047. Devil's Villa

Fu Nanting still had snow on his shoulders, and when he was walking to the second floor, Shang Yan was coming down the stairs.

When the two of them passed by, they frowned and looked at each other.

Shang Yan was not nervous at all. Not only did he not give up on the NC in the copy, but he took a step closer and said, "Why are you going outside in this weather?"

Fu Nanting looked at him coldly and did not answer.

"Hey, I still have some hope. I hope that Yu Nian doesn't die, just somewhere in this villa..." Shang Yan said as if he was really Fu Yu Nian's friend, looking straight at him. With Fu Nanting's expression on his face, "However, are you sure that Yu Nian was dead and buried outside?"

Shang Yan tentatively said, "Or are you looking for a way to get out of here in a hurry?"

Fu Nanting was cold . Looking at Shang Yan, he didn't buy it. "Did you stand at my door just now?"

Shang Yan's expression froze for a moment, and he smiled, "You read it wrong. I'm just searching this villa, I want to find your brother quickly."

"I'm not with you . I'm not familiar with you."

After Fu Nanting finished speaking, he went straight upstairs.

Shang Yan stood where he was, not daring to say anything.

The remaining two people were not sure about the relationship between these characters themselves, so naturally they did not dare to follow Shang Yan all the time.

[Boss, are we really going to blast that Bai Ling out? 】

Shang Yan continued to walk forward with a calm expression on his face. [Depending on the situation, now is not the time. 】

At the beginning of this dungeon, NC's firepower was all on Bai Ling, and it seemed easy for them to hide.

But the copy shouldn't be so simple, and there may be changes that he doesn't know about in the future, so he can't act rashly.

Of course, Shang Yan frowned and thought, if Bai Ling regretted rejecting him, and begged him to bring him a copy... that's another story.

——Bai

Ling was startled when the door opened again, but it was Fu Nanting who came back.

Seeing that Bai Ling was still huddled in the cabinet, Fu Nanting seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and walked towards Bai Ling.

"It's snowing a lot." Fu Nanting stopped halfway through his words, and didn't know why he had to explain to the little devil why he couldn't take him away.

Bai Ling didn't expect to be able to leave the dungeon easily. His hand was already tied a bit uncomfortable, so he took the opportunity to lift it up and looked at Fu Nanting pitifully.

Fu Nanting hesitated for a moment, and after seeing the marks on Bai Ling's white wrist, he helped him pull the rope.

"You hide well."

Bai Ling nodded hurriedly, lowered her head and touched her wrist, and then obediently pulled one of Fu Nanting's coats over it.

Fu Nanting looked at him like this, his fingers curled up, but he still stretched out his hand and touched Bai Ling's head.

Bai Ling looked up at him suspiciously, but Fu Nanting suddenly raised Bai Ling's face. There is a very light red mark on the chin.

Fu Nanting frowned, "Someone came in."

Bai Ling hesitated for a while, but nodded slightly.

Fu Nanting didn't even ask who it was, just said, "What did he do?"

Bai Ling pursed her lips. Shang Yan and the others are players after all, Bai Ling is very tangled, he can't do anything to harm others. But he couldn't say anything anyway, so he could only shake his head.

Fu Nanting didn't ask again.

He didn't realize that other believers would let Bai Ling go, so it proved that Shang Yan might also be an alien.

But if he said it, Bai Ling would definitely be pulled into the water.

In this situation, no matter who attacks first, if you are not careful, the final result is likely to be dead together.

Bai Ling was still confused, but Fu Nanting's face sank, and he closed the door and went out again. This time he locked the door.

——Bai

Ling continued to wait in Fu Nanting's

room Although there were voices from time to time outside, no one had barged in.

In the end, because she didn't sleep at night, Bai Ling covered her clothes and fell asleep in the closet.

When Bai Ling woke up again, the sky seemed to have darkened.

Bai Ling's first feeling was that she was very hungry.

Very hungry, very hungry, very hungry.

Bai Ling was so hungry that she couldn't think at all, she just wanted to put food in her mouth immediately.

He immediately took out the biscuits that had been hidden in his pocket.

Under normal circumstances, the things brought in from the outside of the dungeon, although the clothes may change according to the situation of the dungeon, the small items in the pocket will still be preserved.

Bai Ling changed her clothes and kept this package of biscuits all the time. At this time, she eagerly tore open the packaging bag and shoved all the biscuits into her mouth.

As soon as she put it in her mouth, Bai Ling felt that something was wrong.

what happened? The biscuits obviously hadn't gone bad, but he just couldn't swallow them, and he couldn't taste them at all.

Bai Ling felt really uncomfortable at this time. The tattoos on his body seemed to be faintly chilling, his teeth became itchy, and he was very weak. The most important thing was that he was hungry, and it was abnormal.

Even though she didn't want to eat the biscuits, Bai Ling forced herself to swallow the biscuits.

But after eating the biscuits, his hunger was not relieved in the slightest.

Bai Ling felt even more uncomfortable. He pushed open the cabinet door, and then fell out of the closet with weak legs.

But after coming out, Bai Ling smelled a very fragrant smell.

He immediately raised his head. The smell seems to be wafting in from outside.

Bai Ling moved her nose, walked over immediately, stuck to the door, and vaguely heard Mother Fu's voice again.

"Let's pray to the Lord!"

"The Lord will purify us! Protect us from becoming aliens."

"Lord, please help us find that demon! Kill him!"

What's going on, they seem to be performing some kind of ritual .

Bai Ling knew that she couldn't go out, but the smell wafting from the crack of the door was so fragrant.

what are they eating?

Bai Ling clutched her stomach sadly and squatted on the ground, her eyes immediately reddened. He had never been so hungry, and he really wanted to eat.

——"My heart hurts, my wife is so pitiful."

——"Nightmare copies must be like this, there is no good."

——"Although I am very reluctant to wife, but for the first time, I hope that a player can get rid of nightmares quickly."

- "Yes, I still hope that my wife will be happy all the time."

After a while, the door lock was turned, the door opened again, and it was Fu Nanting who walked in.

When he saw Bai Ling at the door, he frowned and said in a low voice. "What do you want? Don't go out."

Bai Ling immediately grabbed his hand, opened her mouth, and pointed, indicating that she wanted Fu Nanting to give him something to eat.

But Fu Nanting looked at Bai Ling's actions, but his face sank. He didn't answer, just wrapped around Bai Ling's waist and took him inside, not letting him get close to the door.

Bai Ling was so hungry that she couldn't feel wronged. Thinking that Fu Nanting didn't understand what he meant, she took his hand and shook it, and after a few voices, she expressed that he was hungry again.

As a result, Fu Nanting lost his temper. "I won't give you my blood to drink."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, not knowing what he was talking about.

How could he want to drink blood, he just wanted to eat.

At this time, the aroma from outside the door was still coming. Bai Ling became more and more hungry and dizzy. She pushed Fu Nanting away, and wanted to go to the door to smell it, but before he got to the door, he fell to the ground and lay on his back. I vomited a few times.

"What's the matter with you?" Fu Nanting took a few steps over, looked down at him, and finally sighed. He had no choice but to hug Bai Ling's waist and take him to the bathroom.

Bai Ling

hugged the toilet, and quickly spit out all the biscuits he had just barely swallowed.

Then it was Fu Nanting who pulled Bai Ling up, helped him to the sink, and washed his face with water himself.

Bai Ling felt even more uncomfortable after she vomited. She couldn't stand still. She could only lean on Fu Nanting's body. Her eyes were red and her tears were dripping down. She looked very pitiful.

"Why are you crying?" Fu Nanting was in a complicated mood, wrapping one arm around Bai Ling's waist and carefully wiping his face with a towel in the other.

This idiot demon was so hungry that he even went to eat biscuits, really...

Fu Nanting wanted to dislike Bai Ling, but seeing his pitiful expression of crying and crying, his tone softened uncontrollably. "Okay, don't cry..."

Bai Ling opened her mouth and said "ah" twice to Fu Nanting's grievance. The expression can also be guessed, what he said was that he was hungry.

Fu Nanting looked away and gritted his teeth, "I said... I won't give you my blood to drink. It's useless for you to cry."

This little devil starved like this after only one day without drinking blood. I usually drink blood.

Then it goes without saying who has been feeding.

Bai Ling opened her mouth to eat when she saw him, so does he do the same to Fu Yunian?

But how did Fu Yunian feed him?

Why are you feeding so hard?

Once Fu Nanting let go of Bai Ling's hand, Bai Ling, who was so hungry that her legs were weak, continued to slide down, and finally sat directly on the ground, her clothes being lifted.

Fu Nanting glanced at it and saw that Bai Ling seemed to have not only heart-shaped blood patterns on her lower abdomen, but also gorgeous patterns on her lower back, like wings. Only a little is exposed, most of which are covered by pants.

——"!! Wife's tattoo is so astringent." ——"Help me

, will it still change shape at that time? It must change color according to the feeling??"

——"Wuwuwu, I can't see it anymore. Having a tattoo on my wife makes me feel like I'm dying."

Fu Nanting looked at the pattern on Bai Ling's slender waist and fixed his eyes.

The blood lines on his body are so bright, is he always caressed by his brother?

Is this little devil always acting like a spoiled child with Fu Yunian with red eyes like this?

But what is he acting like a spoiled brat, begging for more feeding?

Or crying and saying he's full?

The more he thought about it, the more Fu Nanting frowned, feeling very uncomfortable.

No, not right! What was he thinking about?

Fu Nanting immediately pulled down Bai Ling's clothes and pulled Bai Ling up from the ground again.

No matter how good Fu Yunian was to this little devil, he was not dead in the end.

There was no sadness in the little devil's expression.

The feelings of the aliens for them can only be lies, and in the end they are just to drink their blood and swallow his heart.

He can't, become like his brother.

Fu Nanting picked up Bai Ling again, carried Bai Ling all the way out of the bathroom, put it on the bed, and said to him.

"I'm not my brother. I won't be deceived by you, and I won't be soft-hearted. I'll keep you here..."

Fu Nanting gritted his teeth and could only cite a reason he didn't quite believe in himself, "I just don't want you to have the opportunity to go out and lie to others. I will guard you myself and won't let you run away.

" It's so uncomfortable, in fact, I don't have time to pay attention to what Fu Nanting said. He lay on the bed, only knowing that Fu Nanting would not give him something to eat, so he shrunk into the quilt sadly, wrapped himself up in a ball, and ignored Fu Nanting.

Fu Nanting hesitated for a moment, then went to get a quilt, spread it on the ground, and turned off the light.

Bai Ling had already slept all day, plus she was really hungry, so she couldn't sleep at all. The more night it got, the more hungry I became, and my body became cold.

He didn't know what was wrong with him, he cried again, and reached out to grab the tattoo on his body.

Bai Ling felt so strange now. Not only did he really want to eat, but he also felt that the tattoo was cold and itchy. Not the kind of itch that you want to scratch, but the inexplicable desire to be attached to something hot. It's best to be like a person's body temperature, and then a little hotter, burn it on his skin, and let him absorb the warmth.

But there was no one around, Bai Ling was aggrieved and burst into tears, and tried to touch the tattoo with her own hand, but it did not relieve the feeling.

Fu Nanting opened his eyes and saw that Bai Ling kept tossing and turning, and cried softly again. In the end, he sat up, "What's wrong?"

He walked over and touched the quilt, but he couldn't find Bai Ling's head. Well, I had to lift the quilt and take out Bai Ling's little face from the quilt. "What's wrong with you? Are you so uncomfortable?"

Bai Ling was already hungry and dizzy, and it took a long time to recognize Fu Nanting.

Fu Nanting's hand holding his face is warm, but this person, he refuses to give himself food.

Bai Ling pursed her lips, inexplicably blaming Fu Nanting for her hunger and discomfort. At this time, he was concerned about him, but he cried even more.

He had red eyes and pursed lips, and he wanted to beat Fu Nanting while crying.

Do you tube.

He clearly wanted to kill him, but there was really no deterrent.

Fu Nanting's heart softened, helplessly turned over onto the bed, grabbed Bai Ling's hand, and hugged him. "Shh, don't make a fuss...be quiet."

He leaned so close to Bai Ling that instead, Bai Ling could smell the delicious food. This smell is even more fragrant than what Bai Ling smelled from outside the door before. It seems that it smells a bit like when Bai Ling first came in, in the room full of blood.

But it's so light that you can hardly smell it.

Bai Ling thought that Fu Nanting was hiding something to eat, and her saliva was secreted. She immediately grabbed Fu Nanting's clothes and kept sniffing with her nose, getting closer and closer to Fu Nanting.

When Bai Ling hugged Fu Nanting and put her nose close to Fu Nanting's collarbone, she realized later that he was smelling Fu Nanting.

The aroma came from Fu Nanting's skin, the smell of his flesh and blood.

For a moment, Bai Ling felt scared.

He actually really wanted to drink blood.

But at this time, she smelled the warm and sweet smell of blood at close range, which made Bai Ling feel even more hungry.

The setting of the copy made Bai Ling unable to think properly. She instinctively opened her mouth and moved close to Fu Nanting's neck, wanting to bite him.

Fu Nanting's Adam's apple rolled, and he wanted to push Bai Ling away, but Bai Ling seemed to be hugging him completely now, and Fu Nanting hesitated and did not give up.

Bai Ling's hairy head rested on his shoulder like this, and her soft lips were pressed against his neck. Bai Ling wanted to try to take a bite, but couldn't keep her mouth down. After hesitating for a while, she stuck out her wet and hot tongue and licked him.

Fu Nanting's breathing was a mess, and then he pushed Bai Ling away, and said in a hoarse voice, "No way..."

He didn't know whether to tell Bai Ling or listen to himself.

Bai Ling was hugged by his hand and tried to struggle several times, but couldn't resist his strength at all, and naturally couldn't drink his blood, so she started crying again.

Fu Nanting held Bai Ling like this, it was hard to let go, but in fact he reacted again, his ears were red, and he frowned, "Don't cry anymore..."

Bai Ling was about to taste blood and was pushed again Kai, I'm so uncomfortable right now, I don't listen to him at all, and I cry even more sadly.

Fu Nanting looked at Bai Ling with a complicated look.

Obviously this little devil wants to eat him, but he is so helpless and pitiful.

As if he was bullying him, deliberately starving him.

The most hateful thing is...

he is really stupid enough to feel sorry for him.

Fu Nanting gritted his teeth and had no choice but to put his hand in front of Bai Ling. "Don't cry, I'll give you a drink, okay..."

Bai Ling saw

his hand, smelled the nice aroma again, opened her mouth and bit his palm.

But Bai Ling's teeth were pounding, and even though he was hungry, he didn't dare to use too much force, and he couldn't bite his skin at all.

Bai Ling kept holding Fu Nanting's palm in her hand, but she still couldn't drink the blood. In the blink of an eye, two more tears fell. It hit Fu Nanting on the back of his hand.

Fu Nanting's heart tightened and he was helpless.

This little ancestor not only needs to be delivered to his door, but also needs to be fed into his mouth.

Fu Nanting got up in resignation and found a knife from the room, cut his palm, supported Bai Ling's head, and fed it to Bai Ling again.

"Okay, don't cry... This is it."

Bai Ling smelled the scent of blood, so she stopped crying immediately, grabbed Fu Nanting's palm and started licking it. After tossing for so long, he finally ate blood, and his comfortable eyes narrowed.

Fu Nanting looked at the person in his arms and hugged his hand tightly like a baby, and kept licking him with his little tongue, as if he liked him, but in fact he just wanted to eat him. It's just a weird feeling of soreness.

Moreover, he realized that, in fact, the feeling of being licked by a foreign race will also bring a certain pleasant feeling.

Bai Ling's body temperature in his arms began to become extraordinarily present, causing Fu Nanting's heartbeat to chaotic.

Fu Nanting looked away from Bai Ling's face with some difficulty, and even let go of Bai Ling, turned his back, did not dare to look at Bai Ling, and just passed his hand over.

But even so, Fu Nanting could still feel Bai Ling's soft tongue and his warm breath in his palm.

The arms suddenly felt a lot empty, but the beating heart was not relieved in the slightest.

Fu Nanting closed his eyes, and on the one hand kept telling himself that the other party was still a demon to be guarded against.

But on the other hand, after he closed his eyes, what kept flashing in his mind was Bai Ling's wet eyelashes, aggrieved expression, soft lips, and the beautiful tattoo on his lower back, and the tattoo will How would it go down along Bai Ling's fair skin, to a place he had never seen before...

Fu Nanting's mind was in a mess, he felt Bai Ling leaning towards him, his Adam's apple rolled, and he still turned back in the end looked at him.

This little devil hangs down his dark eyelashes, his small face is almost covered by his hands, and he takes the initiative to hug his arms, like a spoiled cat, not only wanting his blood, but also wanting To his attention and caress. Even when licking the palm of his hand, the satisfied sound he made with his nose was like a cat's.

Fu Nanting's Adam's apple rolled, and his heart beat more and more fiercely. In the end, he still leaned over and pressed Bai Ling into his arms.

The little guy's body was soft and warm, filling the vacancy in his arms so well that Fu Nanting's fingertips were trembling slightly.

He clearly knew that Bai Ling was eating his blood. No one knew better than him that Bai Ling might kill him.

But his poor, vulnerable heart was still beating for Bai Ling at this moment, as if he had completely forgotten who was its owner.

On the one hand, Fu Nanting spurned his own weakness in his heart, and on the other hand, he held the person in his arms tightly.

He put his head against Bai Ling's face, rubbed the tip of his nose against Bai Ling's soft cheek, and secretly kissed his earlobe with his lips. He fascinatedly smelled the intoxicating fragrance on Bai Ling's hair and neck, and he couldn't help himself.

Bai Ling stayed in Fu Nanting's arms very obediently, as if she didn't care about anything as long as she could hold his hand and lick it.

It wasn't until the blood in the wound was over, Bai Ling opened her mouth again, and bit his palm awkwardly, that Fu Nanting woke up a little bit.

He exhaled, gently removed his hand, and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay... that's enough."

Bai Ling really felt less hungry, but still greedy, subconsciously chasing his palm, turned it over. body, pressing directly on him.

The two suddenly looked at each other, and they

didn't want to look away for a while.

After all, in Bai Ling's eyes, Fu Nanting was as beautiful as a delicious cake.

Fu Nanting, on the other hand, looked at Bai Ling absently, unable to look away from his face. His mind uncontrollably thought of the previous question.

How did Fu Yunian feed Bai Ling before?