017. Giant Ranch

[I suspect that the "people" here may really only have the IQ of animals, otherwise they shouldn't just put you in a toilet that can be opened at any time. 】

Bai Ling tilted her head. 【Yes. ]

He thought about it, walked to the door, put his hand on the handle, and tried to see if he could really push the door open.

[Anyway, be careful not to be discovered by them. 】

As soon as Han Ziyu's voice fell, Bai Ling felt the doorknob turn by herself, and the door was opened from the outside.

He was startled and hurried back.

When Hei Mu came in, he saw Bai Ling staring at a pair of beautiful big eyes, huddled in the corner, looking up at him cautiously.

The corners of Hei Mu's mouth turned up almost imperceptibly, and then he was pressed down again. He closed the door, walked in, bent down, and spread a blanket for Bai Ling in the bathtub.

Bai Ling lowered her head and hugged her legs. According to what Han Ziyu said, she pretended not to understand anything and sat on the ground obediently.

After a while, Hei Mu really came over, picked him up, and put him in the bathtub.

Bai Ling touched the blanket very respectfully, then immediately got in, wrapped herself up, shrunk into a ball, then raised her head again, glanced at Heimu, and made a pair of "It's very good here, really It's comfortable, I don't want to go anywhere." Just sit there and play with the blanket.

It really looks like a silly cat.

——"I'm dizzy, my wife is so cute!"

——"Laugh to death, is the baby pretending to be stupid?"

——"Help me help. It looks so soft and soft, even if the bully is crying, it's fine. "

——"Uuuu, I'm so greedy."

Hei Mu looked at Bai Ling for a while, and then put a plate and a bowl of water next to Bai Ling.

Bai Ling obediently went over, hugged the side of the water bowl, and lowered her head.

He raised his eyes and glanced over as he drank the water, and there was a little jerky on the plate beside him. But Bai Ling looked at the meat and didn't dare to eat it at all, she just lowered her head and drank water.

Fortunately, Hei Mu didn't care and went out soon.

Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, sat on the blanket, and talked to Han Ziyu.

In the evening, the toilet was also darkened.

Bai Ling listened carefully to the movement outside. [They seem to be asleep. ]

[Wait a second. You go to sleep for a while. I'll call you at two or three o'clock when they should be asleep. 】

Bai Ling had straightened up and said he didn't need to sleep, but in the end he got sleepy and lay on the blanket and squinted for a while.

As a result, at zero o'clock, he came in to check on Bai Ling's black shepherd, and what he saw was Bai Ling holding the corner of the blanket and falling asleep without any precaution. He reassured himself and closed the door again.

two hours later.

【Bai Ling. 】

Bai Ling opened her eyes and sat up. 【exist. 】

【Slip out. 】Han Ziyu emphasized: 【Be careful. ]

[Well. 】Bai Ling rubbed her face and climbed out of the bathtub.

It's dark all around.

He tiptoed to the door and pushed it carefully.

The door creaked.

This kind of voice Bai Ling may not notice in daily life, but at this time it is particularly abrupt and obvious in the dark night.

Bai Ling, who was still a little sleepy at first, woke up almost immediately and was still a little nervous.

He didn't dare to move, but instead listened, fortunately there was no sound coming from outside.

Bai Ling continued to carefully open the toilet door little by little, then walked out and took a look.

Hei Mu should be lying on his back on the bed. His tall body stretched naturally, and his slender and powerful arms were placed above his head, revealing a broad chest.

In the darkness, Bai Ling couldn't see Hei Mu's face clearly.

But he must have fallen asleep.

Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief and walked to the door little by little.

It was dark outside, and when he stepped on the wooden floor, there was a slight sound.

I don't know how the giant's hearing is...

Bai Ling bit her lip, stood on tiptoe, and walked very slowly. The distance was not too far, but Bai Ling felt that it took a century.

When she opened the bedroom door, Bai Ling heard Hei Mu, who was behind him, seem to have turned over.

He immediately froze in place, not daring to move, and his heartbeat quickened.

After waiting for a while, there was no more sound, and Bai Ling looked back carefully.

Probably not awake...

let's go quickly.

When he finally got out of Hei Mu's room, he closed his door.

Just as Bai Ling exhaled, she realized that he was now facing Yin Ya's room.

And Yinya didn't close the door.

The young silver-haired man was naked, because his hair was light in color, which made it easier for people to distinguish his body shape in the dark. Compared with Hei Mu, he was obviously lying on the bed more casually.

But even in such a still state, his figure still looks like a beast lying in ambush in the dark, ready to jump up and attack at any time, full of a silent sense of danger.

Bai Ling bit her lip, even if she just saw this guy, she was already scared.

Don't get caught.

don't get caught...

While praying in her heart, Bai Ling walked past the door of Yinya's room with great care, and didn't start running until she got down the stairs.

He quickly ran down the floor, through the darkness, and back to the storage room where the cage was placed, his heart beating fast.

As soon as the door was opened, the eyes of other players fell on Bai Ling.

Yu Li urged, "Hurry up."

Bai Ling hurriedly climbed into the cabinet and opened the cage for him and Han Ziyu.

Sun Yang let out a whimper from below. He was locked in a very small cage at this time, his hands were tied and he could barely move. And there is a tube directly in the mouth, and the funnel is stuck outside the cage, which looks very painful.

Bai Ling studied it for a while, but didn't know how to open his cage.

Han Ziyu directly pulled Bai Ling up. "Let's go."

"Aren't you going to help him?"

Bai Ling raised her head only to realize that Yu Li had already run away and disappeared.

Han Ziyu shook her head at Bai Ling, "We don't have much time."

Bai Ling lowered her head.

He could feel that Han Ziyu and Sister Qingyue behave differently. This self-preservation-based style is the norm in Nightmare dungeons.

However, Han Ziyu has been holding his hand tightly, and has no intention of leaving him.

When the two left the storage room, Bai Ling saw that Yu Li had run to the outermost part of the restaurant and went straight to the door.

He tried his best to open the door. But that door is locked. He scolded, his figure was very agile, and he jumped to the window again.

Bai Ling looked back at Han Ziyu, he was looking around, but walked in instead.

"Aren't we running away?"

"It's probably not safe outside."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. "why?"

"Intuition."

Han Ziyu doesn't usually use logical analysis like Shen Qingyue, but seeing Bai Ling staring at him blankly, he had to say a few more words.

"The giant doesn't seem to be so afraid of us running away at all."

"Huh?"

"The cage used to close us is actually very simple. The door of the storage room can also be pushed open at will. Even if the giant thinks we have no intelligence, it is A Grade A notebook. Everything will not be so simple."

"And when I came out, I felt strange." This was the first time Han Ziyu came out of the storage room. After a brief look around, he frowned. "Have you found it? The technology in this room is very confusing."

Bai Ling looked around.

really.

The house is completely wooden and does not have any electrical appliances on the ground floor. Most of the kitchen utensils are orange copper pots. Those diners wore clothes that, although not of any familiar style, were more of a medieval European look.

But the kitchen here doesn't need a fire underneath, has modern sharp knives, and, oddly enough, running water and lights in the room.

"Our purpose is to find the bad words. We can't give up the clues here. Only by finding out what's going on can we get out of the copy."

While speaking, the two of them had already arrived at the locked door at the end of the corridor.

Han Ziyu studied for a while, went to the kitchen to pick out a tool, and unlocked the wooden door.

But the discovery after the wooden door was opened made this copy more and more confusing.

The wooden door outside is just a cover, and there is actually a thick stainless steel door like a bank vault inside.

It looks like a huge semicircle with a mechanical lock that must be twisted manually and a screen like a scanner.

No need for Han Ziyu to say now, Bai Ling can also see that this huge and advanced door is really incompatible with other things in this room.

There was also a small red light on the screen, like a vicious eye, flashing at them.

Han Ziyu cursed in a low voice, and immediately closed the wooden door again.

The two looked at each other, looking a little nervous.

Fortunately, after a while, the night was still quiet.

This door does not seem to have an automatic alarm function.

Bai Ling just breathed a sigh of relief. There was a loud clatter of a window shattering from behind.

He was startled and looked back, only to see the blurred figure of Yu Li jumping out of the window and running away.

He even ran out without hesitating to frighten the snake like this.

This time, the light upstairs immediately turned on.

Done.

Bai Ling could almost see Yin Ya rushing out the door along the corridor, but she felt cold all over and her face turned pale.

Han Ziyu immediately pulled him and took him to hide in the room on the right.

As soon as she looked up, Bai Ling saw the rows of headless corpses hanging in the room again. Their hideous gestures looked even more terrifying at night.

Bai Ling's feet softened, and she subconsciously grasped Han Ziyu's arm.

Han Ziyu shook Bai Ling's hand firmly, opened a cabinet by the door, and quickly stuffed Bai Ling into it.

[Hide. Don't come out. 】

Bai Ling watched in panic as Han Ziyu closed his cabinet door before he could react.

The cabinet was plunged into darkness.

Bai Ling nervously grabbed her cold hand.

its not right.

He was very afraid of Silver Fang.

But...

if Han Ziyu was caught, wouldn't he be more dangerous.

Han Ziyu hid here in the hope that Yinya would check the window first, and then follow Yu Li's footsteps to catch him, giving them some time to react. It's a pity that Yin Ya walked directly into the room where Bai Ling was hiding, like a wolf smelling the smell.

Bai Ling, who was hiding in the cabinet, could hear the wooden door being pushed open again, but couldn't see anything.

His heart was beating wildly in his chest, and he forgot to even breathe. Instead, he stuck to the cabinet door and listened carefully to the sound of silver teeth moving in the dark.

rustle.

What should I do, Han Ziyu didn't seem to have time to hide just now.

rustle.

If he is caught by Silver Fang. Will Silver Fang kill him directly?

And Yinya might not kill herself right away...

Bai Ling bit her lip and was hesitating because of fear.

The system data suddenly jumped.

He looked distracted.

The number of surviving players changed from four... to three suddenly.

Bai Ling's eyes widened and she took a quick breath.

Is Han Ziyu dead?

His mind went blank, he pushed open the cabinet door, and fell out from where he was hiding.

Silver Fang Jing's strong and tall figure was on the other side of the room, slowly walking towards him. And Han Ziyu is hiding in a corner close to him, temporarily in the blind spot of Yinya's sight, but it will be exposed soon.

Han Ziyu's expression changed when she saw Bai Ling came out like this.

【Bai Ling! 】

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment.

Han Ziyu isn't dead yet... Could it be that Yu Li died just now?

But he didn't have time to think any more, Yin Ya had already seen him, chuckled lightly, and walked towards him at an accelerated pace.

Bai Ling's face turned pale, she hurriedly turned her head and ran, quickly ran up the stairs again, and rushed towards Hei Mu's room.