015. Giant Ranch

"Yinya, that's enough!" The

black-haired man frowned, finally knelt down, and stuck his hand on Yinya's neck.

He glanced down.

At this time, the human boy was pressed down by Silver Fang, and his body trembled as he cried, with tears in his eyes.

His skin was delicate and sensitive. He was sucked and licked by such a rough person. At this time, his chin and shoulders were all thin and red, and his neck was messed up with red marks.

Yin Ya reluctantly let go of his mouth, swallowed again, looked up at the black hair, quickly explained a few words, and said that he wanted to press Bai Ling back into his arms.

Bai Ling could only vaguely hear that he seemed to call the black-haired man Hei Mu.

Hei Mu frowned, immediately stretched out his hand, and forcefully pulled Bai Ling out of the silver-haired arms.

Yin Ya immediately held back his hand, reluctantly not wanting to let go, until he was warned by Hei Mu, then he swallowed reluctantly and let Bai Ling out.

After finally being able to escape the danger of being eaten, the frightened Bai Ling hurriedly crawled on the ground crying a few times. .

Hei Mu paused, then lowered his head and glanced at Bai Ling again.

The beautiful little creature didn't seem to be very smart, and even recognized him as a good person. At this time, it almost nestled in his arms, and the soft top of his head also leaned against his face.

The subtle scent of Bai Ling's blood in the air suddenly became much clearer because of Bai Ling's embrace. Like a soft ribbon, it gently stroked the tip of his nose.

Hei Mu's back was slightly stiff, and his deep eyes couldn't help but fall on Bai Ling's neck. Glancing at the faint drop of blood on the fair skin, his Adam's apple slid obscurely and oppressively.

But fortunately, he didn't lose control. Instead, he covered Bai Ling's head with one hand and held up his thigh with the other. He took advantage of the situation and pressed Bai Ling into his arms and hugged him.

Bai Ling, who was suddenly caught again, was startled and looked up at Heimu nervously.

His strength is much gentler than Silver Fang, and there is no bloody smell on his broad chest.

But Bai Ling could hardly see any emotion from his handsome and quiet face.

This made Bai Ling a little nervous, not knowing what he was going to do to him.

Hei Mu and Bai Ling walked step by step to the front of a pool in this room and turned on the faucet.

Yin Ya has also been following behind Heimu step by step, and his eyes have never left Bai Ling.

The water flowed down in a rush, and quickly rushed to Bai Ling's neck, taking away any smell of blood, and then slid down his collarbone, quickly sticking to his shirt.

The water that fell on Bai Ling's body was a little cold. But the palm of Hei Mu holding Bai Ling was warm.

Bai Ling shrank a little, and gripped Hei Mu more and more nervously, not daring to let go.

Bai Ling was afraid that the giant would press his head into the water too.

But from Hei Mu's point of view, Bai Ling was soaked all over at this time, her beautiful little face was pressed against his palm, her little fingers were clutching his cuff tightly, and the whole person took the initiative to hug his arm, He kept looking at him with dark, moist eyes.

It looks like a well-behaved attitude of relying on him.

Hei Mu's expression did not change, but his arms were a little stiff.

Compared with silver teeth, his black eyes can hide most of his emotions, but at this time, these deep eyes are still firmly locked on Bai Ling, unable to look away.

It's not much better than Silver Teeth.

Where Bai Ling couldn't see, the comments in the live broadcast room were scrolling rapidly.

- "My God, it's so exciting!"

- "My sister is wet, and I'm gone."

——"Haha, I haven't seen the world. Just now people cried and said no, my cows exploded/exploded, did I say anything?"

——"I announce that this is my wife from today!! The pants upstairs Pick them all up."

- "Damn it's obviously my wife, don't you have any wives!"

- "What's the matter with you. I came here to see how they died. It depends on the color, what are you doing in the nightmare? ."

- "Woooo different. I just like to see the bad dog trying to get a wife but can't get it."

- "No, what the hell is going on with this copy? Why didn't they eat him?"

- " This little beauty can't survive, this silver tooth drove others away because he wanted to eat him. But the black shepherd stopped the silver tooth in order to let him follow the rules and give the live food to the outside 'people' to eat."

— - "Look at it. When they take him out, the game will be over, and he will not survive."

- "Ah?? Wife don't die. I want to watch for a few more days.

" to the taste of blood. Hei Mu took Bai Ling out, hesitated for a moment, and wiped him with a towel, then turned to go out, and the two of them walked to the front of the open kitchen again.

There were obviously a lot of diners waiting there. Compared with the two brothers, they were obviously more bulky and bloated. Some of them had their cheeks drooping, their hair tangled together, their clothes were shabby, and their bodies were not very clean. . A few had bruised noses and swollen faces that were still beaten by Silver Fang.

But when they saw Bai Ling, they all turned their attention to him, looking like a hungry wolf, feeling that there was no reason at all.

As soon as Bai Ling came to the kitchen, she shivered again with fright, and subconsciously grabbed Hei Mu's clothes.

Hei Mu's figure paused, and he looked down at Bai Ling again.

The little thing in his arms was wrapped in a towel and shrank in his arms obediently. The round little head was attached to his beating heart, and a slender and beautiful little hand stretched out from the towel, and took the initiative to grab his collar, as if he was afraid of being dropped.

Hei Mu could feel Bai Ling's lively, warm, petite body trembling slightly in his arms.

It gave his heart a strange feeling it had never felt before.

He moved his fingers inexplicably and touched Bai Ling's cheek with his fingertips.

Incredibly soft.

Bai Ling shrank back and looked up at Hei Mu. Only then did he realize that Hei Mu was also staring at him.

His eyes were too dark and his face was expressionless.

Bai Ling was at a loss, and became more and more frightened.

After a while, Hei Mu finally made a decision, said a word to Yin Ya, and shoved Bai Ling to him again.

Yin Ya pulled the corners of his mouth and stepped forward to take Bai Ling away.

Bai Ling was startled and hurriedly grabbed Hei Mu's clothes, unwilling to leave.

Yin Ya's hand froze in the air, and then frowned, with a little strength in his hand, he picked up Bai Ling and forcibly took him away.

Fortunately, Yin Ya did not go to the knives on the chopping board, but turned around and went back to the room where Bai Ling had just started.

As soon as the door opened, the eyes of the three people inside immediately looked over.

When it was clear that the white-robed death god was holding Bai Ling in his arms.

Yu Li and Sun Yang both widened their eyes and opened their mouths, their faces filled with disbelief.

This is the first time they have seen a monster in the dungeon send the player back intact, not to mention that they are still in their arms, wrapped, wrapped in a towel...

No, why does it seem to have given him a bath? ? ?

too weird.

Take another look...

Han Ziyu's expression was a bit complicated, but he was mainly relieved, and immediately knelt on one knee in the cage, looking straight at Bai Ling.

——"Fuck, I'm slapped in the face! I really don't kill!?"

——"Why don't the monsters in the dungeon kill/people?? I have never seen such a situation."

——"Wow, it seems that my wife can still It's great to live a few more days! Follow."

——"+1, +1! I like my wife so much."

——"Please, it's impossible not to eat. Do you want to keep it for yourself?"

——" Yes. This little beauty's meat seems to be very fragrant, can't you see it? Both of them are greedy. I'm afraid they will fight."

Yin Ya glanced at Han Ziyu, and deliberately did not shut Bai Ling away from him . together, but put Bai Ling alone in an empty cage in front of her.

Seeing that the giant was going to let him go back, Bai Ling couldn't wait to push Yin Ya's chest, and actively wanted to drill into the cage.

Yin Ya raised his eyebrows, not knowing which string was wrong, he grabbed Bai Ling's leg on purpose, pulled him out again, and pressed him into his arms.

"What are you running? Are you so afraid of me?"

"Then why aren't you afraid of Hei Mu? You were so good just now, but you still grabbed him."

He grabbed Bai Ling's hand, not allowing Bai Ling to push him, instead he insisted on sticking to his chest . "You arrest me too."

Bai Ling didn't know what he was talking about. Seeing that he suddenly went crazy again, he was so frightened that he tried desperately to withdraw his hand, but he couldn't compete with him. He could only widen his eyes, pursed his mouth, was bullied all over his face, wanted to be angry, but didn't know what to do, he looked a bit like a little hamster.

Yin Ya kept staring at Bai Ling's face, and for some reason, he forgot everything else, and watched him intently without speaking.

He slowly lowered his eyes, reached out and touched the marks on Bai Ling's neck, his amber eyes gradually deepened, and then in front of everyone present, he lowered his body, put his face in Bai Ling's arms, and became addicted. Again, he took a deep breath.