032. Ghost Hospital

Lu Shi took Bai Ling into his arms, "Don't pester him, he is my patient."

Tong Bai didn't look at Lu Shi, his eyes kept on Bai Ling.

But Bai Ling was only willing to look at Lu Shi. He reached out and grabbed Lu Shi, but his hand was attached to the back of his hand and he didn't break free. Instead, he tried to lean towards Lu Shi. Completely different from his attitude.

Tong Bai's heart was filled with unprecedented sourness and unwillingness. He could only forcibly reach out and grab Bai Ling, gritted his teeth and said, "No, I said, he is mine!"

Bai Ling felt a sudden darkness around him. The gloomy and cold aura wrapped around him fiercely like a vortex, almost obscuring the sun. He was suddenly pulled by Tong Bai and felt dizzy. When he opened his eyes again, he had already returned to the hospital.

Tong Bai was sullen, hugged him, and strode down the corridor.

"You can't refuse me."

"Don't hate me."

The whole building seemed to be responding to Tong Bai's anger.

The surroundings immediately became very cold, Tong Bai's footsteps sounded clear and rhythmically in the corridor, and the light bulb above his head continued to make a hissing electric current, flashing and flashing, illuminating all the shadows. The voice of the broadcast was a little distorted, but the voice of the broadcast was unprecedentedly clear, as if it was right next to Bai Ling's ears.

"The patient must obey the doctor."

"Trust the doctor, not yourself."

"You are cursed, harmful, sinful, and only the doctor can save you."

"You need to be healed."

"The doctor will wash you away . You can't live without a doctor."

These words sounded wrong, Bai Ling wanted to refute, but the voice of the broadcast was so cold and high-spirited, it made Bai Ling feel as if he had been deprived of all human rights and could only let others dispose of.

The more Bai Ling heard, the more flustered she became. But this panic can only make him feel more chaotic, his body is getting colder and colder, and he has no strength.

"Let me go..." Bai Ling lowered her head, a layer of cold sweat broke out on her slender neck, and she could only weakly push back Tong Bai.

Tong Bai hugged him stubbornly, took him into a consultation room, and put him on an operating bed.

The operating table is metal and can tie people up, surrounded by scary-looking machines.

When Bai Ling touched it, she felt a chill like ice, and for the first time, she grabbed Tong Bai tightly, not wanting to lie down.

"I don't want treatment." Bai Ling felt that she said it loudly, but the only thing she actually said was the meow like a kitten.

Tong Bai was stunned for a moment, then looked down at him.

Bai Ling was inexplicably cold sweat at this time, her face was very white, but her cheeks were a little flushed, her bangs were soaked, her eyes were red, and she was shaking all over.

Tong Bai's heart seemed to be slapped, the hand that let him down hesitated, and he reached out and touched Bai Ling's face.

"It'll be fine soon..."

The light above Bai Ling's head suddenly turned on, and a segment of white light shot directly into his eyes, as if it had exploded in his mind.

Bai Ling's brain was dizzy for a while, and she vaguely felt that the light in front of her had changed from one to many, from white to colorful lights. Ling's eyes twirled quickly.

"Ah..." Bai Ling's heart was beating wildly, she was so frightened that she immediately closed her eyes, and she burst into tears in an instant.

"I don't want...I don't want to be a patient..."

Tong Bai was stunned for a moment, then pushed away the light of the operating table.

He climbed onto Bai Ling's body, bent down, held Bai Ling's head with his hand, and pressed it into his arms, "What's wrong with you?"

Bai Ling was holding him and weeping all the time, her face was wet, she looked so uncomfortable. Tong Bo immediately regretted it. He wiped away Bai Ling's tears clumsily, "Okay, it's gone, don't cry."

- "Oh, the wifeless sentence."

- "You actually bullied your wife! It 's over!"

- "My wife is alone in the pile of ghosts, it's so pitiful, it hurts me to death!"

At this time, the door of the consultation room was violently slammed open, and Lu Shi, who was chasing, was standing outside.

When Lu Shi saw Bai Ling being placed on the operating table and being pressed by Tong Bai, his pupils contracted. "Don't touch him!"

He rushed over and pushed Tong Bai away. When Tong Bai saw him, he punched him with a backhand and fought him. "You don't want to touch him."

Bai Ling covered her head and huddled up on the operating table. She could only vaguely hear two people arguing.

"Don't bother him, give him to me!"

"He belongs to me, I won't let him go!"

"He doesn't want to stay with you at all."

"He wants to!"

Tong Bai obviously lost his temper, Bai Ling only It felt like the whole hospital was shaking.

Fortunately, he heard Shen Qingyue's voice at this time.

[Bai Ling, Bai Ling! How are you? 】

Sister Qingyue...

Bai Ling was relieved as if he had found the backbone, he just felt cold and his mind was still a little dizzy. [I'm fine. 】

【What happened? 】

Bai Ling tried her best to explain, but Shen Qingyue was also very worried when she heard it. [If the treatment here can transform your memory and mind, it will definitely not cure you. You might as well pretend to be obedient to deceive him. 】

Bai Ling covered her head and thought hard.

How can you pretend to be nice...

Bai Ling didn't think about it, but felt that the bed was too cold here, so cold that his mind couldn't move.

He tried hard to get off the operating bed, but as soon as his legs were weak, he fell off the bed directly.

When the two saw Bai Ling fell to the ground, they stopped arguing and rushed over.

As soon as Bai Ling raised her head, she saw Tong Bai staring at him nervously.

Bai Ling lowered her eyes and was a little embarrassed. She didn't know how to deceive Tong Bai and make him feel that he had been successfully brainwashed.

Tong Bai looked at Bai Ling's little face, her face turned pale and her head lowered. There were tears and sweat on her face, and her eyes were still red. She was shrunk in the loose hospital clothes, looking slender and fragile, as if she was really caught. If you are bullied, you will feel a different kind of unpleasant method in your heart.

On the one hand, he still took the person into his arms and refused to let go. On the other hand, he felt as if he had done something wrong, and said hesitantly: "I'm sorry..."

"Tong Bai."

His apology Before he could say anything, Bai Ling raised her face in his arms and said softly. "I don't think you look weird."

Bai Ling didn't lie, he wanted to say it before, "You are just as white as snow, so pretty."

Tong Bai froze after hearing this. He stared blankly at Bai Ling, "What is snow?"

Bai Ling was a little surprised, "It's just the snow falling in the sky, haven't you seen it before?"

Tong Bai shook his head.

He hasn't seen it. Not only has he never seen Xue, he has never seen someone as beautiful as Bai Ling, and no one has ever said such a thing to him.

Bai Ling seemed to be very tired, so she leaned gently on his shoulder and said, "What a pity."

Tong Bai's pupils trembled. Bai Ling's head was very light, but Tong Bai's skin was inexplicably numb and felt warm.

He was still forcing Bai Ling to hug him before, but now he just took the initiative to be leaned on, and he was dumbfounded for a long time, not knowing what to do.

His Adam's apple rolled, and it took him a long time to ask, "Then do you like snow?"

Bai Ling thought for a while, then nodded, "Yes."

Tong Bai immediately pursed his lips and showed a smile. He lowered his head and raised his eyebrows. Bending, rubbed Bai Ling's hair, her ears were all red.

——"...This mad dog is quite coaxing."

——"Tsk tsk, he looks like an anti-social person, and he still wants his wife to post."

——"But my wife told me that she liked it, my wife must be You love me. qaq"

On the other side, Lu Shi frowned.

He stepped over, hugged Bai Ling's head, and looked at him very anxiously, "Are you okay, what did he do to you?"

Lu Shi looked serious, "You need to wake up. If you lose yourself, I can only stay here forever."

Tong Bo was immediately unhappy, "Let him go."

Bai Ling understood Lu Shi's good intentions, but he had just discussed with Shen Qingyue, since they could not get rid of Tong Bo for the time being, they only can use him. Only Tong Bai can gather all the ghosts in the cafeteria again and give Shen Qingyue time to thoroughly investigate the hospital. This is the best way to find the bad word, and go out quickly.

Because Shen Qingyue deduced that when night fell, the hospital might become even more terrifying, and they didn't have much time.

Bai Ling gently pushed Lu Shi's hand away, turned to Tong Bai, and asked him. "When are you having dinner..."

"Are you hungry? Then eat now."

"I want to eat with everyone." Bai Ling whispered.

His words were not necessarily brilliant, but Tong Bai was now coaxed into confusion by Bai Ling, and he didn't feel anything wrong at all, so he nodded his head in a hurry.

"Okay."

Lu Shi then glanced at Bai Ling, understood something, and seemed relieved.