010. Nightmare Hotel

Han Ziyu's expression froze, "What do you care about him? You have already rescued him, that's enough. So many people die here every day. I've told you countless times, you can't save everyone. "

I save him?" Shen Qingyue was stunned for a moment. "No, you made a mistake. He saved me."

"Without him, I would never have survived."

Han Ziyu was stunned for a moment. "What are you talking about?"

Shen Qingyue's face was serious. "This is a death book."

There are differences between dungeons and dungeons. Although some dungeon worlds are dangerous, there are logical and game-breaking solutions. Players can find bad words as long as they carefully explore the world in the copy.

But some missions are completely dead ends, and sometimes the calamity of death is unreasonable, and sometimes no matter what you choose, you can only go to the end of death by different paths.

For such a copy, the player's appearance is like a mouse that has been pressed under the paw of a cat. All their struggles are just a cruel performance to please the predators.

The most terrifying thing is that there are not many death books in the Nightmare Hotel.

"I guess apart from us, no one has ever come out of this dungeon."

Shen Qingyue glanced at the room card on her wrist and saw that the system had updated her information.

S-level difficulty! Still a special one.

Shen Qingyue's pupils shrank, she was secretly afraid, she knew that if there was no Bai Ling, she would definitely have died inside.

"You saw him, right? Is he still in the hotel lobby?" Shen Qingyue's expression became a little worried when she thought that the information about this copy was public in the hotel lobby.

"No, I have to find him." She wanted to stand up, but Han Ziyu immediately held her down.

"Lie down for a while!"

As long as you don't die in the instance, and you go back to the hotel through the entrance, your injuries will be greatly reduced and your life will not be endangered.

However, when Shen Qingyue came out, her body was relatively damaged. Even if Han Ziyu injected her with a therapeutic agent, she should rest for a while.

Han Ziyu lowered her head and thought about something, her brows furrowed tightly, "You're right, how could Bai Ling save you?"

Shen Qingyue raised her eyebrows in surprise, "You know Bai Ling, are you a classmate?"

Han Ziyu looked away, obviously not wanting to say more.

Shen Qingyue didn't ask any more, but just said: "Is he injured? Go to him quickly and let him come over. There must be someone in the hall who wants to form a team with him."

Most of the newcomers in the hall are not good people.

"Let Bai Ling live with us."

Han Ziyu squeezed her knuckles, her body language seemed tangled, but she quickly replied, "Why?"

Shen Qingyue's face stiffened, "Ziyu! Make it clear. I want Bai Ling to come here now not to help him, but to save us."

"I don't care what prejudice you have against him. A person will not clear an S-level dungeon for no reason. If there is If necessary, I will beg him and let him join us."

Han Ziyu gritted his teeth and wanted to lose his temper, but seeing that Shen Qingyue's face was still pale, her expression was really insistent. He didn't want to quarrel with the patient, so he had to stand up and find Bai Ling.

"Okay. I see, I'll go find him, you lie down."

Han Ziyu frowned, but walked quickly all the way back to the hall, turned the corner, only to see Bai Ling.

He thought that someone would want to team up with Bai Ling, but he didn't expect such a grand event in front of him.

Bai Ling stood under the crystal lamp sitting in the center of the hall, and in front of him, behind him, on the left, and on the right, all were, yes, men, and people.

Bai Ling was surrounded by her, and she seemed to be very popular.

Han Ziyu's mouth twitched suddenly.

It's exactly the same as when I was in high school.

On the other side, Bai Ling pursed her lips and shook her head at the man on his left, "But, I don't want to download a copy..."

The man who wanted to team up with him was wearing a jacket and kept staring at Bai Ling. With a smile on his face, he said, "But look, the system gives you only three days. If you don't do it now, you will have to do it in three days."

"Also, let me tell you a secret, the more time you have left. , the better the dungeon you get. Instead of dragging it out, it's better to go ahead and download it now."

But Bai Ling was still very scared when she thought of the dungeon just now. He lowered his head and bit his lip again, his wet eyelashes drooping.

The man next to him saw Bai Ling's expression at close range, his Adam's apple rolled, and he leaned over and embraced Bai Ling's shoulder, "Don't be afraid, if you form a team with us, we will cover you. We will cover you. The boss of the guild is..."

Before the man could finish speaking, Han Ziyu suddenly walked over with a stinky face and pulled Bai Ling out of the man's arms. "Let's go!" The

jacket man was stunned for a moment, then immediately pulled Bai Ling back, "Wait! Where are you taking my new teammate?"

"He's not your teammate." The

jacket man smiled, his eyes Turning around between Han Ziyu and Bai Ling, "He's not mine, is he yours?"

Han Ziyu did not speak with a cold face, but the expression was tacit.

"Heh, everything has to be first come, first served."

Han Ziyu was a little impatient, "I knew him before we entered the dungeon." The

man in the jacket glanced at Bai Ling, "Really?

" looked at Han Ziyu.

He doesn't remember.

"Oh, I don't seem to know you." The man in the jacket stretched his tone with a teasing expression.

Han Ziyu's face became more and more ugly, without any nonsense, she stretched out her hand and pinched the man in the jacket grabbing Bai Ling's wrist. "Let him go!"

"Fuck!" Inun Tou's expression changed, and Bai Ling immediately let go of him in pain, and he had no choice but to shake his hand and hold his wrist with a grin.

Han Ziyu pulled Bai Ling again. "Let's go."

He had a lot of strength, and Bai Ling was staggered by him and leaned directly on his body, holding on to his clothes before she stood firm.

Han Ziyu's brows twitched, her whole body stiffened, but she didn't dodge. Looking sideways, he just met Bai Ling's eyes, frowned and said, "Let go..."

Before Bai Ling could react, there was a loud shout from the man in the jacket behind him.

"Stop!"

There was a circle of people around the two, obviously with the man in the jacket. "Do you think that the people from the first guild are the ones that you want to grab?" A

group of people blocked Han Ziyu's way, and the atmosphere was a bit tense for a while.

Bai Ling glanced at Han Ziyu again, a little afraid that they would fight.

Maybe it's time to pretend to know...

But before Bai Ling could speak, Han Ziyu glanced at the person who was blocking him, kicked him when he lifted his foot, and even kicked the person out one meter. "Don't get in the way!" The

other people were taken aback and couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive.

The man in the jacket consciously lost face, and said angrily, "Are there so many of us, are you still afraid of him?"

But the people around looked at each other, and no one wanted to be taken advantage of. Instead, he persuaded the man in the jacket to say, "Forget it, if you fight in the hall, if you provoke Narcissus..."

Han Ziyu didn't care what they said, and pulled Bai Ling away without looking back.

The jacket man's face became a little ugly, he rubbed his hands and bluffed. "Damn, why are you so strong. Don't let me meet again..."

After leaving the hall and entering the elevator, Han Ziyu immediately let go of his hand as if Bai Ling was something hot.

"This is not outside, don't trust others easily."

Although he was talking to Bai Ling, he didn't look at him, and even avoided him on purpose.

"Most of the rookie teams here are not good people. You are very lucky. You bumped into the most cannibal tiger .

"

Yan has always used his subordinates as pawns. If you join him, you will not only work hard for him to please the audience in the dungeon. Even if it succeeds, they will still draw your points, and you will not be able to save any points by then. Don't even think about going out from here in your life."

He spoke very fast, and as soon as the elevator door opened, he strode forward on his own.

Bai Ling didn't react at all, she just stood there blankly.

The elevator door was about to close. Seeing that there was no one behind him, Han Ziyu had to step back and hold the elevator door. "You follow me."

"Oh..." Bai Ling then followed with small steps.

"Stupid." Han Ziyu muttered, turning around and taking Bai Ling through the hotel corridor.

You didn't say it again. Bai Ling pursed her lips unhappily from behind.

Han Ziyu is tall, has long legs, and takes big steps. Bai Ling is sore now, so she has to trot and follow him. As a result, Han Ziyu suddenly stopped again. Bai Ling didn't have time to brake and hit him again. on the body.

Han Ziyu felt as if she had been scalded by Bai Ling, and immediately pushed back.

Bai Ling's legs were still a little weak, and this time she fell directly backwards. Han Ziyu's expression changed, and she hurriedly grabbed Bai Ling and pulled her back. "Be careful!"

He looked at Bai Ling in his arms, took a step back with a tangled expression, and lost his temper again. "What's the matter with you, you can't stand still."

Bai Ling felt wronged. "It wasn't you who pushed me."

"That's because you put it on suddenly."

Bai Ling was already hurt by Han Ziyu's hand strength. He pursed his lips in anger, his cheeks bulged, and he turned his head to face him. He said, "Why are you so fierce."

Bai Ling's eyes were still full of tears, and her eyes were rounded with an angry expression, just like a cat with blown fur. Even the resentment of the voice makes people feel like a kitten's paw, scratching people's itch.

He accused Han Ziyu of murdering him like this, as if he was saying that he wished Han Ziyu would be more gentle.

Han Ziyu was completely stunned, her eyes glued to Bai Ling's face, and her ears were eerily red.

He stiffly took a step back, distanced himself from Bai Ling, and said in a panic, "Why am I so fierce, besides, I don't like you..."

Bai Ling: "?" What is this person talking about.

"Just to bring you back from them. I don't remember anything about high school... Actually, I'm not sure it's you. Besides, we didn't know each other."

Bai Ling: "..." I don't understand, It's getting weirder.

Han Ziyu insisted: "And I didn't want to bring you back. I didn't think about it."

He swiped the room card on his wrist, opened the door in front of him, and brought Bai Ling in. .

Bai Ling was taken aback as soon as she entered.

It feels bigger here than it looks from the outside.

The decoration of the room is the same as that of the outside hall, which is very luxurious, like a five-star hotel, but the room is even more complete than the average hotel suite.

Inside is a spacious living room, connected to an open kitchen, and floor-to-ceiling windows.

It's just that there is no sunlight here, and the windows are all ultra-high-definition screens, playing the real seaside scenery, making it look like a luxurious seaside villa.

It's a pity that they are not at the seaside, and they are not really here for vacation.

"It's my sister who wants to see you." Han Ziyu pointed to Shen Qingyue in the room, paused, and continued with suspicion, "She said that you saved her."