036. Nightmare Hotel

Narcissus was waiting here and wanted to say something, and came to find Bai Ling's unpleasantness, but inexplicably, she felt a little embarrassed in face.

He sank his face and stood there staring at Bai Ling. He really didn't understand why, with his own IQ, he couldn't gain the upper hand when facing this pretty idiot in front of him!

However, although Narcissus is not happy, there is no reason to embarrass the players who have successfully cleared the level for the time being, so they can only let them go.

Naturally, Shen Qingyue was on guard against Narcissus, and immediately pulled Bai Ling away.

Shen Qingyue and Han Ziyu also brought some dry food to eat in the dungeon. The first thing they came out was to order a table of meals to restore blood. Bai Ling now has plenty of points and was originally going to treat guests. But Shen Qingyue wouldn't let him ask.

Shen Qingyue told Bai Ling that they had a good harvest in this dungeon and got more points than before. Because she began to try to do some things in the dungeon that she thought was superfluous before, such as rummaging through the hospital's data room.

Although some information is not enough for the bad word to appear, the system will record it and give her a reward at the time of settlement.

Shen Qingyue felt that they were able to do this because Bai Ling attracted the attention of the boss in the dungeon, so that they didn't have to worry about their own lives all the time, and they had some breathing time. This is something most people don't have. Not to mention that their live broadcast traffic was also brought up by Bai Ling. So she must invite Bai Ling.

Bai Ling couldn't beat her, so she turned to ask: "Sister Qingyue, do you think you can make it to the top ten at the beginning of the final round?"

Shen Qingyue thought for a while, "I think it's very hopeful."

Listen to her Having said that, Bai Ling felt a little more at ease.

Although Shen Qingyue always said that Bai Ling helped them a lot, Bai Ling felt that he was also relying on the two of them. With such a reliable teammate, Bai Ling was not so afraid. He didn't want to go into the final game alone.

Han Ziyu looked at Bai Ling for a while, but instead asked, "Why did you turn back when you were last?"

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment.

"Is someone there?"

Bai Ling looked away, bit her chopsticks, and hummed vaguely. "He let us out, so... I want to say goodbye to him."

Han Ziyu said, "Why do I feel like you kissed him."

Bai Ling blushed and whispered, "No..."

"Yes . Is it?" Han Ziyu supported her chin with her hand.

Bai Ling lowered her head, and heat came up from the tip of her ear, "I, why do you want to kiss him..."

Han Ziyu didn't speak any more, just looked down at Bai Ling's lips, a little lost.

Shen Qingyue glanced at Han Ziyu and knew that his younger brother was really not very good at speaking, and I was afraid that Bai Ling would be uncomfortable again in a while. He simply said to Bai Ling, "Xiao Bai is full, let's go to sleep."

Bai Ling put down her chopsticks and nodded.

"Your points are not so urgent now. If you want, you can rest for a few more days."

Bai Ling thought about it, "I still want to be with you."

Otherwise, he would be very uneasy outside, and his After all, the points are not enough, there is no reason to relax.

Bai Ling went back to the house and took a hot bath, then lay on the bed.

When she returned to the snowy island in the dungeon in her dream, Bai Ling was no longer surprised this time.

It was daytime in the dream, and the snow seemed to have been falling for a long time. The entire hospital was covered with snow, and it looked a bit holy in the sun.

Bai Ling stood there, not at all afraid, but stepped on the snow and walked quickly towards the hospital.

Before reaching the door of the hospital, Bai Ling had already seen the figure waiting for him.

Tong Bai was wearing a coat and a scarf, exhaling white air from his mouth. Although his skin and hair were still white, his complexion looked much healthier. No more ghosts.

When he saw Bai Ling, the expression on his entire face lit up.

"You're here."

He walked over quickly, wrapped his scarf around Bai Ling, took Bai Ling's hand, and put Bai Ling's hand in his pocket. "I knew you would come."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, Tong Bai's hands were warm, the scarf was warm, and the inside of the coat was even warmer.

Tong Bai lowered his head and looked at Bai Ling's face carefully, with a smile in his eyes, as if there was a big tail wagging behind him, "Is it warm, have you frozen?"

Bai Ling looked up blankly and looked up. His face, nodded, and shook his head again.

Bai Ling's chin was covered by the scarf, and only her beautiful eyes were exposed, she kept looking at him without speaking. It's so cute to be so dumb, Tong Bo's heart beat faster, "Did you promise me when you came?"

"Promise what?"

Tong Bo lowered his eyelashes, lowered his head, and kissed Bai Ling's directly. lips.

Bai Ling was startled and wanted to push him away, but Tong Bai touched Bai Ling's lips, his breath stagnant, he immediately stretched out his hand and pressed the back of Bai Ling's head, separating Bai Ling's teeth, eagerly wanting to Keep kissing him.

"Hmm." Bai Ling's eyes widened, her face felt hot, but she couldn't push him away.

Tong Bai hugged Bai Ling tightly, wishing to press Bai Ling into his chest, more like Bai Ling's mouth was something delicious, he kept sucking Bai Ling's tongue, and the sweet taste in his mouth. Swallow as many.

For the first time, Bai Ling heard Tong Bai's heartbeat, beating so violently in her chest for him.

The breath that came out between his lips and teeth was hot, and it turned into white mist around Bai Ling's face, causing Bai Ling to close her eyes. His hand ran along the back of Bai Ling's head, rubbing against his hair, and then slowly going down, pinching Bai Ling's neck, making Bai Ling feel as if a small electric current ran through her body, numb, A little itchy again.

Bai Ling's eyelashes trembled, she was held in Tong Bai's arms, her fingers grabbed his clothes, let him hold the tip of his tongue, and kissed him for a long time before pushing him away.

When she was finally able to take a deep breath, Bai Ling's cheeks were already flushed with a rouge-like red glow, and her lips were even kissed red. He opened his watery eyes, pushed Tong Bai's chest, and hurriedly took a step back, trying to distance himself from Tong Bai.

Tong Bai looked at Bai Ling like this, but was a little stunned, his chest heaved a little, and he wanted to kiss him.

Bai Ling pushed him angrily. "Don't kiss..."

Tong Bai just smiled and held onto him, "Are we lovers now?"

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. "Of course not..."

Tong Bai immediately became unhappy, "Then who are you in love with, Lu Shi?"

Bai Ling turned around and saw Lu Shi's tall figure standing behind him with a helpless expression on his face. . "Isn't that still the same." Is it

equivalent to asking do you want to hold my left hand or my right hand?

Bai Ling didn't understand, but knew that Lu Shi saw Tong Bo kissing him, his face became hotter, and he immediately wanted to push Tong Bo away.

But Tong Bai didn't let go at all, "I don't care, I have already kissed, you said, if you kiss, you are a lover." While speaking

, Bai Ling was pushed back into his arms by Tong Bai. This man was like a big dog, Bai Ling Turning his head to avoid him, he lowered his head and rubbed his earlobe and neck, and rubbed it happily, but he couldn't push it away.

The tips of Bai Ling's ears were red, and he made it so itchy, she said anxiously, "I didn't say..." He said that only lovers can kiss, but that's not the meaning.

Just as Bai Ling wanted to continue to refute, Lu Shi looked up at the sky.

"There's no time."

As soon as he finished speaking, the ground shook suddenly.

It was dark all around.

Bai Ling's heart sank, and as soon as she looked up, she found that a gulf had opened up between Tong Bo Lu Shi and him, and the two of them were connected to the hospital building, turning into a blurred shadow again.

Although Bai Ling was still startled this time, because of some psychological preparation, she was not so scared.

He gradually realized... I dreamed of Yinya and Heimu before, but this time, when I dreamed of Tong Bai and Lu, they would always conjure up a beautiful version of the dungeon world to make him happy, but they would always turn into black Shadow, probably because there is some connection between them.

Because Bai Ling didn't panic and wanted to run away this time, he noticed that the shadow was talking to him.

Bai Ling pursed her lips, trying to distinguish what he said.

[Don't be afraid, I will find you soon. 】

Find him?

Bai Ling was a little surprised. What do you mean, to find the hotel where the nightmare trapped him?

"Who are you...?"

Why are you looking for him, after finding him?

[Remember, don't jump off. 】

After Hei Ying finished saying this, the gap between them was so big that Bai Ling couldn't see him clearly.

In a blink of an eye, the place where Bai Ling was once again became the top of a high-rise building. This dream was what the nightmare arranged for him.

Bai Ling stepped on the edge of the high-rise building and fell backward again uncontrollably.

This time, he fell deeper and woke up from the bed.

"...Do I need to adjust the lights a little brighter for you?" The

system actually made a sound.

Bai Ling sat on the bed and was stunned for a while before she could react, but instead shook her head,

"No need."

Bai Ling wrapped herself in the quilt again and lowered her eyes in confusion.

Maybe the darkness... is not as scary as he thought?

——

"Are they still arguing that they want to give Bai Ling points?"

Narcissus played with a toy-sized doll in her hand. Narcissus is combing its hair.

System: [Yes, Bai Ling's attention is rapidly rising, and many viewers are paying to watch the recorded live content. Next time there will be more people on the stream. ]

[According to the current demand, we can actually develop the function of reward points for Bai Ling... This is a win-win situation. 】

"You are stupid, there is no win-win!" Narcissus frowned, "Once these audiences begin to learn to regard these human players as real people through Bai Ling, they will learn to have feelings for them, and greatly Reduce the need to watch other live broadcasts of nightmares."

The doll in his hand didn't look right, Narcissus irritably broke off the doll's head and threw it into the trash. "If this goes on, can we still rely on Bai Ling to make money alone? This is not how we operate!" The

system fell silent, and Narcissus was right.

"The real best way to deal with nightmares is to let that beautiful little waste die as soon as possible, the sooner the better."

Narcissus looked at the headless doll in her hand, picked out a piece of the most tender skin from the drawer, and said again. Reaching out his hand, he squeezed out a face again.

The system was silent for a while, 【Do you really want him to die? ]

Narcissus, who was concentrating on crafting, raised her brows, her tone was a little cold, "What do you mean?" The

system didn't speak any more, and asked instead. [Bai Ling seems to be about to download a copy again, do you want to pick a copy for him? 】

"I won't pick it." Narcissus said angrily. He thought that this copy would make Bai Ling suffer, but it turned out that it was the copy that suffered.

It's a no-brainer at all!

"Turn on the reward function for him." The

system paused. [Didn't you just say that it's not a good thing? 】

"I won't open it for them, and they have to keep complaining, so I will open it. Oh, I want to see how many points Bai Ling can get."

Narcissus' men again had a small face with black hair and black pupils. Wiping the pulp of the finger on the villain's face, a small mole of tears appeared under the villain's face.

Narcissus sneered. "Since you want to enter the final round, then hurry up and enter, anyway, no one can come out of the final round."

System: [...Yes. ]

[A copy of Bai Ling will be randomly matched to player Bai Ling. 】

"Wait." Narcissus looked at the doll in her hand, and suddenly said angrily: "Find him one, there is no man's copy." The

system was silent for a while, 【There is no such copy. 】

Narcissus clicked, "Those that have no human being are all beasts, no?" The

system was silent for a while again. [Searching for keywords in the copy library...'animal'. 】

【Match to the copy, the monster apartment. ]

Narcissus seems to be a little dissatisfied, and it's not that you can't distinguish between beauty and ugliness. I'm afraid that little bastard will continue to do the same.

The system continued: [This is a B-level role-playing copy. 】

Narcissus looked at the doll in her hand, and when she moved her fingertips, the doll turned into a pair of cat ears. Narcissus raised her eyebrows and looked at it for a while, inexplicably became interested, and reluctantly said: "Okay."

System: [...]

... He doesn't want to watch Bai Ling's live broadcast, right?