037. Monster Apartment

【Welcome to the copy world of Nightmare Hotel: Youkai Apartment. 】

The brain fainted, Bai Ling knew that he was going to be sent to the copy again.

But before it was completely transmitted this time, a warning flashed in his eyes.

System: [Players, please note that this time the copy is a role-playing type, all players must play the role he was assigned, and if the aborigines find out that they are outsiders, they will be killed immediately. 】

Bai Ling felt tight, and immediately wanted to see what role he was assigned.

The system's warning is followed by a small ID card that says.

[Name: Bai Ling. ]

[Race: Cat Demon. 】

【Currently living with a lover in an apartment. 】

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, and the introduction of the system stopped abruptly without telling him any other information about her identity.

It's too difficult to play...

Wait, what does cat demon mean?

The transfer is complete, and the ID card suddenly disappears.

Behind Bai Ling came the sound of the door being pushed open.

At the same time, the picture in front of him became clear.

He was in a kitchen, and in front of him was a piece of bloody ingredients, some animal viscera. There is also a knife on the chopping board.

Bai Ling subconsciously took a step back, looked up, but was completely stunned.

It was dark outside now, and there was a window in front of him.

Bai Ling saw her own reflection on the window.

He actually has a pair of white cat ears on his head. The cat's ears are big, and it looks soft, but at this time, because of surprise, it stands upright, making his face even smaller.

What surprised Bai Ling even more was that he was wearing a skirt!

Isn't he going to play not only a cat demon, but also a girl?

For a while, Bai Ling couldn't tell which of the two pieces of information had the greater impact. She opened her eyes and completely stayed in place.

What Bai Ling didn't see was that he still had a white cat's tail behind him, and because he was frightened, the whole tail was lifted up like a blown fur. The raised tail lifted the skirt he was wearing, revealing his fair thighs.

And this rare scene all fell behind Bai Ling, and the eyes of a big cat who had just entered the door made him raise his eyebrows.

Before Bai Ling could recover from the shock of his identity, she suddenly felt someone grab his tail and cover it with her skirt.

"Ah!" Bai Ling was startled, her tail hurt again and she almost jumped up.

When he looked back, standing behind him was a big cat that looked like a leopard, but had no patterns, and looked like a lion, but had no temples. The overall look is closer to that of a cougar.

Bai Ling has to admit that he looks very handsome. Anyone who does not hate animals can feel the beauty of power and danger that is unique to wild animals. If she saw the head of such an animal in a zoo, Bai Ling would probably be reluctant to look away.

But the situation at this time was not normal.

Although his head looks like a cougar, his body is human. Not only is he very tall, he is a head taller than Bai Ling, but he also wears decent clothes like a suit.

At the moment when the deep green vertical pupils met Bai Ling's eyes, there was only extreme coldness inside, full of dangerous killing intent, but after seeing Bai Ling's face clearly, it seemed to pause again.

Bai Ling was naturally frightened, and the ears on the top of her head fell.

He thought that the name of the copy was called Yokai Apartment, and also thought that his identity was living with a lover.

Difficult, is the big cat in front of him his lover?

What, what should I do?

Bai Ling wanted to say something, but her mind was blank.

The lovers must know each other very well, but Bai Ling knows nothing about the role she plays.

Seeing that this tall beast just kept holding his tail in his hands, looking down at him without speaking, Bai Ling felt very panicked.

Did he doubt himself?

Bai Ling was already very scared. At this time, the system also flashed, telling him that one of the original six players had died just now.

Bai Ling's eyelashes trembled, and she didn't dare to hesitate any longer, she threw herself into the arms of the big cat in front of her, and hugged his waist.

"You, you're back..."

The big cat was obviously stunned for a moment, then looked at Bai Ling more and more inquisitively.

The person in front of him suddenly appeared in his house, but his body was slender and invulnerable, his white neck felt like he could hold it with one hand, and a beautiful fragrance with body temperature wafted from his whole body.

He obviously didn't know him either, but for some reason, he believed that they were close. At this time, although the soft ears of fear were drooping down, and the nervous voice was trembling slightly, he still stuck to his arms and hid his beautiful face, obviously afraid that he would see his expression.

Yin Jiuqi felt that based on his habit, it seemed that he should have killed this little thing, but at this time, he didn't do it for no reason, but found it interesting...

Bai Ling could not see Yin Jiuqi's expression, but could only feel that the big cat did not reject him. Instead, he let go of his tail, and wrapped his arms around him, completely holding him in his arms, and lowered his head, his scorching breath was against his neck.

"What are you doing..." The big cat paused, lowered his eyelashes, and looked sideways at Bai Ling's reaction, "Baby?"

Bai Ling shook nervously, Yin Jiuqi's deep voice was right in his ear, and his hand moved from his back to his neck, with sharp claws rubbing against the back of his neck When Bai Ling's hair stood up, she could only lower her head even more and said in a low voice.

"Do, make dinner..."

"Really..." The big cat who hugged him seemed very happy, and gave a low laugh.

Yin Jiuqi looked at the bright red internal organs and blood on the chopping board, and then looked at the sink. There was a huge black garbage bag that had yet to be cleaned, and a bit of hair appeared to be sticking out of the bag.

Seeing that everything was still there, he looked leisurely, put down the bag in the other hand, and put it aside. It seemed to be filled with cleaning supplies, which he had just bought.