011. Nightmare Hotel

Seeing Shen Qingyue, Bai Ling immediately forgot about Han Ziyu who spoke strangely.

Shen Qingyue was lying on the bed at this time, still wearing bloody clothes, and her face was a little pale.

Bai Ling's eyes were full of worry, and she immediately entered the bedroom, "Are you alright?"

Shen Qingyue was stunned for a moment, and her eyes softened when she saw Bai Ling. "I'm fine, don't worry, as long as you get out of the copy, you'll be fine."

She looked at Bai Ling's wrist. "Are you already an official player?"

"Well." Bai Ling lowered her head.

Shen Qingyue: "You can download the dungeon with us in the future."

Bai Ling lowered her eyes, but it was still a little difficult to accept, "...Why did we choose to come here?"

Shen Qingyue looked at Bai Ling with some distress, Touched his head. "I don't know either. But since we're here, we can only accept this reality and find a way to get out."

"Every six months, the top ten on the leaderboard can enter a special dungeon called the final round, and come out from that dungeon. You can leave here."

"It's just that there is only a little over a month left until the next time limit. In order to get points, everyone has been downloading dungeons." Shen Qingyue taught Bai Ling to click on his panel.

Bai Ling saw that the top ten in the standings now had a minimum of more than 10,000 points.

He felt a chill in his heart when he saw the number.

One month, 10,000 points, sounds too far away.

"I only have three hundred points now..."

Han Ziyu leaned against the door and said ruthlessly. "It's worse than that, you also need points for food and clothing."

Bai Ling opened the system mall again, and then understood under Shen Qingyue's explanation that there was no cheap option here.

All the packages are like the product of a five-star restaurant, the prices are similar, and generally require 20 points.

Living in this luxurious room also requires 40 points a day. Generally, 100 points will be spent on meals and accommodation in one day.

Three days, 300 points, is obviously planned minimum living allowance.

If a person does not get extra points in the dungeon, he will only be able to survive these three days, and he will not be able to accumulate points at all.

Bai Ling reluctantly tried to sort the items in the mall by the cheapest, but what came out were bags of diamonds, gold bars stacked up, and banknotes in the billions. As long as you can take it out, you can Instantly become a billionaire, but it is useless if you can't take it out.

They are deliberately priced at extraordinarily low prices, all for just one point.

At first glance, this seems to be a benefit given by the game, but the problem is that few people can get out of here alive.

This extraordinarily low price suddenly changed its taste, as if the game played a bad joke on all the ordinary people who were forced to come in.

Bai Ling now knows why Qi Man said that the least valuable thing in the hotel is money. And Qi Man is dead.

Bai Ling bit her lip, "Then how can I accumulate points."

"It's mainly to accumulate viewers during the live broadcast. Occasionally, there will be additional rewards for dungeons, but that's rare."

Bai Ling nodded. nod. Yes, he still has additional rewards that he has yet to claim. I don't know how many rewards the system has not yet calculated for him.

"Although it is unlikely, we still hope to enter the top ten before the deadline." Shen Qingyue said.

No one wants to stay here for another half a year, mainly because... basically no one can guarantee that they will live that long.

"Tomorrow, you'd better start the dungeon."

Bai Ling lowered her head and didn't speak.

Shen Qingyue knew that Bai Ling had not recovered from the copy just now. When she came out of the copy for the first time, she didn't want to go in again.

She opened her arms and hugged Bai Ling, patted Bai Ling's back, comforted him for a while, and then asked him to take a bath and rest. "It's fine. We'll talk about the copy tomorrow."

Bai Ling nodded.

Shen Qingyue lay down for a while and was able to stand up. She took Bai Ling to look at the room and said, "There just happens to be an empty bedroom here, you can stay."

After Bai Ling entered, she found that although the room was very large, it was very Neat and tidy, but there's a little other people's stuff in the cupboard.

Shen Qingyue said: "It's alright, take out his things."

"Is the last person living?"

Han Ziyu leaned against the door frame, put his arms around his chest, and calmly interjected: "He is dead."

Bai Ling immediately flinched.

Shen Qingyue glanced at Han Ziyu with blame.

Han Ziyu raised her eyebrows, "Did I say something wrong?"

Shen Qingyue sighed and changed the subject to Bai Ling: "It's still midnight when you enter the dungeon, do you want to sleep?"

Bai Ling nodded, then Hesitantly touched his stomach again, "But I'm hungry."

Shen Qingyue asked him what he wanted to eat, and then ordered him a meal on his light screen.

This time, when she made the dungeon for settlement, nearly 4,000 people were watching her live broadcast, which was converted into 400 points.

This kind of audience is something she has never had before, and it is inseparable from Bai Ling. She plans to provide Bai Ling with food during this time.

Shen Qingyue felt that Bai Ling had the hope of quickly gaining a name on the standings.

After she ordered, a mechanical sound without ups and downs quickly appeared in the room, "Your order has been delivered, I wish you a happy meal."

At the same time, the doorbell rang.

Bai Ling stuck her head out in the room, a little afraid to go over.

Fortunately, Han Ziyu had already opened the door, took the plate from the robot outside the door, and helped Bai Ling put the plate on the table.

"Thank you..." Bai Ling sat down quickly, took a careful bite, then raised her eyebrows in surprise, and immediately took another bite.

The food turned out to be very delicious, as if it was copied directly from the restaurant of a Michelin chef without knowing how to use it.

After tasting the delicious food, Bai Ling finally showed a shallow smile after experiencing too much this night, recovering somewhat from the horror of the first dungeon.

Seeing Bai Ling eating quietly, Han Ziyu walked into Shen Qingyue's room and closed the door.

"Are you really going to form a team with him?"

"We are going to form a team with him." Shen Qingyue took out a new set of clothes from the cabinet and took off the bloody coat. Her arms were covered with newly grown skin and pink, which was clearly different from the previous ones.

She glanced down, she was used to it. "You can download the next dungeon with him."

"I don't want to team up with someone." Han Ziyu frowned, paused, and said, "Bai Ling doesn't need us either."

"Don't look at him . He is very affectionate to you, and he is very dependent on you, he is like this to everyone." Han Ziyu said, his tone became sour again. "No matter how nice you are to him, he will forget about you as soon as he turns his head. If I didn't go, he would have already formed a team with someone else."

Shen Qingyue stopped the movement in her hand and looked at her brother inquiringly. for a while. "You really know Bai Ling, right?"

Han Ziyu looked away, "Alumni, I'm not familiar with him at all."

"You have a deep impression on him."

"He looks like that, who doesn't have a deep impression of him?"

" You are actually very afraid of seeing him die in front of you, so you have been alienating him from the very beginning."

"What?"

Shen Qingyue was stunned. "Have you ever liked him?"

Han Ziyu frowned, "Nonsense!"

He took a few steps back, as if he wanted to cover himself with a shield, "You, don't think about people indiscriminately, okay?"

Shen Qingyue smiled. "I'm sorry. Occupational disease."

Han Ziyu's chest heaved a little, but he changed the subject, "How on earth did you take you out of that dungeon?"

"I don't know either." Shen Qingyue's face became serious.

Thinking of the deep darkness, she still felt horrified again.

"There seems to be a mysterious and terrifying creature in that space. Bai Ling just felt his presence and had contact with him, and the system determined that they had obtained enough information to open the entrance of the hotel."

Han Ziyu Raise your eyebrows. "That's it?"

"Yes. But it proves that even the Nightmare Hotel doesn't know much about that creature."

"You think a terrible organization like the Nightmare Hotel is trying to understand a creature. Under the premise, why don't you know anything about him?"

"If it wasn't that the creature was too good at hiding itself, then it could only be because that creature was stronger than the 'Nightmare Hotel' organization."

Han Ziyu did not speak.

Shen Qingyue was also silent for a while. Since entering the Nightmare Hotel. She had to admit it. Humanity's place in this universe is weaker than they think.

She could feel that the creature in that copy was not malicious to them, and that all those who had died in this space died of their own fearful fantasies.

But this lack of malice is not due to kindness, but because the difference in power is too great. That terrifying creature generally doesn't care at all, or notices the presence of humans.

But for some reason, He noticed Bai Ling.

Han Ziyu frowned, "What do you mean... Do you think that creature might appear next to Bai Ling again?"

After Bai Ling finished eating, she went into the empty room, tidy up briefly, and then went to take a shower .

The bathroom attached to this room is also very luxurious. The bathtub is like a small swimming pool, and even has its own massage function.

Bai Ling soaked in hot water for a while in a daze, her face was flushed and she felt a little sleepy, so she left the bathroom.

When he went out, he saw himself in the mirror, but suddenly woke up a little, took a few steps forward, and almost stuck his whole body on the mirror.

The young man who had just taken a bath had white and rosy skin, as if he could squeeze out water, and his slightly damp hair was still sticking to his face, making his facial features more delicate and delicate. However, the tear mole under his eyes gave him a brittle charm to his originally pure and clean temperament.

Bai Ling frowned and touched her left eye. There was still a little redness in it, but it had basically recovered.

But it's strange, there was no tear mole before.

Bai Ling rubbed under her eyes, she didn't feel any pain, just an ordinary tear mole.

He was very puzzled, why did the tear mole suddenly appear?

But Bai Ling didn't think too much.

He walked into the room wearing a bath towel, hesitated for a while, inexplicably had a little shadow on his original pajamas, and put on the new bathrobe provided by the hotel instead.

Because he couldn't wear pajamas all the time, he bought a set of clothes and shoes in the system mall, and soon became sleepy and got into the soft big bed.

The system's voice sounded again, "Are you ready to fall asleep?"

Bai Ling was startled by the sudden mechanical sound in the room, "Yes, yes."

"Your laundry will be delivered tomorrow morning. It has been adjusted for you. The brightness of the room." The view outside the "window" automatically turned into night, and the lights in the room were dimmed, "Do I need to adjust the softness and height of the bed?"

Bai Ling felt that the bed was already very comfortable, "No need..."

"I wish you a good dream." The mechanical voice said without hesitation.

"Thank you..." Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, pulled off the quilt and shrank herself inside, hugged the pillow, and quickly fell asleep.

Unfortunately, Bai Ling had a nightmare.

He dreamed of when he was caught in the eye by the ghost in the land of no light.

When the incident happened, Bai Ling's mind was completely blank, and even now, he can't recall what he saw before, and if he had to think about it, he would feel dizzy.

But at this time in the dream, Bai Ling's mind automatically processed the situation into a picture that the human brain could understand.

This time, Bai Ling clearly saw a pair of vertical pupils of different colors in the other side of the world.

And those eyes were looking at him.

The eyes on the left side of this different pupil are like freshly dripped blood, crazy and hot, but the right side is like ice that has been frozen for thousands of years, without any emotion.