038. Monster Apartment

The door opened, and the outside looked like a corridor inside a normal apartment, with rows of similar doors.

There is also a window at the end of the hallway. Outside the window is also a normal city scene. But the color of the sky is very strange. It seems to be covered with something.

Bai Ling didn't dare to look at it, so she could only be held by Yin Jiuqi obediently and walked in the corridor.

This apartment seems to be very big. After walking for a while, Bai Ling felt that the front, back, left and right seemed to be the same, and she was a little lost.

He lowered his head and couldn't help worrying about how he would be able to find his teammates in such a big apartment.

But after a few steps forward, and turning a corner, Bai Ling suddenly saw the elevator.

There was another person waiting for the elevator there.

The strange thing is that he did not face the elevator, but faced the person who came, and just stood here like that.

Bai Ling looked up at him carefully, then lowered her gaze immediately. This man's head looks like a pig, the skin on the pig's head is greasy and loose, the mouth is turned down, and it looks fierce and ugly.

After the elevator came, Yin Jiuqi pulled Bai Ling directly and walked in first, the pig-headed man seemed to scold.

Bai Ling looked back suspiciously, only to find that the pig-headed man had a pig face in front and back. The pig head in front was smiling, but it was still ugly.

Bai Ling was so frightened that she shook violently, and her face turned pale.

If just now he thought Yin Jiuqi, who was a big cat, was a little scary, now he immediately leaned closer to him. At least Yin Jiuqi only has one head... He looks handsome...

At this time, the elevator door was still open, and the two-headed pig-headed man wanted to walk forward, but he scolded and took a few steps back, but he never came in.

The elevator door was about to close, and another person ran over from the corridor.

This man was like a sheep, with a face like a sheep, with horns on his head, only a scary mouth, and fangs. It was as if the mouth of a carnivore had been pressed hard.

Anyway, it looks weird.

Bai Ling glanced at it and hurriedly closed her eyes again, getting closer and closer to Yin Jiuqi's side, almost pressing her face against his chest.

Yin Jiuqi looked down at Bai Ling. The little thing in his arms seems to be disgusted by others, and looks completely dependent on him. He unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth. "Cold?" The

big cat was really warm, and Bai Ling nodded.

Yin Jiuqi stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around Bai Ling's shoulders, completely clasping Bai Ling in his arms.

The goat man came in first. Then the pig-headed man with two faces came in.

The elevator doors closed again, running down.

There were four people standing in the elevator. Although it was not crowded, everyone was relatively close.

Bai Ling was afraid of the two monsters, so she kept her head down and leaned against Yin Jiuqi's arms.

Yin Jiuqi looked down at the person in his arms, his expression a little happy.

He wrapped one arm around Bai Ling's waist, ripped off a little Bai Ling's hat with the other, put his nose on Bai Ling's hair, and smelled him slowly and carefully. It seems that Bai Ling is a small cake.

Bai Ling didn't dare to speak at all, and bowed her head obediently, as if she was very close to him, but the white cat's ears were still shaking with disgust when he touched his nose.

Remember that Yin Jiuqi was amused unconsciously.

The sheep man quickly moved his nose, paused, and turned his face to Bai Ling's direction.

"What's this smell? It smells so good." The

two-faced pig-headed man took a breath and said, "Ah, does it smell like human flesh?"

The two monsters mentioned human flesh, obviously they were a little excited, and they discussed how to make human flesh more delicious.

Bai Ling's legs softened and she almost sat on the ground.

Yin Jiuqi tightened his arms around him, lowered his head in his ear and said, "Why can't you stand?"

The other two monsters were finally attracted by the two people behind, and their eyes fell on Bai Ling's body.

Bai Ling's figure was a whole circle smaller than Yin Jiuqi's, and at this moment, she was completely leaning against his arms, still wearing his coat. Two soft ears can be clearly seen under the hood of the coat.

Under the jacket, there are a pair of thin and white legs, and even a small white tail is exposed. Because of fear, the tail was gently wrapping around Bai Ling's slender legs, and the tip of the tail trembled slightly.

The sheep's eyes are straight. A person with such beautiful legs must be a beauty. As soon as his brain diverged a little, he misunderstood Yin Jiuqi's words.

——"Help, help, I know this question!! He is thinking, how intense is this game, and he can't stand?"

——"This soft and soft little white cat is so much smaller than her boyfriend, It might be really hard to bear."

——"Look at the way he covers his face, is it all made to cry!"

——"Not necessarily, maybe there are small toys, or it is in progress."

——"Ahhhhh, don't say it anymore, I can't do it anymore! Thinking about it makes me cry with envy!!"

The two monsters were probably a little envious. They couldn't help but start to look at Bai Ling carefully, but as soon as they looked up, they met Yin Jiuqi's unkind gaze, their backs froze inexplicably, and they turned their heads immediately.

Ding sound. The elevator doors opened again.

The big cat ignored the other two monsters and took Bai Ling out first.

The two monsters looked at each other with lingering fears.

"Just that person... such a strong demon."

"Tsk... I'm afraid it's not some ancient beast..."

But at this time Bai Ling had been taken away by Yin Jiuqi.

This apartment building is surrounded by a circle, and there is no way to go outside, only the large garden in the middle.

The first floor facing the garden is full of commercial shops.

It was completely dark outside, and the inside of the apartment just now was still very modern, but the style of painting that came out was different.

This patio is a little old-fashioned and a little old. There are many trees planted on the street, and the building feels like a small alley in the capital.

There were a lot of lanterns floating in the air outside, and it seemed that someone was playing a musical instrument. The sound was vague and strange, and the source could not be found.

Bai Ling felt inexplicably that the building of the apartment was just to hide the apartment from the world, while the garden in the middle was free to stay in the previous era.

After walking around the shop in the center a few times, Bai Ling couldn't even find the entrance to the apartment just now, so she could only walk forward with Yin Jiuqi holding hands.

Bai Ling pulled her hat up, raised a small face, and looked at everyone passing by with the thought of wanting to recognize her teammates.

Most of these monsters are people who look like animals, but there are even more strange looks like snakes with nine heads, fish with water tanks on their heads, people without heads, and facial features on their stomachs.

As she walked, there was a sound of vibrations on the ground. Bai Ling looked back and saw that it was a huge cow with only one leg, hopping forward. ——"Pfft, my wife is so cute. I was frightened when I saw the scary monster, and when I saw that it was okay, I began to wonder if I knew it. My ears all fell together." ——"Wuwu wife, I'm ugly. But I'm very gentle, (bitten tentacles sadly)." Bai Ling turned around and met a leopard again.