043. Monster Apartment

Lu Shaoyang didn't speak, just raised his hand to answer.

A burst of golden light and a black cloud exploded at the same time.

Bai Ling was directly blown behind the sofa by the battle they made. Looking up, there was a blue-white dragon and a giant cat with wings in the room.

The two big monsters were all powerful and evenly matched, so they had to use all their strength. The furniture was almost destroyed in an instant, and a large hole was opened in the ceiling with a bang.

Bai Ling's eyes widened, and only then did she notice that the outside was not the normal city seen from the apartment corridor window, but was clearly in a remote mountain forest.

It's a pity that the movement of these two big monsters was too loud. Bai Ling was quickly bent over by the gust of wind they were holding up. She covered her head in fright and fell to the ground.

Although the two of them had already flown as far as possible, Bai Ling had no demonic power. If it wasn't for a little golden light popping out of him from time to time to protect him, he simply felt that the aftermath of the fight between the two demons would have made him more vicious.

Seeing that the whole house was about to crumble, Bai Ling put her arms around her head in fear and shouted, "Don't fight!"

Logically, they shouldn't be able to hear him, but Bai Ling still felt a dark shadow flicker in front of her. After a while, he was picked up by someone by the waist, and when he looked back, it was Yin Jiuqi who grabbed him.

At this time, there were a pair of huge black wings on his back, which could completely cover the two people, but his body turned into a human appearance, and he pressed Bai Ling into his arms.

"You go with me."

He said as he rushed towards the door of the apartment with Bai Ling.

Bai Ling was startled and struggled desperately in his arms. "I don't want it."

Yin Jiuqi's face was sullen, the veins on his forehead burst out, he pressed Bai Ling's back of the head, if he had to hold him in his arms, he roared without thinking.

"I want you! You can't help it."

Bai Ling was so frightened that her face turned pale, she still pushed him hard, but she couldn't shake his arms.

Yin Jiuqi looked down at Bai Ling, his dark green eyes were terrifyingly heavy, and he didn't know if he wanted Bai Long to see it on purpose. He squeezed Bai Ling's face and was about to kiss him.

"Hmm." Bai Ling closed her eyes angrily, but couldn't push him away. The lips were violently held and sucked, and it felt a lot of pain. Where is this being kissed, it is clearly being bitten.

"Let him go!" Bai Long was really angry. Seeing that Yin Jiuqi had already flown to the door of the apartment, he directly hit a piece of golden light on the door, blocking his way.

Yin Jiuqi had to stop.

Bai Ling only felt that her body was suddenly entangled by a huge white tail, and she was brought to the other side of the room.

His mind was dizzy, and he felt the cool and hard dragon scales under his hands, only then did he realize that he was lying directly on Bai Long's body.

The dragon in front of him was huge and handsome, rising directly into the sky, surrounded by dazzling golden light, and every scale was like a beautiful jade.

Yin Jiuqi looked unhappy, broke the door with force, and then quickly charged towards Bai Ling again.

Lu Shaoyang's dragon tail gently put Bai Ling down, let him hide, and then greeted Yin Jiuqi.

Bai Ling lay on the ground again and looked up.

Outside the door, it still looked like an apartment corridor.

Bai Ling looked at the door, then looked at the big hole in the roof, and suddenly realized that this apartment does not seem to be a whole building, but actually connects different spaces together!

Every room is different when the door is opened.

There was a huge sound from the outside of the living room, as if the entire wall had been hit and shattered. Then the whole apartment suddenly shook!

This apartment is like a living, huge monster. At this time, it can't stand the impact of the two just now, and it let out a deafening wailing sound, and the whole body trembled.

When it shook, all the furniture was thrown around by the apartment, which was more terrifying than an earthquake.

Bai Ling could still vaguely hear that many monsters rushed out outside, and she was quite shocked, shouting to let the two big monsters have something to talk about, stop quickly, and don't destroy the formation of the apartment!

Bai Ling hid behind her face pale, when she received a message from Shen Qingyue.

Shen Qingyue hurriedly asked him, [Are you okay? 】It was obvious that they also felt the abnormality of the apartment.

【I'm fine. Sister Qingyue, I have made a discovery. 】

【We also have something to tell you. 】

Bai Ling just wanted to ask what it was, when another golden light flashed in front of her eyes, and then she heard the sound of a door being slammed shut, and the shaking finally stopped.

Bai Ling raised her head and saw Bai Long.

Lu Shaoyang had already changed back into human form, and quickly walked to Bai Ling, stretched out his hand and pulled him up. "Are you all right?"

Bai Ling shook her head, but she smelled a little blood. When she looked up, she saw that there was blood on Lu Shaoyang's clothes, and there was a bloody dragon scale on his shoulder.

"Are you injured?"

He stretched out his hand to cover it and comforted Bai Ling: "Well, small injury, don't worry."

Bai Ling looked up worriedly again, but Yin Jiuqi didn't come back.

"I destroyed the formation linking my mansion and apartment, and he couldn't find it for the time being."

Bai Ling nodded, probably understanding what Bai Long meant.

With a wave of Bai Long's hand, the house was more or less restored to its original state, and the big hole in the roof disappeared.

Bai Ling was surprised by the power of their sorcery.

However, Lu Shaoyang looked at Bai Ling, lowered his eyes, stretched out his finger, pressed it lightly on Bai Ling's lips, and rubbed it.

Bai Ling's lips were warm and soft, and they were bitten by Yin Jiuqi, looking red.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, then felt a little tingling, and her eyelashes trembled.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt?"

Although he asked, Lu Shaoyang did not withdraw his hand. Instead, he stood a little closer and pressed the corner of Bai Ling's mouth with his fingertips.

Lu Shaoyang's silver hair hung down from his face, and he looked at Bai Ling intently. His hands were slender and fair, with obvious joints, as if they had the texture of jade.

Bai Ling felt the corners of her mouth warm, and licked it with the tip of her tongue, only to find that the little wound had been repaired.

"Ah, thank you." Great.

Bai Ling raised her head and saw that Lu Shaoyang was still staring at his lips, her face was a little hot, and she lowered her head a little embarrassedly.

Lu Shaoyang hesitated for a while, but still asked, "Did you stay with that Qiongqi last night?"

Bai Ling blinked, reacted, and then felt guilty. He was indeed with Yin Jiuqi last night, but he couldn't explain why. It couldn't be said that he didn't even recognize his lover, he was the wrong person.

Lu Shaoyang reached out and held Bai Ling's hand, "Is he insisting on pestering you?"

Bai Ling lowered her head, but could only nod her head.

He squeezed Bai Ling's hand in his palm, didn't ask any more questions, just said.

"He's very dangerous and won't let it go. You don't want to leave my side recently, and it's best not to go back to the apartment first."

Bai Ling hesitated and didn't speak. He must have to go back, after all, Sister Qingyue and the others are still there. And if you want to leave the copy, it is estimated that you have to go back to the apartment.

Bai Ling saw that the wound on Bai Long's body seemed to be still bleeding, and turned to say, "Would you like to treat the wound first?"

"Okay."

Bai Ling saw Bai Long go to another room, and then sat down again and contacted Shen Qingyue.

the other side.

The room where Shen Qingyue and the others were also shook violently for a long time just now. They barely escaped for a long time before they were not injured by the furniture. At this time, they all sat on the ground with some strength.

Shen Qingyue asked Bai Ling, and then told the other two.

"It was because the two monsters that Bai Ling met before had a fight. It seems that this apartment is indeed a living creature."

Mu Yizhou wondered, "Why did they fight?"

Han Ziyu frowned and said, "It must be for the sake of Bai Ling fights."

Mu Yizhou was stunned, and repeated it a little dumbly. "You mean, the monsters in the dungeon are fighting for Bai Ling?"

Han Ziyu glanced at him and said angrily, "It's not the first time."

Mu Yizhou: "Huh?"

I can't blame him for his reaction. But come on, after all, the dungeon boss kills the player, and it is unheard of for daily operations, but fighting for the player.

Han Ziyu raised her eyebrows impatiently, "Why don't you fight?"

"Uh." Mu Yizhou touched his nose, how did she know...

He hadn't spoken yet. With a coquettish fox face, Han Ziyu warned him: "I tell you, get rid of your thoughts as soon as possible, Bai Ling doesn't like men."

Mu Yizhou: "Huh?"

He doesn't understand, he doesn't understand, He was a little messy in the wind. What is this, the scent of lilies?

Bai Ling didn't know their conversation, just continued to ask Shen Qingyue. 【What do you want to tell me? 】

Shen Qingyue said: 【Bai Ling, have you noticed that our gender transitions are all real, only you are not. 】

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, and recalled Han Ziyu's appearance. Yes, his appearance has really changed, and his stature has become shorter. Sister Qingyue is the same, her entire body is much taller.

Only his face and figure have not changed at all. It's actually a man disguised as a woman.

[That's because your identity itself is a man disguised as a woman. 】

Bai Ling was stunned.

[Han Ziyu told me that his identity should have a cat demon boyfriend, and he was worried about exposure. But his boyfriend didn't come back overnight. 】

Bai Ling was stunned for a while before reacting, 【Do you mean to say, his boyfriend is me? 】

【It is estimated that this is the case. Both Miss Fox and her boyfriend often cheat and steal things. So that white dragon is not your boyfriend, he should be looking for you because you stole something. 】

Bai Ling understood. So Miss Fox is the lover of the white cat. The white cat pretended to be a girl in order to steal from other people's homes. The sudden appearance at Yin Jiuqi's house was originally intended to steal.

After thinking clearly, Bai Ling probably understood what Bai Long was talking about before. It turned out that he stole his sword and then swallowed it!

He is not pregnant...

Bai Ling covered her face in embarrassment, her face turning red.

Wait, why did Bai Long say he wanted to marry him?

Shen Qingyue continued, "Now we don't have any mystery about our identities, and the same goes for Mu Yizhou. ]

[So the key to the bad word is not our identity, or maybe not in other monsters, but in the building itself. 】

Bai Ling put down the embarrassment, sat up straight, and immediately told Shen Qingyue what he found.

[In fact, after each door of the apartment is opened, it is connected to a completely different space. 】

Because the big cat's room looked like a suite in a modern high-end apartment. Bai Ling thought that the whole apartment would be like this.

But Bai Long's house is completely different from Big Cat's, quite ancient, like a big mansion. It is still forest outside.

Shen Qingyue suddenly realized after hearing this.

Because both Bailu's room and Miss Fox's room had a city view outside, she didn't pay special attention, but now, looking closely, the view of the city outside their windows is also different. Not a city at all.

So wherever these monsters want to go, it should be all about witchcraft. No wonder the central garden of the apartment has no way to go outside, because the apartment itself is a destination, not a transit station.

After Shen Qingyue communicated with the other two people, she said, "I think the way for bad words to appear is to leave this apartment."

Mu Yizhou agreed, "But the difficulty is that this requires the help of monsters. And I'm afraid it will expose us. Human identity. There is no reason why the monsters would be willing to send us out."

Shen Qingyue said: "In general, that's true. But...if it's Bai Ling, maybe it's enough to communicate with the monsters."

Mu Yizhou: " ???"

After discussing with the boss, you can clear the level? No, what kind of clearance method is this, he has never heard of it! Obviously everyone is embarrassed every time they pass the customs!

But now the two people around them are taking it for granted. It is unbelievable that he is the only one! He was so frustrated.

Mu Yizhou was depressed.

Since meeting this team, his three views seem to be being reshaped all the time. He simply suspected that they were not playing a game.

——"I feel that he has suffered a lot."

——"Then we still have to wait until the dungeon is released, and the impact will be even greater. Hahahaha."

Bai Ling knew that they needed Bai Long's help to take them out of here, and was a little tangled. After all, he seemed to have promised Bai Long... to marry him.

Thinking of these strange misunderstandings, Bai Ling covered her face again, her ears shaking with shame.

When Lu Shaoyang came back, he seemed to have deliberately changed into a nice white dress, which made him look more immortal. He also brought Bai Ling some spirit fruits that looked very pretentious.

Bai Ling was sitting there and smelled the aroma of the fruit, but she didn't take it and eat it.

Lu Shaoyang saw Bai Ling looking at him with hesitant expression on his face, and he was the first to ask, "What's wrong?"

Bai Ling lowered his eyes. "I have something to tell you."

Bai Longren is very good and treats him very well. Now that Bai Ling knows the truth, she can't continue to lie to him.

He pursed his lips. "What I said before... Yes, I lied to you."

Lu Shaoyang smiled softly. "I know... the elders in the clan told me that there is no such thing as a baby kiss."

He sat a little further away from Bai Ling and looked down at him. "But it doesn't matter. Isn't it?"

It's related...

Bai Ling looked at each other, always felt like a tail was wagging behind him, and felt more and more embarrassed.

Long pain is worse than short pain. Bai Ling bit her lip and said simply: "Actually... I'm a boy."

He was stunned when he saw Bai Long, afraid that he wouldn't believe it, and lifted his clothes. "Really, look."

Bai Long's eyes moved to Bai Ling's chest dully, seeing the different color, his eyes widened, and his ears immediately turned red, he reached out and hurriedly helped Bai Ling to put on the clothes Pulled down again.

"I, I don't mind."

"Huh?" Bai Ling was stunned. Does this matter?

——"Wife!!!! (HP is instantly emptied)"

——"Of course he doesn't mind, if my wife doesn't let go, he will be in hahahahaha."

——"Ah, ah, my god, my wife is stupid. Just take the initiative to show the stinky man's boobs, so cute woo woo."

This didn't make Bai Long dislike him, and Bai Ling was even more embarrassed.

Bai Long looked at Bai Ling's expression, but lowered his eyes, "Did you change your mind?"

"You don't want to be with me."

Bai Ling inexplicably felt that his eyes were pitiful, and his eyes were a little erratic, and said, "I, I need to find my friend."

Before Bai Ling thought that his lover was Bai Long, it was nothing to hide here for the time being. But now that he knows that his lover is actually Miss Fox, if Yin Jiuqi finds out this clue, it is likely to threaten Han Ziyu and the others. It's really worrying. Even if he might meet Yin Jiuqi when he goes back, he has to go back.

Lu Shaoyang said: "I can accompany you."

Bai Ling struggled for a while, but still confessed, "I can't stay here, I have to leave with my friends."

Lu Shaoyang was silent for a while, "Then you still Will you be back?"

Bai Ling looked at him and said nothing.

Lu Shaoyang lowered his eyes, the luster of his silver hair seemed to have dimmed, and he looked unhappy.

Bai Ling said softly: "...you better take out your sword."

Lu Shaoyang didn't reply immediately. He looked up at Bai Ling's lips, reached out and raised Bai Ling's chin, then lowered his head and leaned towards him.