052. Final Round

Bai Ling felt in a trance that someone was talking.

"I shouldn't have let him go... I can't find him now."

"I can find him." "It's

been more than ten days!"

"He didn't have a copy, otherwise he wouldn't be able to find him."

"In case he What happened?"

"I won't let him have an accident."

"I miss him so much."

"It must be around here."

"Bai Ling..."

Bai Ling frowned.

He is right here.

But the calling continued. Bai Ling wanted to answer, but was stopped by something and couldn't speak.

Wait, this voice reminded Bai Ling that half a month had passed since the last time she returned from the dungeon.

He seemed to have something very important to do.

Final game.

Bai Ling's heart tightened suddenly.

When was it, he vaguely remembered that the final round seemed to have begun, but he was not sure. He has absolutely no clear memory of what he did before that.

The final game should be dangerous, why is he sleeping?

Bai Ling thought of this and opened her eyes. When she woke up, she found that her head was heavy, and her memory seemed to be broken.

He looked around and found that he seemed to be still in the hotel, but in a different room.

At this moment, Bai Ling bowed his head, and he could see that the bed he was lying on was covered in blood. The overlapping of light and dark red was particularly distinct on the white sheets, and there were also many bloodstains on the floor.

He stood up from the bed in fright, only to find that Han Ziyu was lying next to him.

There was a lot of blood on Han Ziyu's body. No, the blood came from him.

His clothes, especially his waist and abdomen, were soaked with blood, and his arms were tied behind his back.

He was lying on his side on the bed, his brows furrowed, his eyes closed, and he didn't know whether he fell asleep or passed out in a coma. Strangely, he lost so much blood, yet his face was still red.

Bai Ling walked over and hurriedly untied the rope that bound him, trying to wake him up.

"Han Ziyu, Han Ziyu, are you alright?"

Fortunately, after Bai Ling called out a few times, Han Ziyu opened her eyes.

He raised his head with some difficulty at first, his pupils slowly focused on Bai Ling and his face that was close to him, stunned for a moment, then immediately stepped back and bounced away from Bai Ling.

But this may have pulled his wound, made him close his eyes, snorted with his nose, and then his expression became very strange.

"What's the matter..." Han Ziyu's face turned even redder, and hurriedly reached out and tore off his T-shirt and touched his stomach.

Only then did Bai Ling see that there was a huge wound on Han Ziyu's waist at this time, which looked like a blood hole. There were many scratch marks around the wound, and it started to bleed again when touched.

Han Ziyu stared at her wound, as if in disbelief, but soon the expression on her face became even more strange.

He tentatively squeezed his wound with his hand, and immediately hummed again. His eyes widened, he gasped for breath, and his face turned even redder, but there was a mixture of shock and fear in his eyes.

"It's like this..."

Bai Ling felt that the wound must be very painful when she saw it, and she didn't understand why he wanted to touch it. "What are you doing?"

Han Ziyu didn't answer him immediately, but he didn't stop the movement of his hands. Instead, he kept scratching his wound, as if he wanted to rip his stomach and tear his skin off.

Seeing that his wounds were getting worse, Bai Ling hurriedly reached out to stop him. "Stop!"

Han Ziyu suddenly looked up at Bai Ling. His face was flushed now, his temples were sweating, and his pupils were spreading uncontrollably. He even grabbed Bai Ling's hand with a backhand and pressed it on his wound.

Bai Ling could feel the bloody touch under his hands, and hurriedly wanted to pull her hand back.

Han Ziyu shook violently and leaned against Bai Ling. He was trembling all over, gasping for breath, and screaming in pain, but his face was surprisingly red, and there was a layer of fine sweat on the back of his neck.

Bai Ling was terrified, but her strength was not as strong as his, so she couldn't pull her hand back. "What are you doing!"

"I'm sorry." Han Ziyu frowned, her whole body tensed like a rock, and shouted, "Tie me up! Tie me up quickly."

Bai Ling could only pick it up in a panic The rope that was just thrown away tied Han Ziyu's hand again.

But Bai Ling wasn't very good at tying people, so she could only clumsily lay on top of him, causing blood all over her body and hands. During this period, Han Ziyu tensed all the muscles all over her body, buried her face in the sheets, and gasped for breath, as if she was trying to suppress something.

After Bai Ling was reluctantly tied up, she didn't dare to touch him again. "What's the matter with you?"

Han Ziyu's face was hidden under the sheets, but her ears and neck were all red, and she was silent for a while before muttering: "Do you remember what I told you at the beginning? , what is my nightmare?"

Bai Ling thought for a while, her face paled. "The ghost who opened his stomach and wanted to take out his own intestines?"

No wonder he was in such a strange state. Bai Ling got closer. "Can't you control your hand?"

Han Ziyu bit her lip and turned her back to Bai Ling. She didn't look at him, didn't answer, just said, "How are you? How are you..."

Bai Ling He stood up and walked around, patted his body again, but found that there seemed to be nothing wrong with him.

Seeing that Bai Ling was all right, Han Ziyu breathed a sigh of relief.

Now Han Ziyu has suffered such a serious injury. Bai Ling looked around the room in a panic, but she really found a medical kit in the cabinet, and hurried to Han Ziyu's side. "I'd better wrap it up for you."

Han Ziyu seemed hesitant, looking at Bai Ling before he spoke.

Bai Ling had already leaned over by herself and pulled back his shirt again, revealing Han Ziyu's strong waist and scary wounds.

But as soon as Bai Ling touched him, his face changed, and then he buried his face in the bed again, his body was so tense that he was shaking, and his entire neck was red.

Bai Ling wanted to tighten the bandage to stop the bleeding, but Han Ziyu groaned uncontrollably and almost jumped up, panting in a panic, "No... No!"

He bit his lips, his voice too hoarse, his voice It all got weird. "Bai Ling, you, don't touch me for now..."

Bai Ling had no choice but to withdraw her hand and asked worriedly, "Are you in pain?"

Han Ziyu's expression was a little ashamed, her face turned even redder, her lips parted for a long time. Only then did he say, "No, I, my perception is the opposite now."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, what did she mean. That's what was supposed to be painful, and now it's joy.

"And... the ratio of this perception is abnormal. The pain reaches a certain critical point, and I feel like I might kill myself."

Bai Ling's eyes widened, so the ghost really couldn't stop. Will you take out your own intestines?

"Can you not come here yet..." Han Ziyu lowered her head, her voice hoarse, her back arched, and she didn't even dare to look at Bai Ling, "I need to calm down."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, her eyes swept away, this Only then did he realize that he had a clear reaction, his face flushed, and he immediately stood up embarrassedly.

Bai Ling was embarrassed to look at Han Ziyu again, so she walked around the room and glanced at her wrist again.

It seems that they are still in the Nightmare Hotel, because the room card is still there, and the system is not displayed in the copy.

But Bai Ling didn't know if the system could be trusted.

According to the system's time, they should have entered the final round, but their memories were all blank. And there are obvious traces of life in this room. If they hadn't lived here for a few days, then at least someone else lived here before them.

The most important thing is that Bai Ling felt that it was only ten minutes after he woke up, and the time showed that it had been an hour.

Anyway, everything is messed up.

Besides, where is Shen Qingyue?

Bai Ling walked to the door and tried to open the door a little to look outside.

Just happened to see a strange player collapsed in the corridor.

She looked mad, with a lot of bulges on her body, and kept shouting loudly to stop being noisy, but the surroundings were actually quiet.

Then Bai Ling saw that many bulges on her body were constantly wriggling, as if something was opening and closing inside.

This obviously made her so painful that she frantically stabbed herself with a knife, and then the biggest bulge next to her neck suddenly cracked, teeth grew, and it turned into a mouth.

As soon as the mouth came out, it started screaming non-stop.

The woman cried and laughed, screamed and ran away, feeling crazy.

Bai Ling's face turned white.

He closed the door again and looked back at Han Ziyu.

Han Ziyu had already stood up with difficulty, took out a little bandage from the medicine box, and managed to stop the bleeding. And then went to the door.

Han Ziyu whispered to Bai Ling: "This is very wrong, our memory is wrong, and the time is not right."

Bai Ling nodded.

"If the final game is a nightmare, then my sister's situation should not be very good." Han Ziyu expressed concern, "I still have to go out and see."

He said that he was about to open the door, and Bai Ling saw that he suffered Seriously injured, he hurriedly stopped him and opened the door by himself. "I'm coming."

Han Ziyu looked slightly stunned, she kept looking at Bai Ling with deep eyes, and took the initiative to hold Bai Ling's hand.

His palm was still warm, and Bai Ling didn't care.

Han Ziyu looked around, then took Bai Ling into the corridor.

The hallway is still nightmarish, with lots of doors, no windows and no clock.

They moved forward cautiously, but fortunately they did not encounter anyone again.

Bai Ling suddenly saw a door in front move, then close again, and then move again. It was as if it had been blown by the wind.

Han Ziyu frowned and wanted to kick the door shut.

But Bai Ling held him back, "Wait..."

He seemed to hear something.

Bai Ling searched for a long time. Under the door, she saw a little bald mouse, desperately trying to scratch the door to get out. Why is the strength too small.

With this kick from Han Ziyu, he would be crushed to death by the door.

Bai Ling subconsciously helped him open the door.

Mu Yizhou was looking up to see which kind person saved his life, and immediately met Bai Ling's curious eyes.

I haven't seen her for half a month, and Bai Ling looks even better. But he turned into a rat the size of a slap.

Help, why can't he be normal in front of Bai Ling. Mu Yizhou covered Mao's face with his paws, and his heart was desolate. It would be better to die than this.

Han Ziyu frowned. "Why is there a rat?"

Bai Ling tilted her head. "No. It's a little mouse...?"

Mu Yizhou couldn't wait to shout, I'm a human! ! Not a mouse.

But the only sound that can be made is. "Squeak!!"

Bai Ling thought for a while and simply picked him up.

Mu Yizhou fell silent.

Well, it seems that there is no need to be so pessimistic.

When Han Ziyu saw the mouse holding a bald tail with a shy face and sticking it to Bai Ling's hand, he felt very unpleasant for some reason. "What are you doing with a rat?"

How to speak. Mu Yizhou looked at him unhappily. "Squeak." I'm a mouse.

Bai Ling didn't know either. "How come there are mice here? Maybe it's a clue?"

Han Ziyu said nothing. The two had to keep walking.

There was a door open in front and it felt like someone was waiting. Han Ziyu glanced at the crack of the door, and sure enough, she saw Shen Qingyue.

Shen Qingyue's situation is really not very good.

The skin on her body changed, and it felt as if corpse spots had grown and even started to fester. And from time to time, one or two small wounds will suddenly appear, as if it was gnawed by something invisible.

Because of her situation, Shen Qingyue didn't seem to be emotionally stable, she kept waving in front of her, and then slapped her body, as if she was driving away invisible flies and bugs, without even noticing the two of them.

"Sister."

She finally turned her head and saw Han Ziyu covered in blood, and immediately stood up with a worried expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" She also looked at Bai Ling. "Are you all okay?"

Before Bai Ling could speak, Shen Qingyue raised her eyebrows when she saw Mu Yizhou, and wanted to kill him.

"Squeak??"