035. Ghost Hospital (END)

Tong Bai's expression was terrifying, but he opened his mouth and asked Lu Shi, "Did you kiss him?"

Bai Ling was still lying on the ground, and she was stunned when she heard the words.

Lu Shi didn't speak, instead he knelt on guard and pulled Bai Ling into his arms.

Tong Bai got angry when he saw him like this, and asked again, "Did you kiss him!"

In the dark night, Tong Bai had a terrible air pressure all over his body, but now his feet were on fire.

Bai Ling was startled, and thought she would feel the heat wave, but the fire was not hot, but with a large cloud of black smoke, which thickly entangled the white cypress and burned the surrounding area. The twisted black makes Tong Bai, who is standing in the middle, look even more terrifying.

But the white man who was as terrifying as the devil in hell was holding on to a somewhat naive question at this time, and was obviously angry about it.

"Didn't you say you can't kiss him?" Tong Bai looked at Bai Ling with a slightly aggrieved tone, "You lied to me, and then you ran out to kiss him secretly!"

"No." Bai Ling's face turned a little red. what with what. "I didn't kiss him..."

But Tong Bai was reluctant, "But I saw it all, you covered your clothes and put your heads together..."

"Tong Bai!" Bai Ling's eyes widened, embarrassed. . Said: "I didn't kiss him."

——"Pfft, who would have thought that this was in the death copy of the nightmare, the boss on the opposite side looked full of terrifying special effects, and then he insisted on grabbing his wife and asking...wife, your first kiss is still there. Are you here. qaq"

——"How can Bai Mao's eyes become bright when he catches|traps? Hahaha."

——"My wife looks so ashamed, so pitiful. (excited)"

"Isn't there?" Tong Bai He was stunned for a moment, but he wasn't satisfied, so he leaned in front of Bai Ling, "Then kiss me."

"I...?" Bai Ling's face became even hotter, why did he have to kiss one...

Tong Bai couldn't wait, and reached out to touch Bai Ling, but was stopped by the tight iron chain on his hand.

Bai Ling looked in surprise, only to find that Tong Bai's bracelet and anklet were directly connected to the underground of the lunatic asylum. At this time, the underground seemed to be billowing with thick smoke, and the chain passed through the thick smoke, so it went straight through the ground, trying to drag Tong Bai back.

Lu Shi was to be interrogated repeatedly at night, and Tong Bai was never able to leave the prison/imprisonment on the basement floor.

He forcibly came here from the ground, the iron chain had already been caught in his flesh, so that he couldn't raise his hand to grab Bai Ling.

Lu Shi obviously knew this, he pulled Bai Ling up and wanted to take him away. "Run."

Tong Bai became more and more angry. "Don't run!"

As soon as Tong Bai finished speaking, Bai Ling instantly felt that black smoke shrouded his eyes, an icy aura entangled him, and then dragged him violently towards Tong Bai.

"Ah!" Bai Ling was startled. But in a moment, he was dragged into the black smoke.

"Bai Ling..." Even if Tong Bai was dragged by the chain, he would raise his hand and hug him tightly with terrifying strength.

Bai Ling thought that the fire around Tong Bai would burn him, but in fact, the fire was ice, and Tong Bai's embrace felt even colder than during the day. Bai Ling shivered from the cold.

He wanted to struggle, but his body immediately seemed to be drained of strength, let alone pushing Tong Bai away, it was difficult to even move.

Seeing that Bai Ling was about to be dragged to the ground by Tong Bo, Lu Shi immediately rushed over and wrapped Bai Ling's waist on the other side, trying to snatch Bai Ling out.

Tong Bai angrily said, "Don't touch him!"

Lu Shi was burned by Tong Bai's flames, but still insisted: "You are the one, don't touch him with ghostly energy anymore. Let him go!"

Tong Bai naturally refused to listen. "He can't go. He's mine, and he's not allowed to go anywhere!"

Lu Shi was in a hurry, "You will kill him!"

Tong Bai was stunned.

Lu Shi hugged Bai Ling tightly, but stared at Tong Bai, "Tong Bai, let it go, it's all over. Let everyone go."

Tong Bai's chest was heaving, but his eyes were a little dazed, "But They trapped me here, they burned me..."

"But not everyone deserves to die, many are innocent." Lu Shi shouted at Tong Bai's face: "Look, Bai Ling is even more innocent. Yes!"

Tong Bai was shocked and looked down at Bai Ling.

Bai Ling leaned her head down in his arms, the body of a living person couldn't bear so many cold ghosts, she was already sweating, her hair was wet, her beautiful little face was as white as paper, her brows were wrinkled, looking at It's hard to get up.

"But me," Tong Bai's expression flashed a trace of confusion and pain, holding Bai Ling tightly with both hands. "I don't want him to go... He can't go. If he leaves, I will never see him again." "Bai Ling doesn't want to stay here, just like you didn't want to be locked underground." Lu Shi continued Said: "If you really like him, you won't impose your pain on him!" Tong Bai looked at Bai Ling and froze in place. Taking advantage of his distraction, Lu Shi lifted the chair next to him and smashed it into Tong Bai's face. Tong Bai was unprepared, and was immediately dragged to the ground by the iron chain on his body. The thick smoke on the ground dissipated and soon returned to normal. Lu Shi picked up Bai Ling, turned around and ran to the hospital gate. "Go out quickly. You can leave through the gate before dawn. Hurry up before he comes to find you!" Bai Ling was placed on the ground by Lu Shi, her whole body was still shaking, and she looked back at Lu Shi. "You, aren't you running?" Lu Shi raised his eyes and looked upstairs. A lot of ash was burned on his body, but he was still tall and straight, with a handsome face. "I'm going to release the awake person from the ward."

Even if Lu Shi became a ghost, how could he keep his sanity for so many years? In fact, he wanted to lift the seal of this hospital so that everyone could re-enter Samsara. Unfortunately, before meeting Bai Ling, he was always in the dark at night. Trapped in the agony and obsession of my own pre-death, I couldn't do anything.

Before Lu Shi left, he paused, turned around suddenly, and hugged Bai Ling tightly. He held it very hard, and it could be seen that he was very reluctant.

"Bai Ling..." He seemed to want to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything.

"If only I hadn't met you here..." Lu Shi gritted his teeth and let go of his hand, but just said, "Let's go." After he finished speaking, he quickly turned around and rushed upstairs.

Bai Ling was standing in front of the hospital gate at this moment.

This gate has two doors, and there is an entrance in the middle.

Bai Ling could push the door open now, but couldn't leave immediately because he didn't know where to find Shen Qingyue and Han Ziyu.

He looked around the hall and didn't see them, and the system was grayed out.

Bai Ling was very flustered, should they be all right? Maybe they've gone through the door and left?

Bai Ling could only try to get through the first door. When he was standing in the middle of the two doors, he suddenly found that the system was back to normal again, and Bai Ling immediately stopped.

【Sister Qingyue? Han Ziyu, are you there? 】

【Bai Ling! you are still alive. 】

Both sides breathed a sigh of relief.

[We tried to go through the door, and found that we entered the hall again, but we went to find you, but we couldn't find it. It seemed that there was no one here, but we kept being beaten by ghosts, as if we were trapped in a mirror image in the space. 】

Bai Ling was startled, and immediately did not dare to open the door. [But Lu Shi told me that as long as you pass through the gate before dawn, you can leave. 】

Shen Qingyue pondered for a while. [There is no need for him to lie to you. I think the most likely scenario is that we got stuck because our san wasn't low enough when we tried to leave. But you can leave. ]

Otherwise, if the player gives up exploring, leaves the hospital building at the beginning to avoid hitting ghosts, and just leaves the hospital gate at night, wouldn't it be possible to clear the level? The A-level copy of Nightmare is unlikely to let the player go like this. Only by taking risks to reduce the san value, discovering the inside story here, fighting for the last bit of rationality, evading the pursuit of ghosts, and still being able to leave the gate, can the customs be cleared. If the san value is too high, you will not be able to get out at all. Bai Ling was anxious, 【Then what should you do, find a way to lower your san value? 】 Shen Qingyue was silent for a while, 【Bai Ling, it's alright. You go first. ] They don't have time. It was almost dawn by this time. Shen Qingyue is now not sure where she is trapped, let alone whether they can return to the correct hospital gate. I'm afraid they won't be able to get out. Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, "No, I'll find you, I will definitely find you! ] ——"Ah, ah, I'm so nervous, otherwise my wife will leave by herself." ——"No, Bai Ling is so kind, if she leaves now, it will not leave the scars of leaving friends forever." —— - "Yeah, in that case, in a sense, you've already lost to the nightmare." - "Wow, I'm so moved, my wife's original intention remains unchanged, and she can get out of here!!" Bai Ling gave up the push Open the last door, but turn back to his teammates. At this time, Bai Ling was grabbed by a hand that emerged from the ground, grabbed her leg, dragged it down, and fell into a cold embrace. There was thick smoke billowing from the ground floor, without a trace of light, like purgatory, Bai Ling could barely see anything, he only knew that Tong Bai was holding him.

"Can you not leave..." Tong Bai used a lot of strength to pull up the chain and hold Bai Ling in his arms, rubbing against him intimately. "I don't want you to go."

"Let me go," Bai Ling wanted to cry anxiously. He felt very cold when he was grasped by Tong Bai, and his whole body was shivering, but he couldn't make any sound, and he didn't have any strength.

Bai Ling could only curl up in his arms, pushing him slightly while breathing hard.

"Tong Bai... If you let me go, my friend will die..."

"But I don't want to let you go." Tong Bai looked at Bai Ling helplessly. "What should I do, Bai Ling...I don't want to let you go..."

He really didn't want to let go.

Tong Bo has not seen many things in his life, and got less, but he still thinks that Bai Ling must be the most beautiful, beautiful, most precious, and most worthy of being by your side forever.

He had never liked a person or a thing so much.

I like it so much that even if he hates the darkness here, as long as Bai Ling is there, all his pain will disappear.

If he can keep Bai Ling by his side, even if he is trapped here forever, he will probably feel very happy.

But... Bai Ling was not happy.

"I don't want to stay here." Bai Ling cried in his arms and said, "I want to leave. You let me go and let my friends go too."

In this dungeon world where every effort is made to make players die, it is estimated that only Bai Ling, who can stay in the boss's arms safely, even lost his temper with him and directly asked him to let him go.

And the boss really felt sorry for him.

Tong Bai watched the teardrops keep falling out of Bai Ling's beautiful tears, felt Bai Ling's body temperature kept draining from his arms, felt uncomfortable for a while, and stretched out his hand to wipe his tears. "Don't cry..."

Bai Ling still said, "Let me out..."

Tong Bai lowered his eyes, although his face was full of reluctance, he still picked up Bai Ling and went from the ground to the first floor.

Every time he took a step, the thick smoke around him became lighter, and the cold feeling that enveloped Bai Ling also dissipated immediately, and his whole body became warm.

But Tong Bai's body was gradually becoming transparent. The chains on his body were broken into pieces, and even the entire hospital shook.

Bai Ling was stunned, looking up, the hospital building was collapsing like a glass house.

Pieces of the house fragmented and fell continuously, but this collapse was illusory. Those fragments turned into powder and light spots before they fell and dissipated, and could not hit them.

The only thing standing still is the last door.

Tong Bai was silent and put Bai Ling down in front of the door.

Bai Ling saw many escaped patients emerge from the hospital, rushed towards the gate, rushed past him, and disappeared.

Even the silhouettes of Shen Qingyue's sister and brother appeared from the depths of the corridor. They saw Bai Ling, showed a happy smile, hugged him excitedly, and wanted to take him out.

Everyone seemed to be unable to see Tong Bai, only Bai Ling could see him.

In this hustle and bustle and cheers, Tong Bai's figure still seemed so lonely.

He looked at Bai Ling with reluctance.

"Did you lie to me when you said you liked snow?"

Bai Ling was taken aback, "No."

Tong Bai immediately smiled lightly.

"You kiss me."

Bai Ling had already been led by her sister and brother to the door, she stopped inexplicably after hearing this, and looked back at him.

Tong Bai's figure became shallow, and he no longer had the fear of Specter, but the white figure looked pure and flawless.

He anxiously wanted to walk to Bai Ling's side, but couldn't get close to the door, "Just give me a kiss..."

Sister and brother Shen Qingyue had successfully passed through the door.

Shen Qingyue glanced outside, then turned around with a face of the rest of her life, and said with a smile, "Bai Ling, come here, I saw bad words."

Han Ziyu looked at him worriedly, "Bai Ling? Rise up."

They were all calling him, Bai Ling felt flustered for a while, so she turned around and wanted to leave.

Tong Bai didn't speak anymore. He stood there, like a disintegrating hospital, which was rapidly fading. Although he was lost, he still kept looking at Bai Ling.

Seeing that Bai Ling was about to cross the gate, her heart tightened, so she turned around and ran towards Tong Bai.

Tong Bai was stunned for a moment, then his eyes lit up.

When he kissed him, he had become a phantom, but he still laughed happily. The pink eyes and white eyelashes were all bent into a beautiful shape for Bai Ling.

"Bai Ling!" Bai Ling was pulled abruptly by Han Ziyu who was leaning back, passed through the door, and carried away directly.

Shen Qingyue quickly pressed the bad word, the light circle appeared, and they all stood up.

Before leaving, Bai Ling couldn't help but look back.

The sun just happened to rise.

This island originally represented the building of a lunatic asylum. It turned out to have been turned into an alternative tourist attraction. Many new facilities have been added. It is still intact and has not collapsed. The old hospital and the original new one they saw Hospitals are different.

Once through that door, they leave the ghost world. So even if Bai Ling turned around, she couldn't see Tong Bai again.

The sky is snowing.

[Congratulations to player Bai Ling for clearing the copy! Successfully returned to the hotel lobby! 】

When Bai Ling opened the revolving door in front of her, there were system fireworks in front of her.

But he was still a little surprised when he thought of the white snowflakes in the sky at the end.

There is a seaside, so it shouldn't snow...

[Dungeon name: Ghost Hospital. Difficulty level of the copy: A level. ]

[Player dungeon exploration level rating: s level. Physical damage: 0%! ]

[Congratulations to the player for triggering a special story that has never been seen before, you can get special rewards! ]

[It has been detected that the environment in the copy of "Ghost Hospital" has changed, and all ghosts can let go of their obsessions and re-enter the cycle. The replica no longer exists and the data awaits further analysis. ]

[Dungeon "Ghost Hospital" (closed) special reward: 1000 points. Rewards for clearing the game: 300 points. ]

[It has been detected that the number of live viewers was about 25,000 when the player left the dungeon alive! ]

[Congratulations to player Bai Ling for setting the record for the highest number of live viewers! Conversion of live broadcast points: 2500 points. ]

[Congratulations to player Bai Ling for entering the dungeon for the third time and being promoted to the top 20 of the top player standings! 】

Bai Ling's attention was then diverted. He only had three copies, and he already had more than 7,000 points.

Then he should be able to guarantee that he can enter the final game in a month. Great.

Bai Ling and the Shen Qingyue siblings who were standing beside him looked at each other and laughed. The three in the team were all immersed in the joy of the rest of their lives.

Bai Ling heard the sound of applause.

He looked up, but it was Narcissus.

Narcissus was leaning against the wall of the hall with a stinky face, but when she saw him coming out, she applauded him and walked towards him. "Amazing, you are really amazing."

"I said how did you pass the level. It turned out to be because the bosses in the dungeon were all dizzy." Narcissus looked strange, rather gritted her teeth.

"Not only the boss, but even the audience likes you. I just kindly chose the dungeon for you, and they will complain about me."

"I don't understand, is it someone who is fascinated by you? Your face."

Narcissus lowered her head and reached out to raise Bai Ling's face. Although he tried his best to make a disdainful tone, he was completely unaware that from just now, he had been staring at Bai Ling's face, unable to look away.

Bai Ling was pinched by his chin and reacted for a while before frowning. "Did you watch my live broadcast?"

Narcissus' face stiffened. "Because I'm curious when you will die! Who knows how you hook up with men."

Seeing Bai Ling looking at him with disgust. The other players around also looked over in surprise. Narcissus

' face was even more ugly, "Who wants to see it?"

You pay too much attention to him. 】

【Shut up! 】