022. Giant Ranch

At this moment, Yin Ya, who was pulled out, showed an angry expression, let out a low growl, got up and pulled Hei Mu. "He's not yours!"

Hei Mu's current state was obviously not right, he even clenched his teeth and turned around and gave Yin Ya a punch.

The punch showed no mercy at all.

Yin Ya was hit in the face, and the corners of his mouth were bleeding.

"Ha!" But the pain didn't scare Silver Fang away. He laughed and licked his teeth, with an unprecedented sternness on his face, he rushed towards Hei Mu.

Bai Ling was stunned, watching the two of them fight in front of him.

These two people are very agile in shape, strong in strength, and even more ruthless when they move their hands. It's almost like two male animals fighting for territory, and they can't see the usual friendship at all. Knocked furniture all over the place.

The sound of other giants knocking on the door was heard from time to time.

The whole scene is chaotic and crazy.

Bai Ling huddled in the corner, she was so scared that she could only hold down the wound on her hand, praying that the blood would stop quickly.

In the end, Hei Mu's physical strength was better, he gained the upper hand, and pressed Yin Ya to the ground.

The blue veins on his forehead bulged, and he didn't stop attacking, still waving his fist at Silver Fang.

Yin Ya scolded, with blood on his face, his light-colored eyes bright and scary, "Do you think you are different from us? You are better than us!"

Hei Mu held Yin Ya in one hand. collar, fist raised in one hand, chest heaving, finally calmed down a bit, "...No."

"We are the same." He let go of Silver Fang.

Yin Ya gasped heavily, his face stern, and also stood up. "Bah, it's different, I'm Yinya, no one else is called Yinya."

Hei Mu glanced at him and didn't refute.

It may be that the aura of the two people fighting just now was too terrifying, and the sound of knocking on the door from outside became weaker.

The room fell silent for a while.

Bai Ling was even more nervous.

Sure enough, Yin Ya was silent for a while, more like a dog who remembers to eat but not to fight, and was distracted by Bai Lingxiang again.

He squatted down, picked up the clothes that had fallen on the ground, put it on his nose and smelled it, then looked at Bai Ling in the closet greedily.

Hei Mu also stood where he was, looking deeply at Bai Ling.

Bai Ling stared at her with black and gold eyes, her face turned white, she moved a little in fear, she shrank more and more, and even tried to bury herself with a piece of clothing. "Don't come here..."

Yin Ya swallowed and got up from the ground first, trying to get close to Bai Ling.

Hei Mu also seemed to be pulled by an invisible thread, walking towards Bai Ling's direction.

The two deliberately ignored each other and vaguely feared each other, but at the same time they couldn't restrain their desire to lean towards Bai Ling.

The two of them finally walked into the small cloakroom, and knelt down in front of the shelf where Bai Ling was, just to get close to Bai Ling who was hiding under the clothes.

It's a little dark in the cloakroom.

Like an ostrich, Bai Ling was so frightened that she closed her eyes, her fingers tightly clutching her clothes were trembling, and she didn't dare to move at all. "Wow, don't eat me..."

He could hear the breathing of the two people outside, and his nervous heartbeat...

After a second of stillness that seemed to be stretched infinitely.

Two heads, one black and one white, leaned on Bai Ling's body, one left and one right.

Bai Ling shivered in fear, shrinking herself into a small ball, her back was already leaning against the wall.

He felt like he was going to die.

But neither of the two big monsters bit him.

Yin Ya lowered his head, got into the clothes covering Bai Ling, and pressed his lips and nose to the back of Bai Ling's injured hand, constantly smelling Bai Ling's scent.

His body temperature felt very high, there were fine beads of sweat on his temples, and the hot air he exhaled blew on Bai Ling's fingertips, which was a little hot. Although he had been swallowing uncontrollably, he never opened his mouth. Just whispering something between breaths.

Hei Mu also lifted a corner of his clothes and looked at Bai Ling with his bright black eyes in the dark. His eyes were deep and depressed.

It seems that he clearly knows that this desire to be close is wrong and has no good results, but he can't help being deeply attracted by the things in front of him, and he continues to lean over with trembling breath.

Finally, he put his forehead against Bai Ling's face and smelled Bai Ling's scent.

The space under a small piece of clothes suddenly crowded with three people, and the air suddenly became hot and humid, making Bai Ling's face flush red, feeling that she was about to sweat.

Besides, what are you doing...

Bai Ling finally raised her head in doubt, pursed her lips, and shrank uncomfortably, but the two of them leaned towards him more and more sticky.

Bai Ling had no choice but to reach out and press their heads respectively.

"Don't..."

Hei Mu was pressed on his face by Bai Ling's hand, and immediately closed his eyes, his Adam's apple rolled.

The bridge of his tall nose touched Bai Ling's palm, and the hot air he exhaled also blew on his hand. A man who is usually restrained and rarely speaks, but at this time his reason seems to have collapsed in a few breaths.

His chest kept heaving and his heartbeat was very loud. Even if he was rejected, he could not control Bai Ling's head, put his mouth on Bai Ling's face, and rubbed the tip of his nose against Bai Ling's hair. Smelling Bai Ling's scent, as if that is the oxygen he lives on.

He was so close, with a force that could not be refused, Bai Ling could hardly tell if he was kissing his cheek.

Yin Ya was pressed by Bai Ling's head and wanted to push it away, but he immediately tightened his sweat-soaked back, and all the muscles in his body were exerting force, showing restraint that he had never known.

The man with wide shoulders and narrow waist continued to rub against Bai Ling's side, but he kept his head buried in his clothes and did not dare to lift it up.

Bai Ling's hand pressed on his short silver hair, which was a little prickly, and he could feel the heat emanating from his body from the strands of his hair, as well as the slight trembling of tensing his muscles.

Yin Ya rubbed Bai Ling's hand, frowned tightly, and let out an uncomfortable hum almost like a starving puppy, but kept whispering: "I won't bite you... I can't bite you... "The

two of them knelt on the ground and surrounded Bai Ling like this, no one would let go.

For a time, it seemed that Bai Ling was the master here, and the two of them were just two big loyal and sticky dogs. He is very immersed in the reward of being so close to Bai Ling.

Bai Ling's blood had already stopped completely, and soon, the smell in the air was also cleared up.

The two hugged Bai Ling for a while, and then slowly calmed down.

Being kissed and rubbed by them, Bai Ling was about to faint from the heat. Finally, she took off her clothes and took a deep breath.

Hei Mu finally let go of Bai Ling, lowered his head, his ears were a little red, and Yin Ya was obviously relieved, and leaned towards Bai Ling more and more recklessly.

Downstairs, there was a constant clanging of suspicious voices.

Bai Ling thought of Han Ziyu who was still below, and suddenly became worried.

[Han Ziyu. 】

Han Ziyu was the first to ask the question Bai Ling wanted to ask. 【Are you OK? 】

When Bai Ling hit the cage to the ground, his heartbeat almost stopped.

Shen Qingyue said that without Bai Ling, she would never have come out of that copy.

He even deliberately questioned Bai Ling because of his unrequited feelings, but Bai Ling saved him several times in this dungeon.

By now, Han Ziyu's mood can almost be described as shame.

If Bai Ling had something to do with him, it would really kill him.

The two reported peace to each other. Han Ziyu quickly told Bai Ling that the people outside did not smash his cage. Instead, like a mad refugee, he entered the room at the back where the corpse was placed.

The things in there were messed up by them, and the ground was covered with meat residue for a while.

Most of the giants had left after they were full.

There are still a few people eating.

Bai Ling glanced at Yin Ya and Hei Mu, then both got up and went down.

He hesitated for a moment, opened the door carefully, and followed him out, hiding at the entrance of the stairs and looking down.

He could see three giants lying on the floor in the kitchen gnawing on something.

The pig-like giant was among them. He seems to have lost his mind, and the others are in a similar state to him, all looking very bloated and crazy.

Hei Mu was like a black shadow and walked towards them silently.

Silver Fang went to the lobby.

The sound of the door being closed outside came. Then the windows were also covered up.

It suddenly became dark here.

Hei Mu walked behind the pig-like giant, lifted him up, held his head without warning, and twisted his neck with a snap.

Bai Ling's eyes widened in shock.

Yin Ya watched calmly, and even went to help Hei Mu get a knife and threw it to him from the air, as if this was the division of labor they were used to.

Yin Ya is responsible for slaughtering/killing villains, while Hei Mu is responsible for killing giants.

Hei Mu stretched out his hand and grabbed the knife thrown by Yin Ya, and ended another giant's life with his backhand.

His movements are as quick and capable as Silver Teeth, and his face is as expressionless as Silver Teeth.

The monster's blood splattered Hei Mu's face. He was a little disgusted and closed his eyes.

Bai Ling didn't understand why things developed like this, and she couldn't close her mouth in surprise.

He watched Heimu stand up, afraid of being discovered by them, and hurried back when he saw this, and hid back in the room.

[Han Ziyu...Did you see it? ]

[Well. 】

Han Ziyu was still on the kitchen counter, and he did see it.

His heart was also a little shocked.

Hei Mu quickly killed the remaining giant in the room as well. Then they began to dissect them, like an executioner expertly dissecting a cow.

Finally, he took out a black bag, quickly dismembered his corpse, packed it into different categories, and then brought it to the end of the corridor.

Han Ziyu told Bai Ling. [The black-haired giant entered the locked door. ]

Fortunately, the way the door opens is not that complicated. According to the location, Guangping's password Han Ziyu began to recite it in his heart after reading it once, and he had already memorized it.

The only bad thing is the key on the giant.

[He has a key like a card on him. 】

As long as they get it, he and Bai Ling can go in.

Although Hei Mu suddenly started killing giants, which was beyond his expectations, since seeing the door, Han Ziyu had already suspected that it was not simply a world where giants eat villains.

Now he feels even more that these two black-haired and silver-haired giants don't seem to enjoy this kind of slaughtering of the same kind.

The real reason for all this is probably related to that door.

When Hei Mu came out of the door, he walked over with a calm expression and handed a piece of meat to Yin Ya.

Yin Ya was silent for a while, glanced upstairs, then took it over, went into the kitchen and caught fire, frying this piece of fresh meat.

Han Ziyu was quickly put back into the storage room and escaped.

Bai Ling has been hiding in the closet.

After a while, he smelled meat again.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment.

The meat smell this time didn't seem to be the same as before, it didn't make him feel sick...

it even smelled normal.

But in this dungeon, this normal is even more strange.

The cloakroom door suddenly opened.

Bai Ling looked up and saw Hei Mu.

Hei Mu seems to have taken a shower just now, and his hair is still wet. The slightly damp hair was attached to his deep eyebrows, and he looked really handsome.

But Bai Ling thought of what he looked like just now, but she was a little scared.

But the black shepherd who faced Bai Ling seemed to be no different from before.

He knelt beside Bai Ling, stretched out his hand, got Bai Ling's approval with his eyes, and then picked him up.

The person who was still covered in blood just now has carefully washed all the blood on his body. Bai Ling lowered his head, only the smell of clean soap could be smelled on him.

Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, and then secretly glanced at Hei Mu's pocket...

Where would he put the key?

Before Bai Ling could find a chance to sneak his clothes, Hei Mu had already carried him downstairs.

Silver Fang had already cleaned the ground and helped up the messed up chairs.

When he saw Bai Ling, he went to the kitchen and took out a plate of hot fried meat and put it on the table.

But for the first time, Yin Ya didn't come over with a smile and insisted to feed Bai Ling, but turned around and continued to clean the kitchen floor.

Only Hei Mu sat beside Bai Ling, brought the plate closer, and gently touched his head. "It's alright. Let's eat."

Bai Ling looked at the two of them, not realizing what happened.

[What they gave you... It is estimated that it is the meat of a giant. 】

Han Ziyu's explanation surprised Bai Ling.

why. They would take the initiative to feed him the meat of their own kind?

But whether it is a giant or a villain, Bai Ling can't eat it. He is not a monster.

He shook his head at Hei Mu and pushed the plate away. "I don't eat people/meat..."

Hei Mu seemed a little surprised.

The silver tooth on the other side was suddenly a little anxious, he dropped the mop with a snap, and strode over. "Why don't you eat it? We are all begging you to eat it."

"This is not your kind, but us."

He lay on the table and looked straight at Bai Ling, not knowing why he lost his temper again . "You eat."

"People have to eat, if you don't eat, you will die!"

Yin Ya frowned, pinched Bai Ling's chin, and was about to stuff the meat into Bai Ling's mouth.

Bai Ling was taken aback by him, swung him away forcefully, and hid with Hei Mu.

Hei Mu lost his temper, "Enough is enough." He protected Bai Ling. "He did nothing wrong."

Silver Fang froze in place.

Bai Ling leaned against Hei Mu, her pale face was beautiful and clean, like a pure white snow lotus that suddenly rose from the dirt.

Where have the monsters in the mud seen such a baby, they like it so much that they don't know what to do, but they don't know how to keep him.

After all, neither they nor the world are too dirty to deserve it.

Seeing Bai Ling looking at him in fear, Yin Ya immediately threw down the meat, "I'm sorry."

He seemed to regret that he had scared Bai Ling just now, knelt down again, stubbornly put his head on Bai Ling's lap, Put Bai Ling's hand on his head again. Ask Bai Ling to comfort him like when she was in the cloakroom.

Bai Ling naturally refused to cooperate, and Yin Ya seemed a little anxious.

"I'm sorry...don't be angry." He grabbed Bai Ling's hand and patted his face.

"Otherwise you can hit me."

Bai Ling felt that this guy's temper came and went quickly, a little inexplicable.

But Yinya seemed really sad at this time, his apology was not just because he had murdered Bai Ling just now.

Although Bai Ling hated him a bit, she hesitated for a while, and rarely pushed him away. Instead, he touched his head.

Silver Fang felt it, raised his head again, and showed a smile.

"Xiangxiang isn't mad at me anymore?"

Bai Ling felt that this guy's smile was a little annoying, and took his hand away. As a result, he was caught by Yinya again, forcibly pressed against his face and rubbed. "Xiangxiang, you are so kind." In the

end, the meat was taken away.

However, Yin Ya and Hei Mu surrounded the weak Bai Ling, and their similar faces showed the same worry, and they were worried again for a while.

——"My good fellow, the monsters in the dungeon have encountered a historic crisis! I don't know how to feed, live, and play!"

——""I fried all my own kind, and my wife still doesn't eat it"!"

——" I almost cut my own flesh, werewolf ah werewolf!"

——"This he/mom... shocked my whole family for a hundred years."

——"My wife trains dogs, which is unique!"

——"It's really a bug, right? ?Bros."

——"Laugh at me, don't talk nonsense, Hei Mu was originally responsible for slaughtering giants, but it was actually related to this dungeon." For the

rest of the day, Hei Mu bandaged Bai Ling's hands, and by the way put a thick bandage on his neck. dismantled. Yin Yafei fed him the remaining fruit.

Bai Ling originally wanted to find an opportunity to steal the key. But the two discussed it for a while, and quickly put Bai Ling into the bedroom, locked the front door, and left.

Han Ziyu said that they heard the sound, and they probably entered the locked door.

But it seemed that he didn't come back overnight.

Han Ziyu was already certain that the door must lead to something else.

Bai Ling had to sleep in the cage and only saw them the next morning.

At this time, Bai Ling, who was already hungry, was dizzy.

Although he had woken up, he still hugged the blanket and looked at them with his head tilted, not even bothering to lift his hands up.

With a worried expression on his face, Hei Mu quickly and carefully carried Bai Ling out.

Bai Ling leaned against his arms, and suddenly smelled a little fragrant...

milk smell on his clothes?

He opened his eyes suspiciously and looked at Hei Mu.

Unexpectedly, Hei Mu actually took out a bottle of milk from the bag beside him.

Bai Ling's eyes lit up, she swallowed, she just wanted to take it, and then she realized... this milk is in a bottle.

Hei Mu sat down with Bai Ling in his arms, and it seemed that he wanted to feed him.

Bai Ling's eyes widened a little, and her face turned red.

For, why not in a cup?

"I can drink it by myself..."

Bai Ling protested in a low voice because of her weakness, but the big monsters obviously didn't understand.

"Are you hungry?" Yin Ya leaned beside him, and pushed the bottle impatiently because he couldn't do it himself.

The pacifier, which seemed to be too large, quickly lowered to Bai Ling's mouth.

The white milk flowed out a little along the pacifier and landed on Bai Ling's rosy lips.

He subconsciously stuck out his tongue and licked it, and found that it was not pure natural milk, it tasted more like milk powder.

is sweet. Not hard to drink.

Bai Ling's stomach growled loudly.

The next second, Hei Mu supported Bai Ling's back of the head, and the plastic pacifier was also stuffed into Bai Ling's mouth.

The bottle was a bit big, so Bai Ling had to open her mouth wide to cover the pacifier in her mouth.

More milk flowed directly into Bai Ling's mouth.

"Hmm." Bai Ling, who had been hungry for a long time, narrowed her eyes comfortably.

He wanted to continue drinking, but Hei Mu and Yin Ya were both staring straight at him at this time, looking at him with a pacifier in his mouth with great interest. Waiting to see him suck/milk.

Bai Ling was very embarrassed to be seen, her face was hot, her small earlobes were red, and her toes curled up embarrassingly.

Woo, no, it's too awkward!

Bai Ling closed her eyes in shame, reached out to push the bottle, and wanted to spit out the pacifier, but Hei Mu held Bai Ling's restless hand, thinking he was still picky eaters, and continued to feed him.

"Be good." The

pacifier was shoved into Bai Ling's mouth more and more. Bai Ling frowned slightly, her cheeks were hot, she could only endure the shame and took another breath.

But the head of this pacifier is too wide open.

A large stream of milk suddenly flowed out, choking Bai Ling who raised her head at once.

He blushed and coughed, his eyes quickly turned red, and his expression seemed uncomfortable. The milk overflowed from Bai Ling's mouth and flowed down his neck, leaving behind milk-colored traces that accumulated in the depression of his collarbone.

Hei Mu then quickly took out the pacifier.

——"It seems that something is not quite right..."

——"......Help? I can't put on my pants!"

——"Ah, ah, the strange xp has increased??"

——"Thank you. Wife."

Then the following string is all thank you wife.

Bai Ling's face was very red, tears were flowing out, her eyes were still red and she let out a small breathing and coughing sound.

Hei Mu patted Bai Ling on the back.

Yin Ya stared blankly at Bai Ling, his Adam's apple rolled, and suddenly he leaned over, sticking out his tongue to lick the milk flowing from Bai Ling's mouth.

Hei Mu frowned and pushed him.

Yin Ya was still fascinated, he insisted shamelessly, and said in a dumb voice: "Let me taste..."

Hei Mu was about to kick him when he stepped on, and Yin Ya avoided dissatisfied. "It's all wasted..."

Hei Mu frowned, turned around, wiped Bai Ling with a towel, and twisted off the nipple of the bottle.

"Tsk, let him continue drinking the pacifier." Yin Ya came over in a blink of an eye, looked at Bai Ling greedily, and muttered, "How cute."

- "The bad dog is too much, and the wife's face is choked red! (Shasha)"

- "Point and point, you are really perverted. (Hey, I like it.)" In the

end, Bai Ling finally drank milk from a cup as she wished.

Although she regained some strength, Bai Ling was still very hungry, and the situation on Han Ziyu's side would only get worse.

Bai Ling's mind quickly returned to leaving the copy.

He discussed it with Han Ziyu.

That key, Hei Mu, should always be on his body.

Bai Ling's task is not to be locked in a cage at night, it is best to stay with Hei Mu, and then steal the key.

Bai Ling was actually quite clueless about this task. After all, he had already tried to escape. The two brothers knew that he had this intention and would keep him in a cage.

It stands to reason that he can slowly let them down, but he and Han Ziyu don't have the time at all.

Even tonight, Bai Ling didn't know if Han Ziyu could live to that time.

Sure enough, that bell-like sound, like a talisman, still sounded the same today.

Yin Ya and Hei Mu immediately stood up and put Bai Ling into the cage again.

When Bai Ling saw the giants lined up again, she felt even more nervous.

Those giants didn't seem to realize that they lacked three companions, or they were used to it, and they still had the same attitude towards the two of them.

They sat in line again in the dining room and ate the meat that had already been processed.

Bai Ling kept grabbing her hand, staring at Yin Ya's every movement, her heart pounding.

When he saw Silver Fang entering the kitchen, he immediately sat up straight.

Seeing that Yinya seemed to be going into the storage room, he hurriedly patted the cage.

Yin Ya's body stopped, glanced at Bai Ling, and slowly swayed over. "What, Xiangxiang is looking for me?"

He bent down, glanced at Hei Mu deliberately, then looked at Bai Ling with a pouting corner of his mouth, and asked proudly, "Don't want Hei Mu now? Want me to hug?

" Have you figured it out, you still like me the most."

The guy said a bunch of things that Bai Ling couldn't understand, Hei Mu frowned slightly, but ignored him.

In the end, Yin Ya still carried Bai Ling out with a smile on his face, and put Bai Ling's hand on his chest. "Hold me."

This man was so righteous and stubborn that Bai Ling was taken aback.

Yin Ya raised her eyebrows and gestured to the storage room with her eyes. "Hold me, if you don't hold me, I can go in."

"Little hands grab this and lean your head over."

Yin Ya carefully remembered how Bai Ling hugged Heimu, and insisted that Bai Ling take the initiative to hug him.

Bai Ling understood inexplicably, so she had to put her face on his body and grabbed his clothes with her hands.

Yin Ya enjoyed the close treatment of Hei Mu, and finally felt comfortable, with the corners of his mouth upturned.

Bai Ling looked at him suspiciously, but she didn't quite understand what she was doing. But Bai Ling was afraid that Yinya would be dissatisfied, so she went in to pick someone, hesitated for a while, and simply put her arm around his neck.

As long as you can hold him back.

Silver Fang was stunned for a moment.

Bai Ling's hair was sticking to his cheek, making his neck feel a little itchy, and Bai Ling's soft and sweet breath suddenly wrapped around him, like a sweetness he had never tasted. The fruit gave his heart a strange numbness again.

Silver Fang's Adam's apple rolled for a while, and suddenly felt strange again, he didn't seem to be close enough to the little guy in his arms no matter how close he was.

His chest rose and fell, and he could only put his hand on Bai Ling's head, and then lowered his head and rubbed Bai Ling's hair.

Bai Ling was going to be hurt by him.

However, Yin Ya hugged him, and he really didn't kill anyone today.

The other giants did not have any accident, and they were all driven out after eating the processed meat.

Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief.

The only problem is that Yin Ya has been hugging him for a long time, but he still has no intention of putting him down.

Because Bai Ling drank a belly of milk, she soon began to want to go to the toilet, and struggled uneasy in Yin Ya's arms.

"What's wrong?"

Yin Ya looked at Bai Ling's expression for a while, then burst out laughing, and deliberately pressed Bai Ling's stomach, "Do you want to pee?"

"Wow." Bai Ling pushed him away angrily. His hands became more urgent, his face was flushed, he pushed him desperately, "Let me down."

Yin Ya didn't let go, but hugged Bai Ling tightly, a low laughter came from his chest, with white laughter coming from his chest. Ling went to his toilet.

Then he deliberately stood in front of the toilet, holding Bai Ling's legs, and said with a smile, "Come on, I'll hold you."

Bai Ling looked at the toilet, then looked back at the big monster staring at him, completely stupid . Couldn't understand what he was saying.

"What's the matter, it's too tall to be afraid?" Yin Ya put Bai Ling down and put her hand in front of him instead.

"Then I'll take it for you? I don't despise you."

Yin Ya had a bit of a joke in his tone, looked at Bai Ling's face, and said with a look of anticipation in his eyes.

He saw that Bai Ling was stunned, and wanted to start by himself, "What's the matter, show me..."

The big silver-haired monster lowered his head and stared straight, his ears suddenly a little red, and his face was curious. He asked, "Is it pink?"

Bai Ling's eyes blinked and then widened, only to realize later that she was being manipulated|played, and slapped Yinya in the face angrily.

——"I laughed so hard, the white-haired pervert really didn't let me down."

——"Oh, I don't dislike my wife either! My wife beat me."

——"This toilet is so high, does my wife have to look like a girl? Sit up the same way?"

- "Damn, why do you block my Xiangxiang wife from going to the toilet. What's the husband can't watch!"

Bai Ling was still a little nervous after hitting him.

But Yin Ya was not angry when he was beaten, and he also pestered Bai Ling to play tricks. "So is it pink..."

Bai Ling couldn't stand still after being pulled by him, her small earlobes were all red, and she continued to beat him angrily.

"Tsk, then if you hit me twice, you have to let me see." In the

end, Hei Mu opened the door with a dark face, and pulled Yin Ya out.

Just like that, Yin Ya had to stay at the door and refused to leave.

As soon as Bai Ling thought about his peeing, the other party could hear the sound of water, so she curled her fingers on the toilet and blushed.

Really, disgusting!

After going out, Bai Ling naturally didn't care about her silver teeth again.

But Yin Ya still chased after him and asked, "What's the matter, you're angry? I didn't see it again."

As soon as he came over, Bai Ling glared at him with a blushing face, and then hid directly behind Hei Mu.

Yin Ya knelt on the ground in order to satisfy him. Seeing him like this, he had to stand up and tut sourly, "I wanted to hug him just now... Turning his face and not recognizing anyone."

Hei Mu naturally hugged Bai Ling Get up and take it away on purpose. Later, he was given milk to drink.

After Bai Ling drank the milk, she still lay on Hei Mu's hand, not wanting to be put back in the cage again.

Hei Mu hesitated for a while, so he had to put Bai Ling down and allow Bai Ling to stay in the room and play by herself.

But he bent down and emphasized with dignity: "But I have to sleep in a cage at night."

As a result, when he was sleeping at night, Hei Mu came in and wanted to send Bai Ling back to the cage.

Bai Ling hid in the pile of clothes, raised her head, and looked at him pitifully like a small animal.

Hei Mu: "..."

Bai Ling was actually very nervous. If Hei Mu had to put him in a cage, he couldn't resist at all.

After thinking about it, it can only be soft.

Hei Mu looked at him silently for a while, but still came over and wanted to pick him up. Bai Ling hesitated for a while, but couldn't hide.

It's just that as soon as Hei Mu was about to go to the cage, Bai Ling grabbed Hei Mu's clothes tightly, wrapped it around his neck, and shouted in his ear with an aggrieved look: "I don't want to sleep in the cage, No."

Hei Mu froze in place, his ears turning red when Bai Ling rubbed him there.

He coaxed a few words, but Bai Ling didn't listen.

Hei Mu really couldn't pull Bai Ling, who was holding him, out of his arms. He hesitated, and had to try to put Bai Ling in the toilet again, and then locked the door.

But Bai Ling ran after him as soon as she landed, and almost fell when she turned out of the bathtub. She finally caught up with him and ran to the door. Then he looked up, grabbed his trouser legs, looked at him with a pretty little face, and wanted to go out with him.

It looks like he really depends on him...

Hei Mu's Adam's apple rolled, and his heart tightened.

He knew that this little guy was 80% wanting to run away...

But even if he knew, Bai Ling's appearance was still terribly cute.

After kissing Bai Ling in the closet, Hei Mu felt that something was missing in his arms and wanted to hug Bai Ling again, but he couldn't show his emotions like Yin Ya, so he kept suppressing it.

Bai Ling sticking to him like this was like a mouthful of candy that was suddenly stuffed into his mouth after being hungry for a long time, and his brain was a little dizzy.

Hei Mu brewed for a while before trying to keep his face straight.

"No..."

Bai Ling's heart sank when she saw Hei Mu's rejection.

When the door was closed in front of him and the sound of the lock came, Bai Ling was even more anxious and was about to cry.

"Don't lock me up."

Bai Ling knocked on the door anxiously.

"I, I am afraid."

Although Hei Mu didn't understand, Bai Ling's voice was very soft, the tail trembled, and he felt aggrieved.

He has never felt this way before. He clearly knows what he should do now, but as soon as Bai Ling acts coquettishly with him, his whole person is not right, and he really wants to let Bai Ling out.

But no...

"Hei Mu..."

Hei Mu's eyelashes trembled.

He heard it. Bai Ling actually called his name.

Bai Ling was so afraid that she would not be able to complete the task tonight, and she would continue to stay here, her eyes were blinking and her eyes were red, "Hei Mu. I don't want to sleep alone."

"Hei Mu..."

——"Help . , I'm going to change my name!"

- "I don't care, my wife is coquettish with me!"

- "I'm dizzy, I'm dizzy, who can resist this beauty."

- "Ah, my wife is good So soft, so cute, come to my bed!! (consciousness)"

There has been no response from outside.

Just when Bai Ling bit her lip in disappointment, she felt that she was useless and might not be able to steal the key at all.

The door in front of him was opened again.

Hei Mu's expression was originally a little helpless, but when he saw Bai Ling's red eyes, he was stunned for a second, then squatted down and touched Bai Ling's face. "Don't cry."

Knowing that he shouldn't, Hei Mu was defeated and let him out.

Bai Ling couldn't believe her luck, she ran out immediately and came to Hei Mu's bed.

Hei Mu was stunned again, even a little overwhelmed.

"You, you can't sleep in bed..."

Bai Ling pursed her lips, then she didn't listen, and simply climbed up on her own.

Hei Mu's ears were getting hotter for some reason, so he had to come over, almost in a panic, and wanted to hug Bai Ling down.

But Bai Ling hugged his arm instead, and made a direct gesture to sleep on his arm.

Black Shepherd froze.

Bai Ling was lying on his bed, pillowed on his arm, and hugged him, not letting him leave.

Even if he knew that the little guy had other intentions.

But looking down at Bai Ling's head against his chest, smelling Bai Ling's sweet fragrance, Hei Mu was still reluctant to let go, and even his heart beat a little faster.

He really had nothing to do with Bai Ling.

Bai Ling was just lying, but she was quite comfortable in Hei Mu's arms. He listened to Hei Mu's heartbeat, felt his warm chest, and then fell asleep.

Hei Mu seemed to have looked at him for a long time, and finally even gently sniffed his hair, reached out and touched Bai Ling's soft cheek, and then wrapped his arms around him.

"You can't leave here, you know?" A

deep male voice sighed in Bai Ling's ear.

"You are safe only by staying here."

Bai Ling hummed in a daze