039. Monster Apartment

Bai Ling was about to be pulled away by Yin Jiuqi, when she looked up, she met Bai Long in the distance.

Maybe because this white dragon has an extraordinary appearance, it is the most human-like monster he has rarely seen, and his temperament is particularly decent, and he obviously seems to recognize himself.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, and the first reaction in her heart was to hope that he was Han Ziyu, or even... if the gender could be disguised, it was Shen Qingyue?

So keep looking at him.

Yin Jiuqi realized that the little guy beside him kept looking back, followed Bai Ling's gaze and saw Bai Long.

The two big monsters looked at each other, and at the same time, they felt the aura of equal power, and their expressions sank a little.

Bai Long frowned and still walked towards the two people, but now that there were more monsters in the restaurant, he had to dodge sideways.

Yin Jiuqi squeezed Bai Ling's wrist and pulled him away.

Bai Ling was grabbed by Yin Jiuqi's shoulders, and quickly left the side door of the restaurant, walked into the street, turned a little twice, and completely disappeared into the night.

When the white dragon chased out, there was no one around.

The tall man with the blue dragon horn on his head frowned, closed his eyes to feel it, and then continued to walk into the crowd.

Bai Ling couldn't tell the direction at all in the central patio, only that the path Yin Jiuqi took was different from before.

The street was very dark and quiet, and before taking a few steps, I saw the previous apartment again.

Bai Ling looked back twice during the period, but unfortunately the white dragon failed to catch up.

She couldn't find her teammates all the time, Bai Ling was a little discouraged and her ears drooped.

He didn't notice that he looked back frequently, all fell into Yin Jiuqi's eyes.

Those dangerous green vertical pupils were slightly reflected in the night, and they had been silently looking down at Bai Ling, not knowing what to think, and then slowly moved away.

It wasn't until she walked into the apartment that Bai Ling realized that the big cat who was holding him didn't seem to be in a good mood. She raised her head and asked him softly, "We'll be back... Don't you need dinner?

" The cat squeezed Bai Ling's soft hand in his palm and said, "I've already eaten it." The

two waited in front of the elevator again. This time, it happened to be two snake-like banshees who got into the elevator with them.

They stood behind Yin Jiuqi and Bai Ling, chatting all the time.

"Isn't the pet that I brought back from the street before running away after a few months? I searched for a long time, but guess what, it went to the original owner."

"Ah? Then Can you still want to come back?"

"Why do you want to come back? Everyone is civilized now, and I don't care about it. It was originally owned by others. Alas." "Then you are not raised

for nothing?"

, I'm heartbroken. You don't know, that little guy could have been sticking to me. Wherever I was sitting, he would come over and put his little head on my hand. I thought he liked me so much. In the past, people only cared about acting like a spoiled child with the original owner, and didn't even look at me."

"Don't be sad, this kind of small animal is like this. How long it has been raised by others, the first owner can't be forgotten in my heart. ."

As soon as the banshee finished speaking, she felt that the tall man in front turned his head and gave her a cold look.

Her face turned pale, and she hurriedly fell silent as if her throat was pinched.

Bai Ling raised her head suspiciously. For some reason, he always felt that Yin Jiuqi was in a worse mood.

——"Yo, what a coincidence, touching the scene and making love?"

——"That's not the same, after all, people just lost a pet, and our boss brother will lose his wife soon. (Dog head)"

——"He was so impatient just listening to it. I rolled his eyes when I saw him hahaha."

——"I think this boss is still not easy to mess with, his face is full of 'Even if it belongs to someone else, you don't Will you snatch it back?"

When they got to the floor, Yin Jiuqi really sullen, took Bai Ling and went out.

Neither of them expected that they would meet the leopard who was looking at Bai Ling before in the corridor.

When the leopard saw Bai Ling again, his expression was stunned, and he obviously didn't expect to meet the amazing beauty in the apartment.

Bai Ling saw him, and Quan Dang saw his potential teammate, pricked up his ears, and watched him carefully.

When the leopard was looked at by the beauty again, he felt fluttering, he simply smiled, cheeky, leaned over and greeted them.

"What a coincidence, we met again. It turns out that we are still neighbors."

"Ah." Yin Jiuqi reluctantly responded, but there was already a terrible gloom in the drooping vertical pupils that gradually ran out of patience.

The leopard's thoughts were all on Bai Ling, and he didn't notice Yin Jiuqi's danger at all, and was still following the two of them.

"Are you going out for dinner?" Although he was courting the two of them, the leopard smiled, bent over, and kept looking at Bai Ling.

From Bai Ling's delicate little face, he saw the teeth of his skirt showing, and felt that his saliva was about to fall.

Bai Ling felt that the leopard looked at him strangely, not like Han Ziyu at all, let alone Shen Qingyue, so she lowered her head and shrank into the big cat's arms.

Yin Jiuqi glanced at the leopard again, and a cold killing intent flashed in his eyes for a moment, and then he completely suppressed it, but smiled instead.

"Yeah, have you eaten yet?"

He stretched out his hand to wrap Bai Ling in his arms, and took the conversation from Leopard with a smile, "We're not really satisfied with what we ate, and we're planning to go back and make another meal, otherwise you and Together we will."

Bai Ling gave Yin Jiuqi a strange look, didn't he just say he didn't need to eat.

The leopard was also a little surprised by Yin Jiuqi's sudden friendliness. Although he was a little flattered, he looked at Bai Ling repeatedly and had no unrealistic associations in his mind, so he nodded and agreed.

The three of them walked towards Yin Jiuqi's room together in the corridor.

The big cat patiently chatted with the leopard about the weather and other polite conversations along the way, just like a good neighbor.

Bai Ling felt more and more inexplicable.

After entering the door, Yin Jiuqi's expression changed as soon as the door closed.

The leopard walked in first, unsuspecting, Yin Jiuqi touched Bai Ling's head, turned his head in one direction, faced the door, smiled and gave him a shush gesture, "Don't look, baby. "

Bai Ling: "?"

Yin Jiuqi didn't explain, just walked leisurely to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

The leopard saw that Yin Jiuqi also took out a bottle of good wine, and waved his hand: "Ah, don't be so polite."

Yin Jiuqi smiled, poured a glass of wine, and walked to the leopard, but did not hand it to him, but smiled. He asked, "The first time you saw my fiancée, did you just want to fuck him?"

This was a bad word. The Leopard looked a little stiff at first, but Yin Jiuqi's expression was always friendly, and then he was stunned. stunned.

Yin Jiuqi's smile didn't change, "Actually, I have always had an unknown hobby. I still need your help."

The leopard slowly widened his eyes.

"Could it be..." This person has a hidden illness and can only watch others mess with his fiancee? ?

Leopard's face was hit by a pie, and he was a little embarrassed, "Actually, I am not such a person, and I have not participated in such a small hobby, but, this, your fiancee is indeed... Haha, to tell you the truth, In fact, I still have some confidence in that aspect."

"Really?" Yin Jiuqi smiled and put down the wine glass in his hand.

"Really, oh, if it's your fiancee, then it's no problem seven times a night."

"Haha." The atmosphere between the two seemed to be harmonious, Yin Jiuqi smiled, but changed his face in a second without warning. There was no trace of temperature in the pair of vertical pupils, some were just terrifying killing intent, an invisible weapon appeared in the raised hand, and suddenly smashed towards the leopard's head.

With just one click, the leopard's brain was knocked out

- "I c, I just picked up my knife, and I was so scared that I put it down again."

- "I almost thought there would be a Tauren plot just now . ??"

——"His little hobby is, killing, people ah ah ah ah ah ah ah."

——"I found out, why are there perverts around my wife!"

Bai Ling stood at the door, just about to probe, she He felt a very strange wind blowing towards him. He hurriedly turned his back, hugged his jacket, and squatted down, only to hear a muffled sound and a vague scream, but in the next second, the scream stopped abruptly.

After a while, Bai Ling raised her head in fear.

The blood spread out in the kitchen like a crimson blanket, and inside the blood lay a huge leopard.

Yin Jiuqi looked indifferent, lowered his eyes and stepped on the leopard's neck, making a cracking sound when he stepped on the leopard's bones.

The leopard vomited blood and struggled weakly in despair, while Yin Jiuqi smiled and admired the leopard's dying expression, then shook the wine glass and took a sip of sober wine.

Until the leopard under his feet died of blood and flesh, Yin Jiuqi also finished tasting the wine leisurely.

He seemed to be in a better mood, and his expression relaxed.

The killing made Yin Jiuqi happy.

No reason needed and never nervous. Cruelty was an instinct etched into his blood.

The blood on the ground was like food and air, part of his daily needs, nourishing his mind.

Bai Ling saw it, so her back became colder.

Seeing Bai Ling's expression, Yin Jiuqi immediately put down the wine glass. The man who was like a devil just now has a much gentler expression. He walked over to Bai Ling and smiled, "Is baby still hungry?"

Bai Ling looked at him When he came over, his ears were pressed down, and he shook his head with a pale face.

"What's wrong?" Yin Jiuqi lowered his eyes and tilted his head, looking a little innocent. "Did I scare you?"

Although Bai Ling was scared, she didn't dare to say anything, so she could only continue to shake her head.

"It's so good," said the big cat with a relaxed look.

"Take the baby as if you haven't seen anything. Go in and rest, and I'll clean up this place."

Bai Ling didn't dare to look at him anymore, and hurriedly got into the bedroom.

The decoration in the bedroom is very simple, with only the most basic, single-tone furniture. Bai Ling looked around and felt that something was wrong. She sat on the bed and remembered that nothing here seemed to belong to women, or that he character stuff.

He deliberately got into the toilet, which was also the same simple style. He opened the wardrobe again, and the clothes inside were neatly hung according to color and length,

but no matter how you looked at it, there was only trace of Yin Jiuqi living alone.

Bai Ling was confused.

No, if he recognized the wrong person, Yin Jiuqi would have no reason to get along with him for so long, and even call him baby... After all, Yin Jiuqi doesn't seem to be very easy to get along with.

Could it be that he just hasn't had time to move things over? But how could it be, not even a single piece of clothing...

Bai Ling wasn't sure what to do next when his teammates weren't around.

He struggled for a while, recalled the scene he had just seen, and finally bit his lip.

Why don't you sneak away tonight.

Whether his relationship with Yin Jiuqi is a couple or not, Bai Ling now has a strong desire to leave here. Because Yin Jiuqi was so scary, it was too dangerous to stay by his side.

And Bai Ling felt that if it was a player, he should be anxious to clear the level. He will not sleep at night, but will find a way to explore here, so if you go out at night, you may meet other players, and if you are lucky, you may meet Shen Qingyue and the others.

Bai Ling finally made up her mind and secretly glanced out through the crack of the door again.

In the living room, the body and the black plastic bag were gone, and a door next to the kitchen was opened, which seemed to be a storage room.

The whole kitchen was completely new, and there was no smell of blood. Yin Jiuqi has changed his clothes and is wiping the island with the newly bought cleaning supplies. He seems to be in a good mood, and he is even humming.

——"Are all perverted killers particularly fond of cleaning?"

——"It should be that all perverted killers are particularly good at cleaning??"

——"That is, it is convenient to destroy corpses and destroy traces. This perverted feeling comes right away."

"Fortunately, I'm not good at cleaning. (What?)"

Yin Jiuqi saw Bai Ling who was peeking at him, and immediately felt better, "Come here, baby."

Yin Jiuqi had already reached out to him, and Bai Ling was nervous. He swallowed hard and had to bow his head and walked over.

"Look, I've cleaned it up. It's like nothing happened."

Yin Jiuqi smiled and knelt down in front of Bai Ling, "Baby doesn't mind, right?

" He closed his eyes and rubbed his big head in his arms.

Bai Ling's face was pale, and she smelled the clear smell of detergent in the air. He barely dared to move when he was rubbed against it, and she never spoke.

Yin Jiuqi felt Bai Ling's stiffness, paused, and looked up at Bai Ling's face.

He saw that Bai Ling's attitude had changed, and the happy expression just now disappeared slowly, and the pair of deep beast pupils were full of daze.

"Does the baby not love me?"

Bai Ling was a little frightened by his stare, and her lips moved, but in the end she could only say: "I, I'm sleepy."

But Yin Jiuqi still kept looking at him, looking at Bai Ling The hairs are going to stand up.

"I..." Bai Lingzheng was a little embarrassed, not knowing what to say, Yin Jiuqi quickly lowered his eyes again and smiled gently.

"Okay. It's time to go to bed."

He said and hugged Bai Ling directly.

Bai Ling was startled, had to wrap her neck around him, was carried into the bedroom by him, and put on the bed again.

The bed sank, making a rustling sound.

Bai Ling was inexplicably flustered for a while, lying on the bed, she kept shrinking back, she kept leaning against the wall, and almost pulled up the quilt to wrap herself up.

Yin Jiuqi still looked at Bai Ling, with his knees on the bed, and he bowed like a beast and approached him.

A pair of huge black-colored wings with prominent knuckles suddenly unfolded behind him, the tips of which had touched the ceiling, and there was a long tail behind him, swaying slowly.

Bai Ling's eyes widened in surprise, completely enveloped by Yin Jiuqi, she was stunned in fear.

Yin Jiuqi didn't speak. He lowered his eyes, lowered his head, squeezed Bai Ling's push-rejecting arm with his nose, and stubbornly pushed his head into Bai Ling's arms.

He wrapped his hands around Bai Ling tightly, rubbed his head against his arms, his wings and tail were drawn towards the center, and sighed, "Baby..."

Bai Ling's face was hot, and he was suddenly grabbed by her calf, so she became anxious He pushed him, "Don't!"

He and Yin Jiuqi looked at each other, feeling a little guilty, and blushed: "I, am I pregnant...?"

Yin Jiuqi was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head and touched Bai Ling's belly, "Well, who's it is."

Bai Ling didn't know why, "Yours?"

Yin Jiuqi looked at Bai Ling's silly performance, and his expression softened again, "Baby Pregnant with my child?"

"Yeah."

Yin Jiuqi suddenly laughed, "That's great."

He hugged Bai Ling tightly, rubbing his head against him, and his tail came to wrap around Bai Ling. "That baby must love me very much and will never leave me."

Bai Ling was flustered, but her tail bounced off when Yin Jiuqi touched it.

But in order to appease the big monster who was getting more and more clingy in her arms, Bai Ling hesitated for a long time, but she still had to blushed and said, "Well." Bai Ling bit her lip, "I love you..."

Yin Jiuqi opened her mouth in Bai Ling's arms He closed his eyes and was stunned for a while.

He raised his head, "Who do you love?"

"Yes..." Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, only to realize that he didn't know the big cat's name at all.

He lowered his head, his ears were low, a little anxious, but also a little nervous, his cheeks quickly burned and flushed, and he whispered in a trembling voice, "Husband?"

- "Help??"

——"My wife is calling me! She is calling me! (nosebleed)"

——"My god, the stupid wife thinks she is rejecting people, but it actually makes people think 70 times a night!!"

——"Woo woo woo wife , Fished me to death! Fished me to death!!"

Yin Jiuqi stood above Bai Ling, stunned for a long time, and then laughed. His eyes looked deeply at Bai Ling, and his voice was a little heavy, "Well. Your husband is Yin Jiuqi."

Bai Ling only felt that these words made his ears a little itchy, and he was timid under Yin Jiuqi's gaze. Nodding, following the meaning of the big cat: "I love... Yin Jiuqi?"

Yin Jiuqi's mood immediately improved. "Yes."

He wrapped Bai Ling's entire body with his tail and wings, and held the person in his arms, making Bai Ling feel a little painful.

"Baby is so good."

To Bai Ling's relief, although the big cat looked scary, when he heard his name, he didn't move any more, but hugged him to sleep.

Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, squatted in the big cat's warm and broad chest for a while, then opened her eyes in the middle of the night and called him softly. "Yin Jiuqi?" The

big cat didn't reply.

Bai Ling thought he was asleep, so she rubbed her eyes, carefully pushed his arm away, got up from the bed, and quietly opened the door.

Bai Ling didn't see that, just after he left the bed, Yin Jiuqi was in the dark, opening his dark green vertical pupils.