ling raised her head and realized that.

The light brain on the other side of the room has been successfully activated by Han Ziyu. Countless light screens popped out, almost surrounding Bai Ling, making him dazzled.

Some light screens show surveillance at different locations in the area, while others have many pictures with dense text, which seems to be a cold study of how to maximize production.

Surveillance on the giant's side showed that it was a large farm. On this side, the house on the right is dedicated to dealing with dead bodies, and this one is used to imprison the living. Although Bai Ling didn't quite understand it, she could roughly understand that this dungeon was just like what Han Ziyu had deduced. It was a terrible world with extreme shortage of food, overpopulation, and serious class divisions. Nobody wants to stay here. "Appeared." Bai Ling looked up, and was excited to find that the bad word finally appeared on the wall through this light screen. "Come here." With a rare smile, Han Ziyu stretched out her hand to Bai Ling, walked over and pressed the bad word. An aperture instantly lit up under Han Ziyu's feet. It's time to go out!