042. Monster Apartment

As soon as Bai Long's words fell, he could feel that a tall stag, a sturdy gray wolf, and a fox in the room all gazed on his hand holding Bai Ling. .

Lu Shaoyang, also known as Bai Long, frowned subconsciously, clenched Bai Ling's wrist a little bit, and said to him, "I have something to ask you, don't run anymore."

He was about to pull Bai Ling away. out of the room.

"Wait." Han Ziyu, who was standing nearby, wanted to stop him. But Shen Qingyue held Han Ziyu's hand.

She was worried that Bai Long and Bai Ling's original identities were closely related. If they tried to prevent him from taking Bai Ling away, they would probably be talking too much, which would only make him more suspicious of Bai Ling.

After a moment of hesitation, the door slammed shut.

Now only Bai Ling and Lu Shaoyang are left standing in the corridor, and Lu Shaoyang is still holding Bai Ling's hand.

He didn't think much about it when he grabbed Bai Ling's wrist, but now he somehow felt that the hand in his hand was so soft, it even made his palm feel a little numb.

Obviously, when he came here, he wanted to teach such a monster who steals people's property a good lesson, but Lu Shaoyang felt a little helpless at this time, and didn't know how to get along with Bai Ling. Bai Ling lowered her head, anxious and scared. He felt that Bai Long was probably his "lover", and if it was found out that he was fake, he would be more fortunate than good. Bai Long didn't speak, and he didn't dare to move. After waiting for a long time, Lu Shaoyang cleared his throat and asked as if discussing the weather with him, "Are they all your friends?" Although Bai Ling wasn't sure what he meant, it was fine to hear his tone. He nodded cautiously. "Oh..." Lu Shaoyang nodded. The air was so quiet again. Lu Shaoyang touched his nose, and his ears turned red, "Then you... can you chat with me now?"

——"Laughing to death, the young boy is so nervous when facing his wife."

——"It's a little cute, what's the matter."

——"Bailong, stay awake, you are here to collect debts!"

——"But I found my wife's hand! What is the sword of life? Does a wife have soft hands?"

——"Hahahahaha."

Bai Ling looked up at Bai Long with a puzzled look, and pursed her lips. I thought it was inconvenient, inconvenient at all, let him go back. But he didn't dare to say that, and nodded slightly.

Lu Shaoyang stared at Bai Ling's dangling, soft white ears, and opened his mouth. In the end, he still forgot the sword of life, but inexplicably cared about the statement that he had set a baby kiss before.

"I ask you...is what you said before, is it true?"

Of course Bai Ling didn't know what "what you said before" was, and she was not good at lying. Hearing him suddenly ask this, she was very nervous.

When Bai Ling was nervous, her fair face immediately turned red, and her ears were lowered. He lowered his eyes and his heart beat faster. He held it for a long time, but he was not sure what to say. He could only bite his lips and carefully look up to observe Bai Long's expression.

In this way, in Lu Shaoyang's eyes, it seemed as if he was full of grievances because he was suspected.

Lu Shaoyang's expression panicked, and his tone softened immediately, "It's not that I don't believe you..."

"I just wanted to ask, you are..." He looked at Bai Ling's soft cheeks, delicate nose, and long drooping eyelashes. The Adam's apple rolled, "Do you really want to marry me?"

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, so they were talking about marriage?

Yin Jiuqi said that the dragon energy in his stomach was. The original owner has already conceived a child with him, should he want to get married...?

Bai Ling looked at Bai Long who was looking at him all the time, as if she was anxiously waiting for his reply. She became more and more nervous, so she nodded and whispered, "I want to."

Bai Ling said this very quietly, her face was red, and her voice was a little nervous and trembling.

Lu Shaoyang suddenly felt his heart skip a beat, and his face became hot.

His voice was even softer, and he just said with pure doubt: "Then...why did you take my sword and leave without saying goodbye?"

Of course Bai Ling didn't know what happened before. He kept his head down and didn't speak, and because he was nervous, he looked like he was about to cry.

Lu Shaoyang's heart softened, and he hurriedly found a reason for Bai Ling, saying, "Do you want this sword to be used as a token of love?"

His life sword is made of the horn of a young dragon that he fell off when he was a child, and it is unique in the world. , does have an extraordinary meaning, and it is not impossible to use it as a token of love.

Bai Ling's face was a little hot. He didn't know what Bai Long was talking about at all, but seeing that Bai Long kept looking at him, he had no choice but to nod his head.

Lu Shaoyang persuaded himself in this way and said, "So it is."

Bai Ling looked scared and wronged now. Not only did she say she wanted to marry him, but she also looked timid, as if she was afraid that she had done something wrong. In Lu Shaoyang's eyes, he clearly likes him very much, and is afraid that he will dislike him.

He thought that this little white cat had a deep-rooted love for him, he found himself after all the hard work, and wanted to marry him, but he was irresponsible and just wanted to drive him away. The little white cat must have seen that he wanted to reject him, was extremely sad, and was afraid of being abandoned, so he took his sword as a token of affection when he went out. And he still felt that the other party was a thief.

The more Bai Long made up his mind, the more he felt that Bai Ling in front of him was pitiful, and he felt ashamed of him.

And even if he was treated like this, Bai Ling still didn't say anything, but secretly blushed. This silence was firmly stuck on Lu Shaoyang's conscience, making him feel bad for Bai Ling.

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. It's just a sword. If you like it, I'll give it to you."

Lu Shaoyang has been practicing for so long, and he has never thought about getting married, nor is he interested in it. When someone came to the door to mention the baby kiss before, I just thought it was absurd, and I was thinking about how to get rid of it.

But at this time, he immediately knelt down, held Bai Ling's hand in both hands, and said earnestly, "I, Lu Shaoyang, are by no means a person who can't keep his word, since you have already decided on a baby kiss, then you are my fiancée. "

Bai Ling:"?" The

young and handsome man kept looking at Bai Ling with his deep purple pupils, blushing a little, and promised, "I will treat you well."

Bai Ling was stunned when he heard this. , Dumbly was holding hands, completely not knowing how to answer.

——"My wife nodded and said one word from beginning to end."

——"Bai Long: He loves me so much."

——"Bai Long: I'm sorry for him."

——"Bai Long: I want to Be good to him for the rest of your life."

- "

Hahahaha. I can't live to laugh." Lu Shaoyang could feel that Bai Ling should be carrying the sword of life on her body, but she didn't carry it on her back or hold it in her hand.

Hey, did you swallow it and put it in your dantian?

Lu Shaoyang put his palm on Bai Ling's stomach, and it really was here.

He wanted to be lucky to take out the sword, but the spirit sword, which had just awakened his mind, was unwilling to leave Bai Ling's body.

Bai Ling was pressed by Bai Long's hand on her lower abdomen, and she felt hot in her stomach and blushed a little. She stretched out her hand to push him, "What are you doing...?"

Bai Long explained, "My aura is more domineering, you are right. I'm not in good health."

Bai Ling: "?"

"Let's take it out."

Bai Ling: "??" Take it, what do you take out? How can this unborn baby be taken out?

Lu Shaoyang tried for a while, but stood up again. This cunning spirit sword really depends on his fiancee's dantian, and is unwilling to come out.

He had no choice but to hold Bai Ling's hand again, "It's weird, it probably likes you very much and doesn't want to come out. You and I go back to the house and get it done."

Bai Ling's small head was full of doubts. "???" Wait, is this to, to have an abortion?

——Yin

Jiuqi was still hovering over Lu Shaoyang's cantilever beam. When the door was opened, he first heard Bai Ling's voice clearly.

"Wu... I don't want it."

Yin Jiuqi's pupils shrank, and he stopped in place without moving, but slowly lowered his dark green eyes, and his eyelashes cast a shadow.

He saw Bai Long helplessly pick up Bai Ling, almost against his shoulders, before taking him into the house. The little white cat that was lying in his arms last night nervously grabbed Bai Long's sleeve, and then was placed on the sofa obediently by Bai Long.

"Don't be afraid, it doesn't hurt." Bai Long also blushed a little, coaxed him softly, bent down again, and put his hand on Bai Ling's abdomen. "Trust me."

From Yin Jiuqi's point of view, it was no different from being on Bai Ling.

Yin Jiuqi: "..."

——"Good guy, in broad daylight, the world is bright, and the ex-boyfriend is still watching! What are you doing?"

——"Damn, people perverts think they are not so perverted."

——" Hahahaha. Many layers of misunderstandings."

Bai Ling felt Lu Shaoyang's fingers lift off his clothes and directly stick to his belly, and immediately stretched out his hand nervously to hold it down, his face flushed, "No, no...you How can this be?" Isn't that your baby?

Lu Shaoyang was so close to Bai Ling and felt a little embarrassed when he touched his stomach.

Why did Bai Ling refuse? Could it be that Bai Ling likes him enough to put his breath in her dantian at any time?

Lu Shaoyang felt more and more fever on his face, but the corners of his mouth turned up. This is not impossible, but this sword is not suitable.

"You're obedient, and I'll send you a better one."

Bai Ling: "Ah?"

What does this mean, do you want another one?

Bai Ling's face turned even redder, and she shook her head hurriedly, "I, I don't want it. This is fine .

"

Just as he was about to say something, Bai Long suddenly changed his face, looked back, and said solemnly.

"Who is it!"

Bai Ling looked up and her face turned pale.

Standing behind them expressionlessly, it was clearly Yin Jiuqi in black.

Bai Long said coldly, "Who allowed you to break into this place without permission?"

Yin Jiuqi ignored Bai Long and just looked at Bai Ling intently. "Didn't you say yesterday that you won't leave?"

His eyes were so terrifying that Bai Ling was pinched by his neck, and she broke out in a cold sweat.

But after a while, Yin Jiuqi took back the terrifying breath again, smiled at Bai Ling, and extended his hand to him, "Come here, come home with me."

But Bai Ling was already frightened by him . It was broken, he held the sofa tightly like a frightened little animal, shaking his head like a rattle, "I don't want it."

"Why?"

Yin Jiuqi looked relaxed, as if full of patience. He bent down slightly, and it was better to be at eye level with Bai Ling.

"What do you like about this white dragon?"

"Pretending to live in human form?"

"Is there a horn on the head?" Yin Jiuqi smiled sarcastically, and his face changed as he spoke, becoming a handsome guy with deep facial features, short black skin, tall stature, and wild charm. Two sharp horns like demons grew on the head.

"I can do it too, what do you want, say it. Why do you want to leave?"

When Yin Jiuqi said this, he almost squatted down.

The man in front of him looked extremely powerful and dangerous, but at this moment he lowered his eyes, the arrogance and sternness in his expression dissipated a little, so Bai Ling couldn't tell for a while whether he was being sarcastic or whether it was really because of his refusal. And some were injured.

But the fragility in Yin Jiuqi's eyes was fleeting, Bai Ling looked again, the big devil's face was clearly gloomy and terrifying, and he was staring at him with those terrifying vertical pupils.

"My patience is limited. Are you going to come back with me?"

"I don't, I have nothing to do with you..."

"Fuck you|mom|'s it doesn't matter." Yin Jiuqi stood up and exploded, " Wasn't you the one who called your husband in my arms yesterday!"

Bai Ling said, "You lied to me!"

"I lied to you? You suddenly appeared, rushed into my arms, and said you loved me. Who is lying to whom? You are clearly playing with me. You are playing with me!"

Bai Lingqi's face turned red, but she couldn't argue with him, so she could only yell at him, "You are talking nonsense!"

Yin Jiuqi gritted his teeth and was about to arrest him, " Come here."

"What are you doing!" Lu Shaoyang sank long ago after listening to the conversation between the two.

At this time, a demonic energy was condensed, and he reached out to stop Yin Jiuqi, and protected Bai Ling behind him. "Don't touch him. He's my fiancée."

"Ha." Yin Jiuqi's face was ugly, "I really think I'm a baby, as if someone insists on him..."

Even so, Yin Jiuqi's pupils kept following him. Bai Ling moved and watched Bai Ling grab Lu Shaoyang's hand in panic.

Lu Shaoyang turned his head to look at Bai Ling, his expression softened again, and he also held his hand. "Don't be afraid."

What a beautiful couple.

Yin Jiuqi's teeth were clenched, the demonic energy rushed out, and he was about to kill Bailong with his backhand.

"What kind of thing are you, let him go!"