034. Ghost Hospital

Bai Ling was so frightened that she stepped back, her face turned pale.

[Sister Qingyue, he, he is just outside my door. 】

It's not like you can't get out.

Shen Qingyue was silent for a while, her voice was a little anxious, [Can you come out of the window? ]

[The windows are locked. 】Bai Ling shook her head. If it was smashed, Tong Bai would definitely be able to hear it outside the door.

Han Ziyu was silent for a while. [Otherwise I will lead him away. 】

【No! you will die. 】

Bai Ling hesitated: [Otherwise...you go home to the subordinate building first, at least we are safe tonight, and we will find a way tomorrow. ]

[No. 】 Shen Qingyue's voice is serious. [You can't stay in that hospital anymore, staying there all the time will affect your spirit. 】

【Have you seen from the system, that new girl is dead. ]

[After she woke up outside, she ran back to the hospital by herself. We went to see her again and found that she was still alive, but the system showed that she was dead. 】

【I tried to communicate with her, but she has forgotten that she is a player. Now even if we find the bad word and pull her out, she probably won't be able to leave, and will be trapped here forever. 】

【If we can't go out tonight, our san value will drop further tomorrow, which is probably dangerous. 】

Bai Ling bit her lip and her face turned even paler. In fact, he could vaguely feel that he was getting more and more immersed in this world, and he lost the sense of urgency to clear the customs. Sometimes he forgot to check the system to see what Sister Yue told him.

Shen Qingyue was right, they had to find a way to leave quickly.

But what to do.

Bai Ling's heart kept beating, she looked at the door, gritted her teeth, and lay on the door again to look out.

He was too frightened when he saw it just now, he didn't look carefully, and he wondered if Tong Bai had realized that he wanted to open the door just now.

This time, Bai Ling didn't have time to look down, but she happened to see that the door opposite was opened.

What appeared in the door was the bald player who had died during the day.

With his head down, he was standing up bit by bit from the ground in a strange, twisted posture.

Bai Ling was startled and thought he was alive. After a closer look, he noticed that the player's body was actually lifted up by a charred ghost behind him.

The ghost hung the player's body at the door, and then closed the door again and left.

Bai Ling was completely stunned, and then he realized that he was not the only one who wanted to escape.

It turned out that these patients and ghosts killed players during the day, in order to put them in the ward at night to recharge, so that they could escape the examination of those doctor ghosts.

When the charred ghost left, he met Bai Ling's eyes. Seeing Bai Ling found him, she wanted to pounce on Bai Ling with a fierce face.

Bai Ling was so frightened that she closed her eyes, not knowing what happened, only to hear the ghost screaming and screaming and running quickly down the corridor, and then Bai Ling heard the sound of iron chains.

He was stunned for a moment, slammed on the door, and looked out again, there was no one at the door.

Did that ghost bump into Tong Bai, who was secretly guarding Bai Ling's door?

Tong Bai seemed to be chasing the ghost and disappeared.

It turns out that the sound of iron chains he heard when he first came in was Tong Bai?

Bai Ling didn't have time to think, this might be his only chance to escape.

His hand was on the doorknob, his heart was beating wildly, he gritted his teeth, twisted the door and rushed out.

It was dark in the corridor and could not see the surroundings. Bai Ling was so scared that she quickly rushed to the corridor with a breath, but did not see Shen Qingyue's sister and brother.

Just when he was confused, something suddenly grabbed his wrist. Bai Ling was startled and almost cried out.

Han Ziyu: [It's me! 】

Bai Ling raised her head in shock, but she couldn't see Han Ziyu's face, only a vague phantom.

In the past, it was obvious that you could see with physical contact, but now you can't.

Even if she knew that this was Han Ziyu, Bai Ling could not help but be very afraid, not afraid of Han Ziyu, but afraid of the surroundings, afraid of his strange situation now, afraid that he would not be able to leave this copy.

The flustered Bai Ling could not help grasping Han Ziyu tightly.

Han Ziyu froze for a moment, reached out to touch Bai Ling's face, then frowned, took off his jacket, and wrapped it around Bai Ling's body.

【You are so cold! 】

Han Ziyu's coat was still warm, Bai Ling was in a trance for a moment, only then did he realize that he had really spent a whole day with ghosts before. He almost forgot.

Han Ziyu saw that Bai Ling was also a little transparent. He was very flustered and felt sorry for Bai Ling, so he squatted down, carried Bai Ling directly on his back, and ran down the corridor with Shen Qingyue.

Shen Qingyue comforted Bai Ling. 【Don't be afraid. Look around. 】

Shen Qingyue and the others can't see those ghost doctors, and ghost doctors can't see them either, but Bai Ling is different, those ghost doctors can see Bai Ling. Tong Bai will soon realize that Bai Ling is gone and come to look for him.

Bai Ling's current situation is very dangerous.

But apart from finding the bad words quickly, Shen Qingyue couldn't help him even though he was in a hurry.

[Is that boss chasing you? [

Not yet...] Bai Ling was lying on Han Ziyu's back, looking around with a pale face, explaining that a patient had escaped from it just now, and Tong Bai went after him. He also told Shen Qingyue that Lu Shi asked him to go to the hospital gate.

Shen Qingyue went to the hospital gate during the day and didn't find it, but she suspected that there would be different changes at night.

The three decided to believe the information and immediately walked towards the hospital gate.

But before it arrived, Bai Ling's expression changed, making Han Ziyu stop.

[There are a lot of monsters on fire ahead! 】

The escaped ghost obviously wanted to run to the hospital gate.

But these ghost doctors found him, and in the hall leading to the gate, they grabbed him, and swarmed him to shred him.

It was late at night, and the only light source around was the firelight on these monsters. For a while, screams, crazy laughter, and the terrible sound of the body being torn rang out in the hall.

Bai Ling was trembling all over, she immediately turned her head away, and grabbed Han Ziyu tightly.

Han Ziyu and Shen Qingyue looked at each other, quickly backed away, and hid in the corner at the back of the hall.

Han Ziyu put Bai Ling down and saw that his little face was as white as paper, and his body was even colder. He couldn't help frowning anxiously, wrapped Bai Ling tightly with his coat, and hugged him tightly.

Bai Ling really felt cold in her bones, so she could only bury her head in Han Ziyu's arms, absorbing a little warmth.

Shen Qingyue frowned and thought for a while, [The escaped ghost will come here, which proves that there is a way to leave the hospital at night. The bad word might also be there. ]

[But there are too many people over there now. It was too dangerous for Bai Ling. Ziyu, stay here with Bai Ling, I'll take a look. 】

Han Ziyu frowned. [No, I will go. 】

Both of them felt that it was dangerous to approach the gate, but bad words often appeared in danger, so they wanted to take this risk for the team. But the two did not give in, and in the end they could only decide to let Bai Ling hide here and wait for them, and they ventured to the gate to take a look.

After all, if nothing else happens, they will be back in a few minutes.

Before leaving, Han Ziyu shoved Bai Ling into the corner room and looked at him worriedly.

[Hide and don't move, we'll be right back. 】

Bai Ling grabbed Han Ziyu's coat, shrank into a ball in the corner, and nodded.

After the two left, Bai Ling kept squatting on the spot with her coat on, counting the time in her heart.

But several minutes passed and they never came back.

The more Bai Ling waited, the more afraid, the more afraid, the colder she felt.

He couldn't help but want to open the door to take a look, but at this time, the sound of iron chains came from outside the corridor.

Bai Ling froze immediately, and her hair stood up.

Is Tong Bai here?

The sound of his footsteps, mixed with the crunch of the chains being dragged with death, sounded especially terrifying in the empty night.

Bai Ling bit her lip, her fair fingers grasped her jacket, and she covered herself more and more, barely daring to breathe.

Tong Bai specially told him not to go out, but he still ran out. Tong Bai must be angry, he doesn't want to be caught at all.

Bai Ling heard the sound of the chains getting closer and closer, her fingers began to tremble, and she could only bury her face in her knees, lest she make any noise.

Just when Bai Ling felt that he was about to suffocate, the sound of the iron chain suddenly disappeared.

Tong Bai is gone?

Bai Ling opened her eyes in disbelief, and finally raised her head, only to find that the surroundings were pitch black.

He wanted to stand up, but the top of his head suddenly hit a board.

Bai Ling's eyes widened immediately. what happened.

He stretched out his hand, but was blocked by something like a plank.

He seemed to suddenly enter a separate space, almost as if he was locked in a box.

Bai Ling was frightened and tapped the surroundings hard. But can't get out at all.

Fortunately, a gap-like light appeared in the darkness in front of him, and voices suddenly came from the surroundings.

Bai Ling didn't dare to move any more, but leaned into the gap and looked out, only to realize that she seemed to have fallen into an illusion.

He is now locked in a box and outside is a courtroom.

In the courtroom, Lu Shi was being tried.

When Shen Qingyue said that the doctors and ghosts here were all lunatics or "heretics", Bai Ling felt a little strange, because Lu Shi and Tong Bo were different, and his appearance was completely normal, not a "heretic", but He's obviously not crazy either.

So why is he in a lunatic asylum?

At this time, in Lu Shi's eyes.

There was a vague darkness all around, and only the judge and the pope stood in front of them. With their backs to the light, they formed tall figures. The figures formed a circle, and even if he couldn't see his face, Lu Shi could feel their vicious eyes, and looked at him condescendingly.

The judge kept hitting the hammer in his hand and said in a voice that resounded through the room: "You are a heretic who believes in demons. You have committed an unnatural act! Serious misconduct!"

"Can you plead guilty?"

Lu At that time, I only felt a splitting headache, and there seemed to be a fire burning in my chest, but I couldn't say a word.

His half-brother jumped out, with two faces on one head, the front face pretending to be sad, "Your Majesty, please forgive me, my brother doesn't need to go to jail, because he doesn't need to go to jail. He is already a lunatic, that's why he committed such a crime." The

younger brother smiled complacently and said to him, "It's a pity that this lunatic cannot inherit his father's estate."

Lu Shi looked at his defense lawyer , but found that the lawyer was a weasel, he and his brother looked at each other, took the gold from under the table, smiled and said nothing.

Lu Shi looked at his family. Sitting in his stepmother's seat was a poisonous snake in human skin, and his sister was a mouse who kept putting jewelry in his mouth. They all turned a blind eye to him.

Lu Shi gritted his teeth, and cold sweat continued to seep out of his forehead. He could only support his heavy head and said in a very hoarse voice: "I'm not. This is his slander. It's all slander."

This dream Lu Shi had already done I've tried it countless times, but every time it's still very painful.

On the one hand, he knew that he was dead, and all this was false, but on the other hand, the anger and pain of being framed by his relatives was real.

This real pain prevented Lu Shi from jumping out of the illusion before his death.

He could only get stuck in it, repeating this increasingly absurd dream every night, but he couldn't change it, because nothing he said would be of any use, and soon he would be condemned as a lunatic, dragged into a lunatic asylum, and then again The assassinated was shot several times.

The judge hammered the gavel in his hand. "The evidence is solid! Do you still want to deny it?"

Unexpectedly, this time the judge did not throw out any false rumors, nor did he invite any false witnesses who were bought by his brother.

Instead, he lifted the front curtain and opened a box.

The door of the box opened, and in front of him was Bai Ling, who was shrunk in the compartment, with a pale face.

When their eyes met, Bai Ling and Lu Shi were both stunned.

"You dare to swear to God that you were not deceived by the demon in front of you and committed a crime?" The

judge's voice was so loud that Bai Ling didn't dare to move at all, but was restrained by an irresistible force. Slowly, he stretched out his legs from the box and walked towards the landing.

"You can't resist his charm at all, and you can't keep calm. You look at his face, and your heart is full of sinful desires. When you see him close to others, you go crazy with jealousy."

Bai Ling was flustered and didn't know what they were talking about, but she had to walk in front of Lu Shi step by step, and then the force that bound him suddenly disappeared.

Bai Ling's legs softened and he almost fell down, but Lu Shi used his strong arms to hug him.

"You longed to possess him, and even almost forgot your past, your hatred, that you were dead, that you fell into the illusion of the day, and you can only be like a male animal in love, with all your heart and people Fight for the right to be close to him."

"I..."

Lu Shi opened his mouth and seemed to want to say something to refute, but his eyes couldn't leave Bai Ling in his arms.

The judge opened his mouth and let out a vicious laugh. The already loud sound became more and more deafening, like a bell.

"If you want to prove yourself, then kill—"

Lu Shi suddenly laughed, interrupting him, "You're right." The

judge got stuck,

"What?"

"Hahahaha." Lu Shi He laughed happily. "I'm fascinated by Bai Ling. I like men. Is this a sin? Then I'm guilty."

He took off Bai Ling's coat over his head. "It's not just me, none of you can escape."

Bai Ling, who was in Lu Shi's arms, looked around blankly. His head was originally covered with a coat, but it was suddenly taken off, and his hair was still messy.

But his face is still exquisite beyond gender, his lips are like the sweet forbidden fruit on the tree of good and evil, his eyelashes are better than the trembling wings of a succubus, and the tear mole under his eyes is the most tempting and depraved curse.

No one can deny Bai Ling's charm.

The surroundings fell silent for a while, only Lu Shi's laughter remained.

"You are all guilty, and you all deserve to die. Who will judge you again?"

After so many years, looking at Bai Ling, Lu Shi actually managed to get out of the state before death. The resentment and unwillingness in his heart suddenly dissipated, but suddenly he became enlightened.

He wanted to save Bai Ling from the beginning, but in fact, in the end, he was saved by Bai Ling.

Lu Shi put down Bai Ling and punched those tall shadows. "It's always you who's wrong. It's always you who's funny." The

seemingly powerful shadows were paper tigers. They panicked under Lu Shi's attack, screamed and ran away, constantly begging for mercy, and then twisted and shrunk. , turned into black bugs, and was trampled to death with one foot.

The surrounding space also shrank as the shadows spun. The younger brother who jumped, the family members who did not do anything, and all the jury who watched the play, all disappeared with the surrounding illusions in a scream.

Bai Ling still looked puzzled, but fell into the original room again, and was pressed to the ground by Lu Shi.

The original coat was placed over the heads of the two of them, covering them face to face.

Bai Ling opened her eyes and saw Lu Shi was standing above him, looking at him with deep eyes.

He was so close to him, his breath was right in front of him, but he didn't mean to leave.

Bai Ling opened her mouth to want him to get up, but Lu Shi was breathing up and down, lowered his head, and couldn't help wanting to kiss him. "Bai Ling..."

Bai Ling's face became hot, and she avoided it in surprise. "Lu Shi...?"

Lu Shi stiffened, hugged him tightly, and buried his head between his neck. "I'm sorry...I..."

The tip of his nose and lips rubbed against Bai Ling's neck, and the hot breath blew in Bai Ling's ears. Bai Ling was so itchy from him that she couldn't help shaking in his arms.

Then Bai Ling stretched out her hand embarrassedly, tore off the jacket covering the two, raised her head, but saw a white figure.

Bai Ling's pupils contracted, and her heart skipped a beat.

Tong Bai, with chains on his hands and feet, stood alone in the dark, looking down at them.