003. Lightless Land

There is really nothing in the dark.

At least, Bai Ling couldn't see anything.

No ghost was lying on top of him, and even the touch on his waist seemed to disappear.

But the area that the flames can only illuminate is too small.

The weak light is still served by a large amount of eerie darkness.

Everything about this strange space is still unknown to Bai Ling.

And the feeling of being watched is still like a shadow, like the cool air in the middle of the night, stroking all of Bai Ling's exposed skin, giving him goosebumps.

"You need to keep moving forward." Shen Qingyue said suddenly.

Bai Ling swallowed and did not speak immediately.

"Bai Ling, I know you're afraid. You're afraid of what lies ahead, and you're also afraid that you will stumble and fall. This is human nature."

"But if you want to survive, you must be strong and take risks. We can only die here without the bad words. And the bad words may be on the stone wall in front of you."

"You have to move forward."

Shen Qingyue's voice was very gentle, but also very firm, with An inescapable force.

"Come."

Shen Qingyue stretched out her hand and handed the lighter to Bai Ling.

Bai Ling took a slow breath, raised her cold hand, and took it obediently.

Before the fire went out, Bai Ling noticed that Shen Qingyue's finger holding the lighter had been frayed and even bleeding.

"Why are you bleeding?"

Bai Ling was a little surprised. He was even barefoot at this time. Although he felt that he might fall off at any time, he didn't feel how prickly the stone wall was.

Shen Qingyue was stunned for a moment, and then glanced at Bai Ling's hand. The boy's hands were slender and fair, and there was not even a little bit of gray on his round fingertips.

She frowned a little suspiciously.

If they are really backed by a stone pillar, how can there be a difference in material?

Is there something wrong with their judgment here?

Shen Qingyue made a thoughtful look. But Bai Ling didn't think much about it, he just felt that the stone wall was rougher than he thought.

Shen Qingyue had worked so hard to come to him, and he had to be strong.

Bai Ling took another breath and finally turned to the darkness on the other side.

Just as he was trying his best to cling to the stone wall, carefully controlling his already weak legs, and began to grope hard to the left on the stone wall.

Qi Man suddenly said in horror: "Wait. Don't come here! Didn't you say you have a ghost on you?"

Bai Ling was stunned, "Me?"

Shen Qingyue said, "There is nothing on him."

"Then Why did he say there is a ghost on him?" Qi Man said loudly, as if he was more reasonable. "When you first asked if there was anyone around, we all responded. He was the only one who didn't speak. After a while, he said that there were ghosts around him. How do you know he was human?

" I have believed my guess. "Maybe he is a ghost! He just climbed up just now!"

Bai Ling hurriedly said: "No, I'm not a ghost."

Shen Qingyue said: "The system shows that there are four of us still alive."

Qi Man did not refute, he He can also see such information, but it does not reduce his fear of Bai Ling.

"But how do you know that the living person is him? It's so dark here, maybe someone can't speak, or it's far away. Even if it was originally him, maybe he's already been overtaken by a ghost!"

"If he is a ghost, then I should be dead by now." Shen Qingyue tried to say again: "What rules should the ghost be bound by, only if we fall can kill us. We shouldn't be in a mess." Qi Man interrupted directly "But how do you know that ghosts can't come up? Maybe it's just a matter of time! Maybe after a while, ghosts will start killing people again!" Qi Man's voice was full of suppressed panic, the more he said, the more certain he became, " This person is not right, he is a ghost, if he comes here, I will die." Bai Ling pursed her lips. "But I'm not!" "You didn't say you had a ghost on you before! Why didn't the ghost kill you?" Bai Ling opened her mouth, "Sister Qingyue said it was an illusion." "If she said it was, you believed it? Liar!" Qi Man suddenly shouted nervously: "You are all wrong!" Shen Qingyue didn't refute what Qi Man said, he obviously couldn't listen. 

This space has a mysterious sense of oppression that can inspire infinite fear. And a person's fear is not controlled by reason. It's not so much that Bai Ling was overtaken by a ghost, Qi Man and Liu Xiaoruo, who are now completely controlled by fear, may be the biggest obstacle for them to leave. Among these players, the one who still remembers looking for bad words, except for her, is Bai Ling who entered the dungeon for the first time. "Bai Ling," Shen Qingyue whispered, "keep walking." Bai Ling took a deep breath and gathered up her courage. 

Holding the lighter in his hand, he moved it sideways. Sure enough, once he left the original area, the stone wall under his command became extraordinarily rough. The arc of this wall is not deep, Bai Ling must try her best to stick her entire back and head against the wall, concentrate on controlling every inch of her muscles, and then feel forward with her hands. After a while, Bai Ling's calf began to shake violently.

Every time he lifts his weak legs, his heart rises high, and he is very afraid that he will fall.

Qi Man seemed to think that something was wrong with Bai Ling, and really didn't want to get close to him. After scolding a few times, he also started to move forward, trying to avoid Bai Ling who was approaching him.

Bai Ling just moved forward with full attention against the wall, and according to Shen Qingyue's prompts, she stopped from time to time and tried her best to raise her arms. The pajamas were pulled up to reveal a small section of her slender waist, and then she turned on the lighter and took a photo. Take a look at the area above your head and wait for Shen Qingyue to see it.

"Did you see it?"

"Well, keep going."

Shen Qingyue's voice became more and more gentle, Bai Ling's efforts were as if she was swaying with heavy furniture because she wanted to help her father. little child.

So good it hurts.

It's a pity that they never found the bad words on the stone wall, nor did they see a place where they could climb up.

After a while, she could hear that Bai Ling's breathing became more and more messy.

"Take a rest when you're tired."

Bai Ling hesitated for a while, "I, I can still go..."

"Don't be brave." Shen Qingyue felt that something was wrong. "Are you all right?"

Bai Ling struggled for a while, bit her lip, and finally said in a very low voice, "I still feel... there is a ghost."

Because Qi Man questioned him, Bai Ling had been holding back for a long time. , dare not say that he feels that a ghost is touching him.

But when Shen Qingyue asked him, Bai Ling still felt a little wronged, so she whispered to Shen Qingyue, "It has been touching my hand."

"...touching your hand?"

Shen Qingyue lowered her eyes by the firelight It seems that, logically speaking, if Bai Ling's hand had been sticking to the rough stone wall and groping, the skin would have already broken and bleeding, but although his fingertips were trembling slightly, they were still a little red. , no problem.

"Yes, it has been touching my hand, disturbing me, and not letting me find words."

Bai Ling complained of the ghost's behavior, looking aggrieved and angry, her voice trembled, and she suddenly clenched tightly in the middle of the sentence. He took the lighter in his hand and hid it in his arms.

"It wanted to grab my lighter just now!"

Shen Qingyue was silent for a while.

...is this ghost playing with Bai Ling?

She thought about it, and then said. "Ghosts don't do this...you have to tell yourself that this must be all your illusion."

Bai Ling did not refute. "But I feel as soon as I stop, this hallucination will appear."

And it's so real. So Bai Ling didn't dare to stop, but kept walking forward.

Shen Qingyue comforted him. "It's okay, I'm right here, take a rest."

Bai Ling's legs were shaking so badly, he obediently rested for a while in the dark. However, he still held the lighter tightly in his hand.

Sure enough, after a while, he felt that the unknown existence had posted to him again.

Inexplicably, Bai Ling felt that this lighter was very important. He was very nervous. Although he didn't know what it wanted to do, he still felt that he couldn't let it succeed. He squeezed his hands tighter and his palms were sweating.

Sure enough, it still wanted to touch his hand.

As soon as Bai Ling was touched by it, she immediately bounced her hand away.

This time it may have felt Bai Ling's rejection, and silently stared at Bai Ling for a while in the dark.

Then Bai Ling quickly felt panicked and felt as if his wrist was being held, unable to move at all.

Bai Ling's hand has been sticking to the stone wall, it has been rubbed to the point of breaking the skin, and the red skin is extremely sensitive.

At this time, he felt even more clearly that the unknown existence was sticking to him, pressing him against the stone wall, and then something as soft and cold as a tongue actually followed his clenched tiger's mouth and drilled into it forcefully. His palm licked his palm back and forth.

What, what!

Bai Ling's eyes widened in disbelief.

Why does he have such hallucinations?