044. Monster Apartment (END)

Bai Ling saw Lu Shaoyang's light purple eyes, and the drooping eyelashes slowly enlarge in front of his eyes.

Lu Shaoyang slowly lowered his head, the whole person was very close to Bai Ling, and his lips barely stopped when they were only one millimeter away from Bai Ling's soft lips.

Bai Ling could feel that there was a warm aura in her dantian, and because of Bai Long's approach, it slowly rose between her lips and teeth.

He opened his mouth slightly.

There was a golden light between their lips.

The golden light cast a distinct shadow on Lu Shaoyang's handsome face, slightly blowing away his silver hair, and illuminating his purple eyes.

Bai Ling could feel that the ball of light was hot, and the breath that Lu Shaoyang exhaled was also warm, even with a refreshing fragrance unique to the dragon race.

Lu Shaoyang kept looking at Bai Ling who was close at hand, his eyes flashed with emotion, he paused, and then slowly stood up straight. It is equivalent to taking a ball of light from Bai Ling's mouth.

When they were separated, the ball of light rotated and became larger, and there was a snow-white sword between them, only the end was blue, it looked almost like it was made of jade, it was very beautiful.

Bai Ling was looking at her sideways with some amazement, but Bai Long's eyes were still absent-mindedly looking at Bai Ling. His chest heaved a little, and after all, he lowered his head again, leaned over to Bai Ling, and kissed him.

Bai Ling's eyes opened in surprise, and her soft lips were pressed and lightly crushed by Bai Long, forcing them to separate, revealing the more moist lip flesh inside.

Bai Long was obviously a little jerky, but after tasting Bai Ling's taste, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand to hold Bai Ling's back head, hopelessly trying to deepen the kiss and make Bai Ling more thoroughly dyed. on his breath.

Bai Ling let out a soft nasal sound, her eyelashes tremblingly closed, and Bai Long pushed her back and bent down slightly. His hand was on Lu Shaoyang's chest, and it took a while to push him away.

"I'm sorry..." Lu Shaoyang's ears turned red after kissing him, and he apologized to Bai Ling, but he held him in his arms and didn't want to part.

Bai Ling lowered her head, covered her hot face, turned around in shame and didn't dare to look at him, but just shook her head.

Bai Ling didn't know what was wrong. Since entering this game, not only have I given out my first kiss, but I have also given it to a man. Not only men, but also bosses in the copy.

The strangest thing is... Bai Ling blushed and pressed her lips with her fingertips in confusion.

After the kiss, he didn't seem to feel very disgusted.

In the end, Lu Shaoyang left Bai Ling to eat something, and wanted to give Bai Ling the sword made of dragon horns. But Bai Ling knew that he probably couldn't bring it back to the hotel lobby, so she declined, just saying that he wanted to find his friend as soon as possible.

Although Bai Long was reluctant, he still agreed to take him with him.

He restored the formation of the door, opened the door again, and it turned out to be the corridor of the apartment. Lu Shaoyang went out to look around, but did not see Yin Jiuqi's figure, so he took Bai Ling's hand and led him out.

The two walked all the way to the door of Miss Fox's apartment, but they didn't see Yin Jiuqi.

Just as Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, Bai Long grabbed her wrist. "Be careful."

"Oh, you even brought him here." Yin Jiuqi's voice suddenly sounded.

Bai Ling was startled, and when she looked closely, Yin Jiuqi's figure appeared out of thin air outside the door of Miss Fox's apartment.

He put his hands around his chest, his face was sullen, he glanced at the hands they were holding, and said to Bai Ling through gritted teeth.

"What are you doing? Are you bringing your boyfriend to meet your girlfriend?"

He said and looked at Bai Long again, "Do you know that he is lying to you?"

Lu Shaoyang drew his sword directly, "I know so."

Yin Jiuqi's face became more and more ugly, "You are still rushing to be a spearman for him."

But having said that, even after checking Bai Mao's details, he knew that Bai Ling was a boy or a liar. Yin Jiuqi still can't let go.

He stayed here and waited for a long time, just to be able to see Bai Ling again. Not much better than White Dragon at all.

Lu Shaoyang naturally didn't answer, just pointed his sword at Yin Jiuqi. "Get out of the way."

Yin Jiuqi's face sank, and his mood was extremely bad. Instead of retreating, he advanced. When he came up, he wanted to take Bai Ling away, but Lu Shaoyang raised his sword to stop him.

The two big monsters didn't like each other well, and if they disagreed, they would fight. The whole apartment trembled again with fear.

Bai Ling was panicking when Shen Qingyue quickly opened the door, grabbed Bai Ling, then pulled him in and closed the door again.

Yin Jiuqi wanted to catch Bai Ling, but was blocked by Bai Long. He swung away Lu Shaoyang's sword angrily and attacked their door directly with demonic energy.

"Don't run!" The

apartment screamed again, unable to withstand Yin Jiuqi's attack at all, the corridor was twisted and deformed like a torn muscle, blood oozing, and even cracks appeared and became torn apart.

The broken places are pure black spaces that are messy and empty.

The door of Bai Ling's room was also blasted open, but because of the crack in the corridor, the door had fallen from the wall, and the connected formation was crumbling.

Yin Jiuqi hurriedly plunged his body into nothingness, grabbed the door, but gave Bai Long a chance to get in first, and then backhanded a barrier, blocking Yin Jiuqi from outside.

Yin Jiuqi couldn't come in, but he didn't want to let go. The monster that the apartment turned into was still howling and shaking.

Half of Yin Jiuqi's body was standing in the corridor, and the other half fell into a dangerous nothingness, still clutching Bai Ling's door.

Black air bubbled from his body, his expression was terrifying, and he yelled at Bai Ling in a hurry.

"Come back for me! You are killing me."

Bai Ling was startled for a moment, but she was quickly pulled away by Shen Qingyue.

In this case, they didn't have time to delay any longer. Bai Long directly redrawn the formation on the nearest window in the room and let Bai Ling and the others go out.

Yin Jiuqi's eyes widened and his pupils contracted, staring at Bai Long in disbelief.

"What are you doing! Are you going to let him go?"

Bai Long didn't answer. The formation opened, the windows opened.

At the same time, the bad word really appeared outside the window.

The other three were overjoyed and immediately dragged Bai Ling over there.

The bad word is pressed and the aperture lights up.

Bai Ling turned over the window and looked back at Lu Shaoyang again.

He originally wanted to thank him, but he happened to see Lu Shaoyang's clear eyes, as if he had remembered something at that moment, and it was a little more solemn.

"Mom! Bai Ling!" Yin Jiuqi also suddenly gritted his teeth and pulled the door abruptly to his side, risking that he would fall into nothingness and break into the house if he couldn't break through the barrier. Come. "you come back!"

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. In his copy, he had clearly not told Yin Jiuqi his name.

Bai Ling was pulled by Shen Qingyue, she immediately moved away from the window, and entered the aperture with everyone.

Before the scene in front of him dissipated, he saw Lu Shaoyang suddenly take a step forward and said to him, "It's okay, I will find you again."

Again?

Bai Ling couldn't answer, she was shrouded in white light, and quickly teleported back successfully.

[Congratulations to player Bai Ling for clearing the copy! Successfully returned to the hotel lobby! 】

While Bai Ling was still stunned, the system once again released a large firework for him.

[Duplicate name: Monster Apartment. Difficulty level of the copy: B level. ]

[Player dungeon exploration level rating: A. Physical damage: 0%! ]

[Congratulations to the player for triggering a special plot that has never been seen before, allowing the monster to damage the apartment in the fighting method, and you can get special rewards! ]

[Special reward for the copy of "Yokai Apartment": 1000 points. Rewards for clearing the game: 300 points. ]

[It has been detected that the number of live viewers was about 55,000 when the player left the dungeon alive! ]

[Congratulations to player Bai Ling for setting the record for the highest number of live viewers again! Conversion of live broadcast points: 5500 points. ]

[Congratulations to the player Bai Ling, who is deeply loved by the live broadcast audience, and won countless extra points as a reward, setting a precedent for the nightmare live broadcast that has never been seen before. The total reward is 16570 points. ]

[Player Bai Ling got a total of 23,370 points in this dungeon! ! ]

[Congratulations to player Bai Ling for reaching 30,000 total points, defeating player Shang Yan and winning the first place in the top player points list! 】

What? How many points?

Not only the people present were shocked. Bai Ling was stunned.

Why does he have points as a reward, and this is too much! He actually became the first in the standings.

However, Shen Qingyue hugged Bai Ling excitedly.

"Good job. Bai Ling. You are amazing. I knew you could."

Narcissus was naturally in the hall at this time, watching from a distance Bai Ling's face gradually revealed a smile under Shen Qingyue's praise.

He had to admit that he didn't expect Bai Ling to get so many points, 20,000 points in one live broadcast. Isn't this funny? ! It's like rubbing their normal points system on the ground! It seemed like their nightmare was a joke.

Thinking that he had opened this reward for Bai Ling himself, Narcissus felt hot on her face.

In fact, it was just to gag the audience's mouth, and he deliberately set the nightmare points very expensive! If you want to see those who say they like Bai Ling and retreat, it is best not to even watch the live broadcast. Who knew they were stupid enough to actually drop so much money! !

Seeing Bai Ling smiling happily, Narcissus became more and more angry, and finally strode to Bai Ling.

"I gave you the reward." Narcissus looked down at Bai Ling and told him inexplicably.

"But they rewarded you, why are you so happy? It's not because you have cat ears and you keep walking around wearing a skirt."

System: [...? 】Didn't you make him wear it?

When Narcissus saw Bai Ling saw him, the smile on her face disappeared immediately, but she was inexplicably more upset, and said yin and yang strangely, "Oh, the color of the underwear has been seen, idiot!" The

honest system was puzzled again . . [But... didn't you see it too? ] also saved.

Narcissus was furious, [Can you shut up! ! ]

——At

the same time, Mu Yizhou was also checking his points a little further aside, and even secretly took out a mirror to look at his face.

handsome.

Finally not a dog head.

Mu Yizhou smiled and was about to muster up the courage to speak to Bai Ling. His brother appeared first, grabbed him immediately, and said with great excitement, "Oh my God, it's a coincidence that you are in the same dungeon with him."

Mu Yizhou was stunned for a moment, "Who?"

"Just before me. The guy I told you is very beautiful, and he climbed the player list very fast! He is really amazing, this time he actually..."

Seeing the big brother in front of him, his eyes were shining like a star-chasing fangirl. ,chatter. Mu Yizhou was puzzled, no, there are no beautiful boys in this dungeon.

"It's him." The brother motioned for him to turn back.

Mu Yizhou looked back and saw Bai Ling, the corner of his mouth turned up and said, "He's a girl."

Brother: "..."

He looked at Mu Yizhou sympathetically. "Love makes people blind, I understand."

"?? What the hell."

Mu Yizhou walked towards Bai Ling in disbelief. "Bai Ling."

Bai Ling raised her eyebrows. "Ah, are you Mu Yizhou?"

Bai Ling smiled and stretched out her hand to shake his hand, and introduced the two around her. "This is Han Ziyu, that's Shen

Qingyue." In Mu Yizhou's mind, Han Ziyu was still the image of the fox lady, and at this moment he looked at the tall cold-faced cool brother beside Bai Ling, his expression finally stiffened, "You It's a man."

Bai Ling was a little unhappy, and whispered, "I'm also a man. Only Sister Qingyue is a girl."

Mu Yizhou was completely stunned, and took a slow breath.

He's straight, and he doesn't like boys...

Bai Ling's eyes are black, bright and warm, with distinct eyelashes, looking at him, beautiful and unforgettable.

But he is straight!

Bai Ling's lips were rosy, her cheeks were soft, and her skin was fair. At this time, her smile was milky and cute, which made her heart beat faster.

But he is really straight! !

Bai Ling's hand was beautiful and slender, just a little smaller than his, and the small meat pad in the palm of his hand was grasped by him at this time, it felt soft, and people didn't want to let go at all.

He is...

ah ah ah help! Why is a boy more attractive than a girl? !

Mu Yizhou covered his face, turned his back, strode to the wall to face the wall, and even hit his head against the wall.

Bai Ling saw that Mu Yizhou was behaving strangely, and looked up suspiciously and asked Han Ziyu, "What's wrong with him?"

Han Ziyu looked at Mu Yizhou speechlessly, almost rolled her eyes, and put her hand around Bai Ling's shoulder, "Don't worry about it. He's gone."

Bai Ling was pulled away just like that.

Mu Yizhou was grabbed and shaken by his brother who rushed up, "I finally got to know him, why didn't you introduce me!"

"No, no," Mu Yizhou said bitterly, "I don't dare to look at him anymore."

"Why. He's so good-looking, I can watch it for a day?"

Mu Yizhou: "..."

It's because he's so good-looking! ! It feels like it's going to be completely bent when you look at it again!