056.

The two left the dormitory building and walked forward. At the side of the road, from a distance, Bai Ling saw several boys over there watching a luxury car.

Several people took pictures with their mobile phones, some were amazed, and some were in disbelief.

"Woc, woc, this is too arrogant. How can you stop here?"

"This car is not a problem with arrogance, and you may not be able to buy it if you have money."

"It's so handsome."

"Let's take a photo It's okay."

Bai Ling didn't know the car very well, so she didn't care, but Shen Ming walked over with him, took out a key from his pocket, reached out and pressed it, and the car lit up.

The eyes of the boys looked over at once, seeing that the person who came was so young and so handsome, and their faces were full of surprise.

Bai Ling was stunned.

"Why do you have a car?"

Shen Ming lowered his body slightly in order to listen to him, and when he looked up again, his face was a little confused, of course, "Want to take you to dinner?"

Seeing that more people around were looking over , Many people's eyes are still on him. Bai Ling always felt a little embarrassed and blushed again.

"Don't drive such a high-profile car... We can just eat nearby."

Although Shen Ming didn't seem to understand, he didn't care, "Okay."

He smiled and said to Bai Ling, "Then let's go over."

"Go . Where are you going?"

Bai Ling followed his gaze and was stunned as soon as she raised her head.

Was that building here before? ?

It was clearly the best five-star hotel in the city. It was originally in the city center, so how could it suddenly appear next to the school?

In order to let him eat quickly, Shen Ming moved a building directly.

No, it's worse than that.

Bai Ling glanced around. The people around didn't feel that anything was wrong. It seems that this hotel has always been there.

Shen Ming's smile didn't even change at this time, he explained to Bai Ling. "This evaluation is the best."

Bai Ling's expression changed, "You can't do this."

Shen Ming suddenly became a little dazed.

Bai Ling frowned and shook off his hand, "Where do you think that building is, is it something you can change at will?"

Shen Ming still didn't understand what Bai Ling meant. "Yeah...?"

God's consciousness is above everything else. These things are too easy for him.

"Of course not." Bai Ling got angry, "This is my world, it's fine to keep it as it is. You are not allowed to tamper with it."

Shen Ming was stunned, "Don't be angry." He immediately came to hold Bai Ling's hand, "I've put it back."

But Bai Ling still frowned and even avoided him.

He suddenly realized that Shen Ming didn't belong here, and in fact he shouldn't be here.

He couldn't ignore the danger of Shen Ming himself just because he wanted to get along with Shen Ming. He might have hurt someone else.

Shen Ming looked at Bai Ling's suddenly ugly face, and a trace of panic flashed in his eyes.

He made Bai Ling angry again, and he wasn't even sure why.

"Bai Ling..."

Bai Ling was suddenly caught by Shen Ming.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to give you the best things." He lowered his head and looked at Bai Ling with deep and sincere eyes. "I'm just afraid that you won't like it."

Bai Ling keenly noticed this time that Shen Ming had just changed her personality.

"I'm not, I don't value what you care about." He looked at Bai Ling's expression and said actively, "I didn't hurt anyone, and I won't in the future."

Shen Ming's personality felt much more reliable. Bai Ling was coaxed by him for a while, then lowered her head and allowed him to wrap her arms around her waist, which was smoothed out by him.

"I'll take you

to fly there, okay?"

Bai Ling looked at him blankly, "Fly?"

Shen Ming raised his eyebrows and gently took Bai Ling into his arms.

"Well, don't worry, no one else can see it."

He took Bai Ling into the air as he spoke.

Bai Ling's eyes widened, she immediately stretched out her arms and hugged his waist tightly, raising her feet to step on his shoes.

When the two of them left the ground safely at first, Shen Ming saw that Bai Ling had adapted, and began to rise rapidly. It flew until it was higher than the surrounding buildings, and then slowly stopped.

The wind blew through Bai Ling's hair, almost instantly, Bai Ling's sight suddenly became clear, and his mood became clear.

Have fun.

It's like having a bamboo dragonfly.

Bai Ling finally lifted the corners of her mouth and revealed a smile.

He glanced down carefully.

Shen Ming's deep voice sounded in Bai Ling's ears.

"Do you want to let go and fly by yourself?"

Bai Ling looked up at Shen Ming and slammed into his deep eyes, her heart beating a little faster.

"Don't..." Bai Ling shook her head in his arms, still hugged his waist tightly, and pressed her face against his warm shoulder.

——It

was a little later that Shen Qingyue received Bai Ling's message.

Seeing Bai Ling say that the god-level creature is by his side. Shen Qingyue stood up from the desk at once, hesitated for a while, still didn't call, just sent a message to ask Bai Ling.

【What did he say? 】

Bai Ling paused for a while before replying: 【He said he wanted to date me...】

It was an unexpected and unreasonable answer.

Shen Qingyue exhaled, sat down again, pinched her sweaty fingers, and then sat up subconsciously, asking a personal question about the tension of whether the world would be destroyed tomorrow.

[Then... do you like him? 】 After

she asked, she kept staring at the phone. It took a while for Bai Ling to reply. [I don't know...]

In fact, if you don't like it, you should have known it long ago.

Should still like it.

Shen Qingyue didn't know whether it was a sigh of relief, or whether she was sweating for the time when the two of them would be at odds in the future.

But let Xiaobai agree with him. Even if we quarrel in the future, we can't just be unhappy and destroy the world...

But that's all for later, at this time Shen Qingyue still sincerely suggested:

[Try to agree Get in touch with him. 】

Bai Ling saw this sentence and put down the phone with a hot face.

He stayed with Shen Ming for a day, and is now sitting in the restaurant on the top floor of a high-end hotel.

Two people are sitting by the window. Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows is the colorful night view of the entire city, as well as the starry night sky.

As soon as Bai Ling raised her eyes, she caught Shen Ming's gaze looking at him.

The eyes of this man looking at him are always so warm and deep. Bai Ling glanced at it and felt as if she was about to be swallowed by the hot darkness inside.

And the other party seemed to be afraid that Bai Ling's delicate limbs would not be able to bear her and melt into the darkness, and she was struggling to suppress it.

Are you going to promise to date him?

When Bai Ling's words came to her mouth, she felt her heart beat faster for some reason, her face became hotter, and she was a little flustered. She immediately picked up the wine on the table and took a sip, but she choked.

Shen Ming immediately came over in distress. "What's the matter?"

Bai Ling had been drunk just now, her face was red, and she was a little choked, and her eyes were full of water. At this time, when he looked up at people, the moist light and shadow in the corner of his eyes, in the eyes of caring people, was probably even more beautiful than the stars in the sky.

Shen Ming's eyes became deeper and deeper, but he still gently held Bai Ling's soft cheeks and said softly. "Stop drinking."

Bai Ling was

holding her face by Shen Ming, but this time she didn't avoid it. Instead, she lowered Wu Yang's eyelashes, and gently rubbed his palms with her soft and warm cheeks.

Shen Ming was slightly stunned.

Bai Ling's face was flushed, and the end of her eyes were red. After a while, she secretly raised her eyes to look at him. She also stretched out her fair hand, hooked Shen Ming's collar with her fingertips, and tugged at him with slight force.

Shen Ming's heart suddenly beat violently, and following Bai Ling's strength, he bent down slightly.

Then he heard Bai Lingzheng say in a very low voice in his ear: "You... kiss me again."

Let me make sure. Bai Ling lowered her eyes and thought, I like your business.

Shen Ming's breath trembled slightly, his Adam's apple rolled, and he didn't need Bai Ling to explain, he already held Bai Ling's face and slowly kissed it.

Bai Ling closed her trembling eyelashes, but she could still feel Shen Ming's breath getting closer and closer to him, and she could also feel his fast heartbeat.

However, when the two were about to meet, Shen Ming stopped.

Bai Ling opened her bewildered eyes and saw that Shen Ming was just looking at him, and then leaned forward a little and took the initiative to kiss him.

As a result, Shen Ming pursed his lips, but was completely jealous, "You murdered me, and then kissed him."

what. Bai Ling blinked her eyes. Changed personality.

"You haven't taken the initiative to kiss me. You don't like me."

He said something wrong, as if he was going to be angry, but the next second he came over and kissed Bai Ling actively. pressed against the glass behind him. "I don't care, I want to kiss..."

Bai Ling was kissed by him, and then she couldn't push it away.

This guy eats his own vinegar and eats it with great energy. He hugged Bai Ling's waist and carried it into his arms, protecting the back of Bai Ling's head with his hands, and kept eating the sweet water from Bai Ling's mouth, making Bai Ling's mouth sore.

"But I like you so much. Bai Ling."

Bai Ling's waist was softened by his kiss. After being separated, she gasped for a long time before she could tell him dizzily.

"I like you too."

Shen Ming was stunned for a moment, and then said jealously, "No, you like him."

Bai Ling pursed her lips and smiled. Although this guy is sometimes scary and unreasonable, sometimes it makes people feel distressed.

It doesn't feel deceiving.

"You are all alone, I like them all."

Bai Ling took the initiative to peck at the corner of his mouth while he was stunned, and blushed. "Let's date..."

A few dazzling fireworks exploded in the night sky in the distance, which completely cut through the night and illuminated the light in Shen Ming's eyes. The dignified ancient god was stunned for a long time at this time, but he was speechless.

For a long time, he could only hug Bai Ling tightly, hold it in his arms, and call Bai Ling's name happily all the time. "Bai Ling."

"Huh?"

He put Bai Ling's hand on his chest. "It feels so warm here." So happy.

Bai Ling's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and before she could speak, he kissed him again.

Bai Ling slowly closed her eyes, and all that was left in the world was the other's warm embrace, numb kisses, and her own beating heart.

Bai Ling believed that no matter what happened from now on, Shen Ming would always be by his side.

There is no darkness in this world that can make Bai Ling feel afraid.