008. Lightless Land (END)

The revolving door in front of her was still slowly turning. Although it looked like glass, Bai Ling couldn't see the opposite side at all, only a piece of white light.

Shen Qingyue said that the time limit for the entrance is only ten seconds.

If they can't get out, Shen Qingyue and Liu Xiaoruo can only be trapped there forever.

Eight...seven...six...

the revolving door turned away the fan-shaped compartment that brought Bai Ling in.

Time passed minute by minute.

The next piece slowly turned to the fan shape in front of Bai Ling, but it was empty.

Bai Ling's heart sank, she bit her lip and clenched her hands nervously.

No, there is still a little time...

Even if Shen Qingyue has only one breath left, she will not give up. She's only a short distance away, she can.

The smooth glass door continued to turn without emotion, and at the last second, a tall female figure finally appeared inside.

Bai Ling's eyes lit up.

It's Shen Qingyue!

But only Shen Qingyue.

Liu Xiaoruo could not come out.

This game of life has always been cruel, and everyone who can return to the hotel lobby alive, including Bai Ling now, has to deeply realize this.

The revolving door opened, Shen Qingyue's figure appeared in the hall, but immediately fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Sister?" A young man stepped forward suddenly, helped Shen Qingyue up before Bai Ling, and gave her a quick injection.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment and looked sideways.

The boy is tall, with broad shoulders and distinct muscular lines on his arms. He has a stern face, a high nose, a clear jawline, and very handsome facial features. His upright profile is a bit like Shen Qingyue, but his temperament is much colder than Shen Qingyue, and he doesn't look very close.

"Is she okay?" Bai Ling leaned over and asked.

The young cool brother just raised his eyes and glanced at Bai Ling, then was obviously stunned for a moment, but then immediately frowned. "Is she trying to save you?"

"What...?"

"My sister was injured so badly to save you." Brother Ku had an indifferent expression, but there was a clear emotion in his tone. "You're still the same as before."

He looked away and whispered quickly, "...What else can I do but pretend to be pitiful with that face?

" , and a little unable to open, even if he was

wronged , he just rubbed his eyes and asked in doubt, "Do I know you?" Staying at the root of her teeth, she said angrily, "I don't know!"

Bai Ling was even more confused.

If you don't know it, you don't know it, why is he so fierce?

Brother Ku looked a little angry, and after he finished speaking, he ignored Bai Ling, picked up the unconscious Shen Qingyue, stood up and walked into the hall.

Bai Ling then looked around distractedly.

The reflective marble floor, the high arched roof, the exquisite and wide space, the gorgeous crystal lamps, and the luxury with a bit of post-modern design.

Everything looked almost like a normal high end hotel.

But it was this normality that made Bai Ling feel even more strange.

After thinking for a while, he still planned to keep up with that fierce boy and see how Shen Qingyue was doing. But the cool guy didn't have any intention of waiting for him, he walked away with his long legs, and Bai Ling's legs were still soft.

Bai Ling wiped the tears that had been flowing out of her left eye, put her hands on the ground, and began to try to stand up.

In the hall, in addition to the Shen Qingyue sister and brother who were leaving, there was a group of people standing there. They did not rush to leave, but stood there and looked at Bai Ling.

While Bai Ling was observing the hall, others were also observing him.

At this time, Bai Ling's face was full of tears, her left eye was even more red, and she was still crying, and her lips were bitten by herself. He has been kneeling on the ground, wearing a crooked pajamas, revealing a little collarbone, he can't stand up, it looks like...

just like being bullied...

A group of men stood there, staring straight at Bai Ling was a little stunned. "Is...a newcomer?" The

other cleared his throat, "I haven't seen...a newcomer like this for a long time."

"Yeah, he...cough, how did he survive?"

"Fuck. Some people couldn't take it anymore, "Are those important points?? If you don't go, I'll go and ask for the contact information."

"..."

The man really walked over to Bai Ling very quickly, reaching out to help Bai Ling up. But before he could speak, his expression suddenly changed, he looked up at the hotel manager who was approaching, and immediately stepped back as if running for his life.

"Welcome to the Nightmare Hotel."

A man in a white suit walked over in the distance. Although he said welcome, his tone was full of casual arrogance.

He is slender and thin, with an elegant posture and long blond hair, but he wears a mask that reflects light like a mirror on his face. There is an arc on the mask that represents the mouth, which is pulled upward exaggeratedly.

He stood still in front of Bai Ling, looked down at Bai Ling condescendingly, and slowly raised his mask, revealing an unusually handsome face, but because of its perfect symmetry, it looked a little unreal.

His eyes swept over Bai Ling, and the precise body data appeared directly in his sight.

The white data points began to jump out from Bai Ling's feet in a dense manner, followed the bowl of his feet, quickly appeared and disappeared, almost following Bai Ling's veins, marking the score of every muscle in his body numerical value.

"It's not good for a weak body." The

masked man commented indifferently, with a light screen in his hand, which recorded all the data he saw.

His gaze moved up again, and the data point stretched up from Bai Ling's waist to his shoulders, and then climbed onto his head.

"The mental strength is very low, and he is completely a coward."

"Intelligence..." The

masked man simply sneered.

"It seems that all your data are far below the average. The average score is even more ridiculous..."

It was a low-level human that made him feel boring.

He couldn't figure out how such a weak newcomer could successfully pass the first instance.

Is it all luck?

Indeed, such waste occurs occasionally every ten years.

It's just that this newcomer can come out unscathed, such a lucky value is really rare.

Unfortunately, luck cannot be copied.

He was a little too lazy to help Bai Ling check in.

Anyway, this kind of waste, even if it comes out by luck this time, it will definitely die in the next dungeon.

Should we just kick him to the next death instance?

The masked man raised the corners of his mouth badly.

What a great idea.

He can save the effort of checking in for him.

He was about to stop entering data, put down the light screen, and then picked up Bai Ling and threw it back out the door.

At this time, Bai Lingcai finally supported the ground tremblingly, squatted up, and raised her face to him.

The movement of the masked man stopped abruptly.

Only then did Bai Ling's face reveal the whole picture to him, and a data point was also embellished next to it. The white value swayed for a long time, and he hesitated to give a [99].

what! No, not possible?

A tear just happened to fall from Bai Ling's left eye at this time. The bright water drop hangs under Bai Ling's wet eyelashes. It hangs for a while on the small tear mole that suddenly appeared, and then suddenly falls.

The value shook as if it was stimulated, and immediately turned up to [100], and then stopped steadily.

Masked man: "..."

The people who stayed in this hall didn't dare to speak when they saw the masked player coming.

The man was nicknamed "Daffodil". His character is very cruel and extremely narcissistic. Not only does he often hurt players at will, but he is keen to deal serious mental blows to them.

If you see a player with a particularly strong force value, Narcissus will take the initiative to provoke, and then easily knock the opponent down. Seeing a player with a particularly strong intelligence value, Narcissus will easily beat them in some brain games, and then ridicule the player in every possible way. 

The most interesting thing is that once a player with a particularly strong spirit value appeared, Narcissus put on a mask. After taking off the mask again, he turned into a very beautiful woman, and carried out novel and unconventional personal attacks on the player for more than ten minutes. Afterwards, the player claimed that the narcissus turned into the incarnation of his dream lover, and he did not recover for a long time. 

There was even a time when a very handsome female player appeared, Narcissus put on a mask again, and then turned into a face that was somewhat similar to that woman, but was better than that woman in all aspects.

Narcissus put on the high-end version of the female player's face, yin and yang criticized the woman's dress, and made the female player jump on the spot, wishing she had to risk her life to rush up to fight Narcissus.

At this time, after everyone saw Narcissus and Bai Ling looking at each other, they stopped there and didn't speak for a long time, all waiting for Narcissus' next move.

According to Narcissus' usual behavior, is he going to put on a mask again and become a better-looking person than Bai Ling? ?

Needle drops can be heard throughout the hall.

The hand of Narcissus was trembling slightly at this time.