013. Giant Ranch

A black cloth was covering the outside of the cage, blocking most of Bai Ling's sight, and he couldn't see the surroundings.

Bai Ling had to lower her head and try to look out through the gap under the iron bars of the cage.

The surrounding area seems to be a warehouse or storage room. There are some square shadows across and behind his cage, and there seem to be a lot of other things on it.

The strange thing is that the door of this warehouse looks strangely big.

The system showed that there were five players in the dungeon at this time, and Bai Ling wondered if there were people in the surrounding cages. However, no one spoke at this time, and everyone seemed to be giving up and listening intently.

Bai Ling also heard it.

The sound of a big knife chopping meat on a chopping board was coming from outside.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh.

Heavy and rhythmic knocking, mixed with the sticky sound of raw meat being crushed, came over and over again through an unbelievably big door.

This sound is not loud, and it is impossible to hear it if you don't listen carefully, but once you hear it, it has a strong sense of existence.

People can't stop thinking, who is chopping meat...

What kind of meat is chopping?

Some terrifying associations flashed through Bai Ling's mind, causing him to feel a chill on his back inexplicably.

To make matters worse, after a while, a rotten smell of cooked meat gradually came into the air.

The smell was indescribably weird.

It was as if someone had boiled the corpse in his hand, with blood, hair, and bones all in one pot.

Lift the lid and you'll find a pan of gray blood, floating grease, and tangled hair.

Bai Ling immediately felt a strong nausea in her stomach.

He bit the tip of his tongue, barely suppressing the desire to vomit, and looked back at Han Ziyu's face.

Han Ziyu was standing beside him, frowning and looking out the door, the clear jaw line was tight, and her expression was heavy.

[It is a Grade A book. 】

Bai Ling is a little flustered, 【What does that mean? 】

Han Ziyu glanced down. Bai Ling looked scared, he didn't say anything more. [It will be more dangerous...]

Except for the rare S-level books, A-level books with a survival rate of less than 10 are the most difficult. After all, even if it is 1, the survival rate is less than 10. There are not a few players who have entered the A-level book.

There is not much space in this cage, at most people can only sit up, and at this time, the two of them are also installed.

Han Ziyu had to stick to Bai Ling, carefully propped up her body with her arms, moved forward a little while trying not to make a sound, and held the iron railings of the cage with her hands.

The muscles of his slender arms were tense, and with a little effort, he stopped immediately before causing the iron cage to shake, and then his hands went up along the iron railings to study the structure of the cage's lock.

Han Ziyu was concentratingly thinking about the possibility of escape. He scanned the system panel a little, but suddenly found that his live broadcast number was higher than usual.

strangeness.

Han Ziyu glanced down and saw Bai Ling who was being pinned under him.

The beautiful little boy was lying on his back, his hair hanging down on his forehead, revealing his full face. The whole small white face seems to be not as big as Han Ziyu's hand supporting his face.

His facial features are so delicate that people can't take their eyes off him, and his expression is so nervous. He grabbed his neck with his fingers, bit his lip blushing, but lay still obediently, Wu Yangyang's eyes were looking at him very intently, like that... It looked like he was waiting for him to kiss him. , do something.

Han Ziyu: "..."

Grass...

At this time, the comments in the live broadcast room are scrolling rapidly in places where players can't see them.

——"My God, where is this beauty?"

——"Come on, is this something I can pay for to watch?"

——"Did I enter the wrong live broadcast, you are all wrong."

—— - "Help. I can't keep the new paper I bought today. Who knows what the live broadcast number of this little beauty is?"

Han Ziyu knew that Bai Ling was just scared and wanted to see if he had found anything, but the picture was too much Fascinating.

His ears turned red, he adjusted his posture immediately, and lay down beside Bai Ling.

After thinking about it, I felt something was wrong.

No, what are you thinking about watching the live broadcast? What are they all staring at Bai Ling?

Han Ziyu frowned. [You, how many people do you live stream now? 】

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, 【Ah... what do you think of this? ]

[Wait. Leave this alone. 】

Han Ziyu's expression became serious again, and she looked out the door.

Someone came.

I don't know when, the sound of chopping meat has disappeared, and the meat flavor has faded a little.

Instead, the sound of footsteps came.

The sound of leather shoes falling on the ground came clearly, approached them little by little, and finally stopped in front of the door.

After the nerve-wracking moment passed, the doorknob moved visibly.

Bai Ling's eyes widened nervously, and she shrank back into the cage.

The next second, the door was opened, and the light from the outside came in.

The visitor was very tall. Maybe five or six meters high, obviously not a normal human being.

Bai Ling's size may be like a cat compared to him.

Because of the black cloth covering the cage, Bai Ling couldn't see the face of the person who came, only his waist and left.

He was tall and slender, no different from a human male, holding a sturdy bone-cutting knife in his hand, wearing a white dress like a chef, and a waterproof apron on the outermost.

There was obvious, fresh, large bloodstains on the apron.

The bright red blood beads were still rolling down from him. Just the wind he brought into the room caused Bai Ling to smell the obvious blood on the tip of her nose.

Even with the apron on, a lot of blood had splattered onto his white clothes and stuck to his arms. But the visitor obviously didn't care.

Bai Ling's face was already pale.

After the bloody smell, the more obvious meat smell came to the face...

Bai Ling took advantage of the gap between the door to open and looked out of the door.

It seems to be an open kitchen outside, and there seem to be many diners sitting outside the kitchen, and they can't see their faces because of the backlight.

But they were all huge, and they kept stuffing their mouths with hideous faces, and the sounds of chewing and swallowing were frantic and eager. Everyone showed an abnormal excitement and thirst for meat, as if they had been hungry for a long time.

Bai Ling can be sure that everyone outside is a giant...

This is the giant's kitchen.

So what do giants eat?

The answer is obvious.

The man in the chef's clothes quickly stepped in and walked in the direction of Bai Ling.

His huge figure approached step by step, stood still in front of Bai Ling, was silent for a moment, and then suddenly reached out and patted the top of Bai Ling's cage, making a thud.

Bai Ling's heart contracted, and she was so nervous that she didn't even dare to breathe.

The "chef" didn't know if he was attracted by Bai Ling's smell. He bent down like a beast, lowered his head, and put the tip of his nose on Bai Ling's cage, concentrating on sniffing the food in the cage.

His huge figure almost completely blocked the light, forming a very oppressive shadow above Bai Ling's head.

The next second, he put his fingers away, pinched the black cloth on Bai Ling's cage, and slowly pulled the black cloth off.

The sound of the cloth and the iron bars rubbing made Bai Ling's hair stand on end.

He lowered his head at the moment when the black cloth was lifted, closed his eyes tightly, covered his face with cold fingertips, and did not dare to look at the monster.

But even if he covered his eyes, Bai Ling could still feel the gaze of the predator above him falling on him with force.

The stare with blood/lust/desire is like a slippery tongue, licking slowly from the top of his head to the toes.

Bai Ling suddenly stabbed her back like a thorn, arched her back tremblingly, and shrank herself more and more, her heartbeat almost stopped.

Behind Bai Ling, Han Ziyu was also tense all over, she reached out and clasped Bai Ling's wrist, and pinching his bones hurt a little.

The chef stood in front of him for a long time and swallowed clearly.

From the giant outside the kitchen, there was even the sound of heavy gasping from the throat, sharp fingernails scratching the dining table, mixed with the sound of swallowing. For a time, it seemed that everyone could not wait to pounce and swallow Bai Lingsheng.

"Chef" hunched his back and lay on the cage, staring at Bai Ling very intently, while reaching out his hand and holding down the lock on the cage.

His fingers are very slender, with obvious bone feeling, and there are fresh bloodstains on his hands. The fingertips are a bit pointed, but the overall appearance is still human.

The lock is opened. The metal impact made an icy soft sound, as if it struck Bai Ling's heart.

It's over...it's about to be eaten.

Just when Bai Ling closed her hot eyes, her whole body was shaking uncontrollably.

There was a sudden thud from the cage next to him, followed by a vague scolding from a middle-aged man.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, then glanced out from between her fingers.

There are three other people in the other cages. There was a slightly fat man, a strong man, and a thin man. The faces of the two men in the back were full of fear at this time.

But the fat uncle seemed to wake up suddenly. When he got up, he bumped into the cage and immediately screamed loudly. "Fuck! Where is this? Who dares to kidnap me?" The

giant chef paused when he opened Bai Ling's cage, but turned to look at the shouting uncle.

The uncle is obviously a newcomer.

Bai Ling's heart sank for him.

But no one could save him.

The giant chef quickly tore off the cloth covering the man, opened his cage, and lifted the fat uncle out like a pig to be slaughtered.

When the uncle saw the giant covered in blood and holding a sharp knife, he howled in horror after realizing it.

"Ah ah ah! What's going on? Is this a monster! Ah?" The

uncle's face is full of flesh, and he even has a famous watch in his hand. He may be in a high position, but at this time he has no image, and his eyes almost stare out. Fat face blushed. He kept looking at the people present, frantically looking for approval, hoping that it was all a joke, but no one around dared to answer him.

The giant chef turned his back to Bai Ling and raised his knife.

Bai Ling lowered her head, unable to bear to look anymore.

"Ahhh! Don't kill me! Don't kill me! Murder is against the law! You can't—" The

uncle's cry was quickly distorted by extreme fear, and then stopped abruptly.

The white-clothed chef raised his knife and dropped a sharp knife from the man's mouth directly into his throat.

Blood spurted out immediately.

For a few seconds after that, the uncle was still alive, his blue veins burst out, his body twitched, his bloodshot eyes stared like a goldfish, his mouth was wide open, and huge blood bubbles gurgled out of his mouth. .

The devil-like chef in white skillfully turned the sharp knife to end the uncle completely, then pulled out the knife and was splashed with blood on his face.

He licked the corner of his mouth, raised his uncle's leg, lifted him like a pig, and walked outside again, not paying any attention to the blood spilling on the ground.

The diners outside were obviously very excited, and the sounds of panting like chirps came and went.

Bai Ling took the trembling fingertips off her face again and looked out.

The door to the room was closing automatically.

From the gap in the door, Bai Ling could see the tall figure of the chef standing outside, pressing the corpse that had just expired on the chopping board full of flesh and blood with one hand, and then changed a knife with the other hand and held it high. .

As the knife fell, the door closed.

A pounding sound.

Bai Ling was so frightened that she trembled all over.

The familiar sound of chopping meat continued.

This time, Bai Ling felt like falling into an ice cellar.

The room became more silent.

The diners outside seemed to be noisier than before, and the voices of some people could still be vaguely heard.

Bai Ling felt that he seemed to hear clearly, but he didn't understand at all.

He looked at Han Ziyu. 【What are they talking about? 】

Han Ziyu also shook his head.

[Sometimes the speech impediment is a deliberate arrangement. 】

Bai Ling pursed her lips.

Although he didn't see his face, he could see it. The monsters outside looked too human, and the difference in body size always gave Bai Ling a very strange feeling.

In this copy, it seems that the other party is the human, and he is just a farm animal waiting to be slaughtered.

After a while, Han Ziyu glanced around and said, "Han Ziyu."

Only then did Bai Ling raise her head.

Everyone exchanged glances, and soon realized that they were all teleported players.

The strong man introduced himself as Yu Li, and the thin man was called Sun Yang.

Bai Ling also obediently said, "Bai Ling..."

Yu Li and Sun Yang both looked at Bai Ling a few more times, but they still had to focus on survival.

Yu Li tried his best to keep his voice down, "We must escape quickly."

Han Ziyu didn't speak immediately, he had been observing this room since just now.

Too bad there aren't any windows or vents to let them escape.

"Outside is the kitchen and the diners. Now even if we go out from here, we will die."

Yu Li refused to accept, "I'm not here waiting to die? Why don't I just rush out!"

Sun Yang's thin face was pointed. , the triangular eyes swayed around nervously, and said, "No, that's because you ran fast. But I will definitely be caught. Maybe... Maybe they won't eat that fat man again after eating."

Yu Li Leng Glancing at him coldly, "Oh, you think you are thin, so you won't be selected for the time being, right?"

Han Ziyu frowned tightly.

In fact, the person who was almost selected last time was Bai Ling.

Although there were two people in the cage, he could clearly see that the chef was staring at Bai Ling like a pervert who hadn't eaten for a few days, his pupils dilated.

It stands to reason that if the next time you come to pick someone, it will be the chef in white just now. Bai Ling is the most dangerous.

Seeing that Yu Li and Sun Yang seemed to have a fight, Bai Ling had to look at Han Ziyu again.

Han Ziyu held Bai Ling's wrist and took Bai Ling, who was already leaning beside him, into her arms, but her eyes fell outside the door.

Only then did Bai Ling notice that the sound of chopping meat outside had stopped again.

After a while, the footsteps sounded again.

No one in the room dared to speak again.

rustle.

rustle.

After a brief pause.

The door creaked and opened again.

The white-clothed chef was covered in blood, like a demon from hell, and walked in again.