028. Ghost Hospital

"And now, I'm going to give you an admission check."

Tong Bai raised the corners of his mouth and looked at Bai Ling's face happily.

The hospital gown was very wide, and when he stretched out his arms like this, Bai Ling's waist was even more slender.

But Bai Ling had a small face, leaned back with all her might, put her hand on his chest, and pushed him away in panic. "I don't need to..."

Lu Shi stood behind Bai Ling and tried to stop him. "I've checked him out."

But what he said was only counterproductive.

Tong Bai frowned and glanced at him, "You are not allowed to touch him again."

He used his strength to pull Bai Ling out of Lu Shi's arms.

His hands were so strong that Bai Ling couldn't resist it at all, she only felt her body was vacated, and then she fell on the bed.

Tong Bai actually pressed him directly on the hospital bed behind him, and then he climbed up, lying on top of Bai Ling, and smiled at him.

Bai Ling was naturally startled, and hurriedly wanted to escape from him, but was dragged back by Tong Bai again.

Tong Bai didn't seem to be aware of Bai Ling's fear of him at all. His light red eyes were full of joy, and he put it to his ear and said to him with a chuckle, "Don't run."

The tone seemed to be that Bai Ling was a mischievous one . a kitten, not a human being who is surviving.

Another man with golden hair had been standing on Bai Ling's left, staring at Bai Ling, but now he also came over and helped Tong Bai hold Bai Ling's wrist.

In this way, Bai Ling was caught by Golden Retriever's wrist on top of her head, and then was hugged by Tong Bai's leg, fixed on the hospital bed and unable to move, she was completely stunned.

Tong Bo was full of smiles, bent down, put his head on Bai Ling's body and sniffed and rubbed.

"Why is your stomach so relaxed?" He narrowed his eyes, and his snow-white hand with five slender fingers lifted the corner of Bai Ling's hospital gown to reveal his waist.

The cold fingertips were placed on Bai Ling's belly. "I'm going to open up this place and take a look."

Bai Ling's pupils contracted. "Don't..."

It turns out that the so-called examination is to cut open the body and take out all the internal organs.

They're not doctors at all, they're lunatics.

Bai Ling hurriedly struggled again. "I don't want it."

Tong Bai raised his head, looked straight at him, and suddenly said, "Why, has Lu Shi already seen it?"

He pressed his knuckled hand possessively on Bai Ling's soft abdomen , the upper body was getting closer and closer to Bai Ling, and she tilted her head innocently. "Has he seen it?"

Bai Ling looked at him in panic and didn't speak.

Why does this question feel so strange?

But Tong Bai kept looking at him, as if waiting for an answer.

Jin Mao kept looking down at Bai Ling, and suddenly muttered.

"He's so beautiful."

Tong Bo heard the words and raised his eyes to look at him, "Really?"

Jin Mao realized that he had said a word, and glanced at Tong Bo's expression cautiously, but he quickly looked at him again. Bai Ling nodded.

Except for the hair, which is a little strange, the golden retriever all stood up like static electricity, and the whole person looked relatively normal, a little like the big brother next door. Even now, looking at Bai Ling's face all the time, she was so amazed that she was a little stunned.

"I've never seen such a beautiful person... Are you really a man? Look at your thin arms."

He looked down at Bai Ling's wrist again.

Bai Ling's wrist is slender, her skin is fair, and even the shape of her hand bones is very delicate. The golden retriever looked at it very carefully, as if looking at some artwork.

Then he touched the red mark on Bai Ling's wrist with a little inconceivable, and asked, "Why are you so red?"

Bai Ling lowered his eyes. Golden Retriever's hands are also cold. But no one had the ice that Tong Bai had pressed on Bai Ling's stomach.

That feeling is not only a low temperature, but a chilling coldness.

Bai Ling's heart was beating wildly, she pursed her lips, and said to Jin Mao tentatively, "Let me go..."

Jin Mao held Bai Ling's hand, and when he begged so softly, he was immediately stunned, a little hesitant. .

Tong Bo was suddenly unhappy, grabbed Bai Ling's hand back, and held Bai Ling in his arms.

"This is my patient."

Golden Retriever hesitated for a while, but he didn't dare to speak immediately, although he was reluctant to give up.

Bai Ling was pressed into Tong Bai's icy embrace, but she was even more frightened. "Let me go, I don't need to do the examination..."

But Tong Bai didn't listen at all, "Do it!"

He frowned and stared at Bai Ling with an unhappy expression, "It doesn't matter what you did with Lu Shi, you want to do it with me. Do it!"

——"So jealous? (No)"

——"...I don't know what you think you are going to do with my wife."

——"I know what he wants to do with my wife. Damn!"

- "Is this albino the big boss of this Ben? Help, let go of my wife!"

"I'm not sick." His strength was too great, Bai Ling could only soften her voice and try to Reason with him.

The man with the saw standing on Bai Ling's right suddenly laughed.

"But how do you prove you're not sick?"

Bai Ling looked at him, "What...?"

He stepped over and kept smiling weirdly.

"Your illness is in your head, how do you prove that you are not sick?"

Bai Ling hadn't reacted yet. He raised the saw and almost touched the saw to Bai Ling's forehead.

"If you want to prove it, you can only find out if you chop off your head and dig out your brain to take a look." He laughed giggling as he spoke, "Isn't it interesting?"

Bai Ling was horrified.

Tong Bai's expression sank obviously, and he stared at the man holding the saw and said again, "He is my patient."

But the man saw Bai Ling's frightened expression and ignored Tong Bai, but became more and more excited. He said: "You can't prove it? No way. Hahahahaha. Then you are the patient. If the patient stays here forever, if he escapes, he will be executed."

"Never try to escape! Haha! Hahahaha."

He said and waved the saw towards Bai Ling.

Bai Ling's face turned pale.

Tong Bai suddenly took the saw from the man's hand and slashed it in his face. He jumped out of the bed, then lifted the cabinet next to the hospital bed again, pounding it on the man's head.

The cabinet was made of metal. Although it was not big, it seemed to have a certain weight, but he easily lifted it up with one hand, like a stick, and smashed the man directly to the ground.

The man didn't bleed, but his whole face sank in strangely.

Bai Ling's eyes widened, too scared to move.

"I said it all, he is my patient. Didn't you hear it?"

Tong Bai spoke in a normal tone, as if he was still chatting with the man lying on the ground, but he kept smashing him with his hands. A few times of the pounding, the force was so strong that blood and flesh splattered underneath, and the man was directly smashed into a smash.

"Did I let you touch him?"

Tong Bai squatted down, tilted his head, and said softly to the pool of rotten meat on the ground, "Do you know what was wrong?" The

smashed pool of rotten meat is still there. The ground squirmed a few times, as if nodding.

Bai Ling's face turned pale, she covered her mouth and almost spit it out.

They are clearly not human.

Tong Bai stood up again, and the surroundings were quiet.

Neither Jin Mao nor Lu Shi said a word.

"Hey, this is disgusting." Tong Bai looked at the ground for a while, and suddenly commented, as if it wasn't him who smashed people down.

He said to Golden Retriever as if discussing: "Throw him out."

Golden Retriever did not dare to refuse, and nodded immediately. Found a trash can to put the pile of rotten meat.

Tong Bai's eyes were a little confused for a while, when he saw Bai Ling, his eyes suddenly lit up, he laughed again, came over and hugged Bai Ling. "You're so warm."

Bai Ling shivered coldly when he hugged her. She wanted to struggle, but she was afraid that he would suddenly attack him.

Tong Bai raised his head and looked at Bai Ling with a smile. He reached out and touched Bai Ling's head to make sure that his forehead was not broken by that person. Then he was satisfied and turned to look at Bai Ling's stomach.

"Woo." Bai Ling's eyes became hot, and she trembled even more. "You don't..."

Lu Shi frowned and said again: "It should be almost time for breakfast. It's time to let the other patients out."

Tong Bai glanced at him.

Lu Shi asked Bai Ling implicitly, "Are you hungry too?"

Bai Ling glanced at him and nodded hurriedly. "Well, I, I'm hungry."

Lu Shi said, "I'll examine him later."

Tong Bai looked at Bai Ling with pursed lips, and looked at him with red eyes, and finally nodded. "Yeah, it's time to eat."

"I'll take you there." He smiled, but he didn't see the sternness just now, pulled Bai Ling up, and left with Bai Ling. Lu Shi frowned and followed.

Although Tong Bai seems to have poor eyesight, he walks very freely in this hospital. They kept going past the row of consultation rooms and went down to the third floor.

Bai Lingjie spent the rest of her life communicating with Shen Qingyue.

When Shen Qingyue heard that Bai Ling was fine, she was relieved and said that they would go to the third floor to find him immediately.

The rows and rows on the third floor are all wards, and the upper half of the door has a small square glass window.

Tong Bai gathered a lot of people in white coats, and then rang the bell on the wall.

The doors of the rooms in this row were unlocked at the same time.

To be honest, Bai Ling felt like a prison.

The doors of the rooms are open. The patients inside came out one after another and stood at the door waiting for the doctor's review.

Bai Ling's face turned even paler when she saw the appearance of these patients.

There are men and many women, most of them are young to middle-aged.

Some people look normal, but when they turn around, they will find that their brains have been cut in half, and the entire back of the skull is completely exposed with blood, and there is a huge blood hole inside, and there is nothing.

Others have their limbs removed like dolls, and then put back together again, and the spelling is not quite right. But they didn't seem to realize it, their faces were numb, and they looked very weird.

The most terrifying thing is that a few people still have obvious, large burns on their bodies. Although they can still be seen as humanoids, they have almost been burned to the point where they are all charred and mixed with flesh and blood. It seems that it is completely impossible to be alive. , let alone freedom of movement.

Bai Ling glanced at it and closed her eyes in fright, not daring to look any further.

But Tong Bai was in a good mood and said to the patients with a smile, "There is a new patient today!"

Then he took Bai Ling's hand, as if he wanted to show Bai Ling his toys at home, and insisted on introducing him to him.

He pointed out that those who were scorched were critically ill, but added that those who had no brains had been cured.

But those who have no brains appear to be normal, but their minds are very lax. Some of them moved their noses and let out a low growl when Bai Ling passed by, as if they had lost their minds and wanted to eat Bai Ling.

On the contrary, those sick patients who were already burned looked at Bai Ling, some were surprised, some frowned deeply, as if they knew the absurdity of this matter.

Here, how can there be new patients.

Bai Ling was so scared that she could only lower her head and not look at them. If it wasn't for Tong Bai's hand, he would probably kneel to the ground.

Han Ziyu's voice suddenly came, "Bai Ling, where are you? 】

Bai Ling: [...I'm in front of Ward 305. 】 Bai Ling told them before.

[But we are also in front of Ward 305 now. 】

Not to mention Bai Ling, Han Ziyu didn't see anyone else here.

In their sight, all the wards here have been burnt to shame, and there is no one inside or outside. There are no doctors and no patients. They managed to identify the location of 305.

Han Ziyu refused to give up, walked back and forth in front of 305, and then asked, [Can you feel anything around? 】

Bai Ling pursed her lips, getting more and more scared. [No...]

Han Ziyu said: [Try to look with your left eye. 】

Yes.

Bai Ling found a little hope, and covered her right eye with her hand.

But Tong Bai kept observing Bai Ling, and reached out to hold Bai Ling's hand. "What are you doing?"

Bai Ling whispered anxiously, "Let me go."

Tong Bai kept holding him like this, even if he saw Han Ziyu and the others, he couldn't leave.

"Don't let it go." Tong Bai took a step forward and said with the corners of his mouth upturned, "I'm your doctor, you must listen to me."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. When Tong Bai said these words, Bai Ling seemed to hear a little hissing sound from the radio in the room, it was very vague, and it seemed that she was repeating that she should obey the doctor.

For some reason, Bai Ling's brain fainted.

"I want..." Bai Ling repeated in a low voice, "I have to listen to the doctor..."

"Well." Tong Bo was happy now, holding Bai Ling's soft hand in the palm of his hand, and continued to walk forward.

Bai Ling blinked her eyes, then she calmed down and pursed her lips.

He couldn't get rid of Tong Bai for the time being, so he could only tell Han Ziyu. 【I will try again later. 】

"Wait, you shouldn't be thinking about how to get him back now."

Han Ziyu was trying to find a way to rescue Bai Ling. Shen Qingyue was still dealing with other players.

The player has three other people.

Two male players, one with glasses, one with a big bald head, and a female player with long hair is a novice. The two male players were both old players, and they were already unhappy because they were being led by Shen Qingyue's nose from the very beginning.

The man with glasses continued: "The most important thing now is to get more information about the dungeon. If you crack the key to this dungeon, you can be asked by your teammate."

Shen Qingyue could see that they all just wanted to know Bai Ling quickly see what.

But because they couldn't communicate with Bai Ling, they had to rely on her and Han Ziyu to communicate with Bai Lingfa system to transmit information. From the very beginning, they had been arguing with her constantly, trying to prove that they were more suitable to be the team leader. people.

The man with glasses said again: "Since the hospital there is new. Did he see something that happened here before? For example, before the fire?"

The bald head answered impatiently: "Then as long as we find out how the fire happened, can we go out?"

Shen Qingyue suppressed her irritability, and shook her head patiently. "No, it's not necessarily a matter of time. Because according to Bai Ling's words, those doctors and patients are already dead." The man with

glasses touched his chin and continued: "Could it be that this place is like Silent Hill, with the world and In the world, we are in two different planes?" The

bald head said: "So we are now in the dimension of the living, and he jumped into the dimension of the dead?" The man with

glasses said: "No matter what dimension he is in. , now that he can communicate with ghosts is definitely beneficial to us."

Shen Qingyue did not speak any more. Because of Bai Ling's strange encounter, the two seem to subconsciously think that they are now safe.

But Shen Qingyue felt that the world they were in was not necessarily without danger.

She looked at it carefully when she came over. In those scorched wards, there were originally many shadows of distorted human shapes, but since Bai Ling said that the patients had come out, these shadows have disappeared.

It was as if he had come out of the ward.

Shen Qingyue felt that the two worlds were connected. Or, just one at all.

They can't see ghosts yet, and they can't prove that ghosts can't kill people.

When the two players were still standing there discussing, Tong Bai had already given an order and walked in one direction with all the patients.

Bai Ling had no choice but to be led by Tong Bai and followed the team.

Shen Qingyue and Han Ziyu naturally followed Bai Ling wholeheartedly.

The bald head felt a little annoying. "Why have you been following him? We should hurry up now and split up to find the bad words."

Shen Qingyue looked at the open doors, always feeling that there was danger buried here, and said, "This copy is a bit weird, and we don't know the situation yet. It's better to act together."

"Oh, then follow you, what if we all die." The

man with glasses rolled his eyes and supported: "You're right, it's not necessarily safe to act together all the time."

Shen Qingyue wanted to persuade again, Han However, Ziyu stopped her and said to the bald head coldly: "Where do you want to go is your freedom."

The bald head looked disdainful, swaggered away, and said something, Shen Qingyue thought who she was, said It must be right, it has been a waste of time, and so on.

The rookie girl was too frightened, in a state where she still couldn't believe what was going on, so she naturally followed the big army.

But the man with glasses saw his bald head and strode away, but he kept following behind Shen Qingyue and Han Ziyu. He obviously knew that any information Bai Ling could reveal was crucial, and that was obviously just for the bald head to test the rules.

Shen Qingyue's expression was a little cold, but she didn't speak.

All the patients quickly entered a large canteen, and an orderly queue began to receive food at the kitchen window.

After Bai Ling promised to wait for him to come back, Tong Bai took Huang Mao and a few others to another floor.

【he's gone. 】Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, communicated with Shen Qingyue, and described her position.

After a few minutes of anxious waiting, Shen Qingyue responded to him.

[Bai Ling, we should be right in front of you now. 】

Bai Ling immediately covered her right eye.

The right eye fell into complete darkness, Bai Ling concentrated her mind, and the scene in front of her really changed.

The images of Han Ziyu and Shen Qingyue really became clear in front of him.

Bai Ling just felt happy, but the surrounding scene also began to change quickly, the wall began to become dilapidated, the charred black climbed up from the base of the wall, and the tables and chairs rusted and collapsed.

It feels a little scary.

Bai Ling looked around carefully, and suddenly froze in place again.

【Bai Ling? 】 Shen Qingyue's voice came.

Bai Ling's face turned pale and said quickly: [They seem to be able to see you. 】

【What? 】

【The patient here. Not only can I see me, but I am also watching you. 】

Shen Qingyue's face changed.

At this time, a prompt came from the system.

The bald-headed man who didn't disdain Shen Qingyue's dissuasion and left just now died in a blink of an eye.