051. Devil's Villa (END)

Stay here, stay in the copy world?

How to do that. Bai Ling hurriedly tried to push him away, "No. I want to go home..."

"Don't go home, just stay with me."

Fu Yunian hugged Bai Ling tightly and pressed him into his arms.

Bai Ling frowned and wanted to push him, but Fu Yu Nian reached out and pressed Bai Ling's back on the head, and kissed him again on the forehead.

As his hand approached, Bai Ling, who was still struggling, suddenly became a little confused, slowly closed her eyes, and immediately fell asleep in his arms.

"What are you doing?"

Fu Yunian's figure was suddenly illusory, and another figure was split. Fu Nanting frowned and held his arm. "They found out, let Bai Ling go back first."

Fu Yunian hugged Bai Ling tightly. "I don't want it! Why do you have to send him back? Isn't it the same everywhere?"

Fu Nanting said solemnly, "It's different for Bai Ling." The

universe is too vast and the earth is just a name given by human beings, similar to The number of planets in the city is innumerable, and only Nightmare knows the exact location where they captured Bai Ling.

Although He can take Bai Ling away at any time and leave Bai Ling here, but if he can't find the Nightmare Hotel, he can't accurately send Bai Ling home. If it takes time to search, it may take several years or ten years. hundreds of years.

Bai Ling couldn't be happy.

Fu Nanting glanced at Bai Ling who was sleeping peacefully in Fu Yunian's arms, with a restrained tenderness in his eyes.

"Bai Ling definitely wants to see his family, and his family misses him too. If you do this, he will miss the time to spend with all his relatives."

"But I miss him too." Fu Yunian rubbed Bai Ling's cheek with his cheek. Hair, stubbornly hugged Bai Ling tightly. "I don't want to be separated from him. I'm afraid..."

Fear, miss, anger. Love.

All are so strange and strong emotions.

Someone hid his beloved in this boundless universe, and he rummaged through the nebula, but has yet to find his exact location.

Every time they parted, he was extremely afraid that Bai Ling would never show up again, so now that he was in his arms, he never wanted to let him go.

His life is too powerful, and time is a meaningless word to Him.

But since he met Bai Ling, he realized the reunion and separation, and had different memories. At this time, every personality in his mind was thinking of Bai Ling.

The years before I met Bai Ling and now, no matter how long, seemed empty and bleak. It seems that a few thick and colorful strokes have suddenly been drawn on a piece of white paper, but only one person's name is written on it.

The cause of all this was clearly a curious stare. He didn't even know why Bai Ling's change was so important to him, he only knew that he didn't want to risk losing Bai Ling.

Fu Nanting lowered his eyes, "I'm also... scared."

"I want to stay by his side too."

"But Bai Ling can't stay here." Bai Ling in

Fu Yunian's arms was sleeping soundly at this time, the fair little girl The face is like an extraordinarily beautiful, but very fragile little flower.

Fu Nanting knew that if they rashly moved it to the original soil and lost the sunlight on which it depended, it would probably wither quickly.

"Bai Ling will cry, hate you, be sad, be afraid, maybe... and die."

Fu Nanting said that he was about to take Bai Ling out of Fu Yu Nian's arms. "Let him go back."

"We will find him."

Fu Yunian didn't speak any more, but pressed Bai Ling into his arms even more tightly, his expression full of reluctance.

——

On the other side, Narcissus had already stood up, and the whole person was almost stuck on the light screen. "What happened? Did you find it?"

System: [Unable to establish a stable connection. ]

[There is a reasonable suspicion that a god-level creature has appeared inside the copy. ]

[The return channel has been delivered near the target, but there is still no response. 】

Narcissus frowned.

"How could this little trash meet a god-level creature again. Is it really that good to see a god-level creature?"

He always felt that something was not right.

System: [You are suspicious. Is this god-level creature the one that Bai Ling met when she entered the dungeon for the first time? ]

The location of the Nightmare Hotel is encrypted, but the copy world is not. If he tagged Bai Ling, it would be possible to find Bai Ling every time Bai Ling was teleported into a copy by Nightmare.

But it doesn't make sense.

God-level creatures have no reason to do so.

A creature as small as a human being is not worth his too much stopping at all. Not to mention the willingness to spend scheming to travel through the universe, find him every time at the node where Bai Ling was sent, and integrate into the world of the copy, quietly protecting him without causing nightmare suspicion.

Narcissus sullen. "Impossible. What can He do?" How does the

system know. 【To make him a puppet? Wear a small skirt? 】

Narcissus: "..." What are you connoting!

【cough. ] The system turns to: [The return channel has failed. 】

Narcissus' thoughts were pulled back. Damn, can't you find that pretty little trash?

no.

Narcissus gritted her teeth, "Send it again."

System: [...]

Under normal circumstances, nightmares are thrown away by players as soon as they can. This is the first time they have actively recalled players, and they even have to recruit a second time, but the system said nothing.

Narcissus has been spending more time playing with dolls lately than he has been looking in the mirror, a testament to how much he takes his new hobby.

[The return channel was delivered near the target again. 】

【No response for now. ]

[The channel is about to become obsolete. 】

Narcissus frowned and was about to say try again.

The system suddenly said again: [Detected that the target has entered the channel. 】

【It is being transmitted. ]

[Transmission completed]

——Bai

Ling only remembered that he fell asleep in Fu Yunian's arms, and then opened his eyes, as if he had returned to the hotel lobby.

Because it was too sudden, Bai Ling was stunned in the revolving door for a long time this time, but was brought up by Narcissus directly.

"What's the matter with you?" Narcissus looked down at Bai Ling, "I don't know how to come out when I saw the exit?" The

other players in the hall looked over, but didn't dare to make a sound. Narcissus usually doesn't want every book. Are all players dead? What does this mean today? Afraid that Bai Ling won't be able to come out?

Bai Ling was attacked by Narcissus as soon as she came out, and immediately frowned, trying to pull his hand out of Narcissus's.

Instead, Narcissus clenched his hand, dragged Bai Ling aside, made him lean against the wall, and asked while leaning on top of him.

"Let me ask you, what happened when there was a problem with the system?"

Bai Ling was suddenly forced to a corner, facing Narcissus Bing's blue eyes, she looked away with a guilty conscience, "I don't know... I didn't see it."

Although the final scene was a bit scary, Bai Ling knew that Fu Yunian was helping him. And it seems that someone... has been helping him. Bai Ling's heart was on the other side, of course she didn't want to say more to Narcissus.

Narcissus snorted. "What do you know."

He looked at Bai Ling's face up close, his eyes fell on Bai Ling's lips, and suddenly changed the subject. "I see that you are very happy to kiss someone else."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, not knowing how the topic changed so quickly. But at this time they were in the hall, and there were people in the distance. His ears were still a little red. "I don't have it."

"Why not? After kissing, I have to give you a code."

System: [...] Indeed, I also received a complaint because of the code.

Bai Ling's face was even redder, and she was a little angry, what was this guy talking about when he blocked him?

But Narcissus clearly wants to continue the topic. "I don't understand. What's the point of kissing you? Are your lips so delicious?"

Narcissus' mouth was disdainful, and her eyes were still on Bai Ling's lips. He had to admit that Bai Ling's lips looked very soft, the upper end was slightly raised, as if waiting to be kissed, and the color was also very beautiful.

The system used the insider to ask curiously: [...Do you want to kiss him? 】

Narcissus said angrily: 【Who wants to kiss him. 】

But Narcissus immediately put her hand on the wall behind Bai Ling, lowered her head slightly, and looked at Bai Ling's mouth. "Hey, do you want to kiss me?"

System: [...? 】

The crowd eating melons in the distance: "????"

Bai Ling's eyes widened. "Of course not!"

Narcissus' face suddenly became a little ugly. "You don't have taste."

"You can barely see the people you chose. I'm handsome. My mouth is definitely better than those people."

Bai Ling: "..."

People who eat melons: "..." Today's Narcissus is still the same narcissism.

Bai Ling glanced around and realized that everyone was looking at her, and her face turned even redder. He said to Narcissus again, "I don't want to kiss."

Narcissus said unhappily: "It's your loss if you don't kiss." The

people who eat melons: "..." So whether or not you want to kiss.

Bai Ling could only say speechlessly that he was willing to bear the loss, and once again wanted to take his hand out of Narcissus' hand.

"Let me go."

Although Narcissus was upset, she looked at Bai Ling's blushing face, not only did not let go of Bai Ling, but she reached out to pinch Bai Ling's cheek.

He suddenly found that the skins he was looking for were not as tender as Bai Ling's skin, nor the color of Bai Ling's skin.

Moreover, Narcissus suddenly thought that if this little waste was made into a doll, it would be expressionless.

Always feel like something is missing.

Bai Ling waved his hand away angrily. She wanted to turn around and run away, but after thinking about it, she asked Narcissus again, "Where do I get the points for the dungeon."

Narcissus looked down at him. "This time, there was a problem with the dungeon, and it didn't count as customs clearance."

"But I'll give it to you."

Narcissus said. Bai Ling immediately heard the system's broadcast. [Congratulations to the player Bai Ling who won the audience reward of 45,000 points. set a new record. 】

Daffodils frowned. Bai Ling's score by herself is almost surpassing the sum of the top ten of Nightmare.

But it doesn't matter.

He twitched the corners of his mouth and said to Bai Ling, "When you die in the final round, you have to take it back."

Bai Ling pursed her lips, "I won't die."

Narcissus lowered her head and leaned into Bai Ling's ear . With a volume that only Bai Ling could hear, he said, "You will. Let me tell you, no one has come out of the final round yet."

Bai Ling stared at him blankly, her face turning pale.

This game is clearly unreasonable.

Narcissus' blue eyes locked on Bai Ling's beautiful face, and then she said, "However, I can give you a way to avoid the final game."

Bai Ling looked at Narcissus in distrust. He had no idea how many bad things he had heard about Narcissus from other players. This person can't be so kind, and may use some kind of scam to deceive him.

Unexpectedly, Narcissus projected a light screen in the void, and a three-dimensional virtual costume popped up on it, which looked like it was real.

"Put this on for me."

Bai Ling looked over blankly.

It was a cute little dress that used a lot of lace and satin, with bows, long stockings, cat ears, and a white and pink body.

The melon-eating crowd: "!!" Accidentally, saliva fell on the melon.

"Besides this, there are many more. Every day for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and pajamas, let's change to four or five sets." Narcissus expanded the screen and listed a circle of sexy and cute skirts. .

Bai Ling's face flushed just looking at it: "???"

"You put on your clothes now," Narcissus paused, "Kiss me again."

The corners of his mouth even curled up. "I can reluctantly agree... save you from dying and keep you by your side." The

melon eaters: "..." You don't seem reluctant at all! !

Bai Ling saw Narcissus saying that she was about to hang the suit over him, and slapped him in the face in fright. "Perverted!" The

melon-eating crowd: "!!!" The melons all fell off.

Narcissus covered her face with a look of disbelief: "You actually hit me in the face?"

He reacted for a while before continuing: "How dare you refuse me."

System: [...] So the most important thing is the face...

"Damn, I want you."

Narcissus was so angry that she grabbed Bai Ling and wanted to make a move, but she hesitated when she raised her hand.

Hiss, this face must not be beaten.

But if you break your arm, it doesn't look good, nor does your leg. Also wear socks.

This whole body looks so beautiful everywhere, so that Narcissus can't start. Besides, this little bastard looks too weak. If he is accidentally killed, it will not be a bigger loss.

Narcissus was so angry that she finally let go of Bai Ling and said dryly. "You'll regret it!"

Bai Ling was frightened by him, so she ignored him and ran away immediately.

Narcissus got nowhere, looked around at the other players who were stunned in the distance, and said angrily, "What are you looking at? Are you tired of living?"

Everyone dared not speak, and immediately ran away.

But it soon spread among players.

The narcissistic Narcissus actually has an unknown hobby, like forcing male players to wear pink and tender skirts. Anyone who hears this will have to say something, good guy.

From then on, all the players looked at Narcissus with a little more subtlety in their eyes.

——Later

, Bai Ling realized that because of a problem with this dungeon, other players were emptied of their points by Narcissus, and then threw them directly to other dungeons.

Only if he was specially retrieved, it still counts as a clearance.

Although Narcissus felt that it was impossible for a god-level creature to pay so much attention to Bai Ling, but he was worried that transmitting the copy of Bai Lingjin might make the Nightmare Hotel be found by that god-level creature.

In the next half month, Bai Ling's system is prohibited from continuing to download copies.

He can only wait for the final round to start.