006. Lightless Land

Shen Qingyue's fingertips became as cold as Shibi.

Is it because she discovered the pattern that she couldn't believe anything anymore?

Seeing that she froze, Bai Ling asked her, "Do you want me to climb up first?"

Seeing that Bai Ling was really trying to turn around, Shen Qingyue's heart suddenly lifted again.

Can that imagined bulge really support Bai Ling's weight?

There's clearly nothing there...

Will Bai Ling fall down?

No, she can't think that way.

Shen Qingyue hid the trembling in her voice and nodded. "Yeah. You can, definitely... I believe you can."

Seeing Bai Ling holding the upper protrusion with her hands, and then turning around and climbing with difficulty, Shen Qingyue was even more nervous than him.

She was afraid that she would kill the child. But she had to let him take risks so that he might survive.

Fortunately, although Bai Ling's arms and legs were shaking, she slowly and successfully fixed herself on the vertical stone wall.

He can really climb up.

Shen Qingyue breathed a sigh of relief, and then continued to guide Bai Ling with words, "Have you found any bad words on the wall?"

Bai Ling groped for a while, and quickly replied, "No."

Shen Qingyue was heartbroken. Shen.

In fact, she had long felt that the appearance of bad words was conditional, not random. Every time she deciphered the rules in the copy, or discovered important information, the bad word appeared nearby.

Now she has confirmed that the shape of the stone wall is formed according to everyone's imagination. If this discovery is enough to keep them out of the dungeon, the bad word should appear.

But the bad word did not appear. Does that mean that her idea has not touched the core of this space at all.

She still thinks things too simply.

Shen Qingyue was silent for a while, then she could only turn to say: "Climb up and see if there is a platform on it?"

Bai Ling paused, "But... shouldn't the top of the pillar be a roof? "

Shen Qingyue increasingly regretted her random inferences before.

Logically speaking, what Bai Ling said was not wrong, but it was very detrimental to them.

There are no bad words on the wall now, everyone believes that there are monsters below, and she can't remove the danger below no matter what she says. Besides, the monsters below may be real.

If there is no way to go up there, they are simply driving themselves to a dead end.

"No. It's very likely that this pillar is connected to a large platform."

Bai Ling didn't question when she heard what she said, but just climbed up harder and harder.

Shen Qingyue clenched her teeth and thought anxiously while watching Bai Ling climb up.

After a while, even if Bai Ling did find the platform, she wouldn't be able to get on it.

Because she couldn't feel the bulge on the stone wall at all.

This is how to do.

At this time, Liu Xiaoruo's sobbing sound rang again. "Save me. Don't leave me!"

Shen Qingyue suddenly thought that if Liu Xiaoruo also believed that there was a way to go up here.

Will this space follow the principle of the minority obeying the majority?

Will the ladder appear out of nowhere?

Shen Qingyue felt that it was impossible, but she had no better way.

"Bai Ling, you continue to climb up. Call me when you touch the platform. I'll go and help Liu Xiaoruo."

Bai Ling pursed her lips, the surroundings were pitch black, he was actually afraid of being alone again, but Shen Qingyue couldn't help even here. He, Liu Xiaoruo was still crying.

Bai Ling still nodded. "Okay..."

Shen Qingyue thought for a while, then put the lighter in Bai Ling's trouser pocket, and then walked to the other side.

Bai Ling leaned against the stone wall alone, listening to Shen Qingyue's departure, and when she gradually lost her voice, she pursed her lips and lowered her head. If he had animal ears, he would probably shrug it off at this time.

Bai Ling had no experience in rock climbing at all, and had consumed so much physical strength before. Although he had been trying hard to pick up the protrusions on the stone wall and wanted to lift his legs and continue to climb up, his legs were shaking uncontrollably, and he had no strength at all.

He couldn't climb up.

But no, if it goes on like this...it will only become weaker and weaker.

Then fall.

Bai Ling took a breath, closed her eyes, and pressed her hands again.

His rubbed red feet arched upwards, his slender ankles trembled slightly, and his toes curled up hard, stepping on the bulge of the stone wall.

He was gritting his teeth and trying to lift his toes, but suddenly he felt his feet being held.

Bai Ling was startled, and stuck to the stone wall more and more nervously.

is it!

The invisible existence was still condescending, scrutinizing him curiously, and holding Bai Ling's feet.

"Don't!" Bai Ling's eyes widened, like a kitten with fried fur, and bluffing fiercely: "Don't touch me again." It will fall.

But the legs under Bai Ling's loose shorts were long and slender. At this time, they had to bend and stick to the stone wall, shaking violently.

The fair feet are small, the feet are on tiptoe, and the round toes are curled up nervously, looking inexplicably beautiful.

It silently observed for a while, completely attracted its attention, and was unwilling to let go, and instead held Bai Ling's foot completely.

"?!" The feeling of being caught on the feet was strange and itchy. Bai Ling's eyes widened and she almost fell off the stone wall.

He hurriedly grasped the stone wall, angry and frightened, and shouted with a trembling voice: "Go away."

It paused for a while, but got closer and closer. If there was a cool touch, it quickly wrapped around Bai Ling's ankle. superior.

Bai Ling suddenly tense her body nervously, but her calf trembled more and more. He was very afraid that it would pull him off the stone wall with a single pull.

But its attention was obviously elsewhere, and the next second, the strange touch went up Bai Ling's ankle all the way to his calf, and pressed it curiously.

Bai Ling's calf was sore, and she couldn't stand. Immediately, he was afraid to kick it, only to lose his balance as soon as he lifted his leg.

"Ah!" Bai Ling gritted her teeth, and could only claw at the stone wall with her hands. The weight fell on her arms, and she barely stabilized herself.

He kept looking for the bump he stepped on with his toes, but he couldn't find it.

In fact, his feet couldn't even feel the stone wall again.

here we go again!

Bai Ling broke out in a cold sweat. His arms were not strong enough to last long.

"Sister Qingyue!"

Bai Lingneng could vaguely hear Shen Qingyue talking to Liu Xiaoruo on the other side. Shen Qingyue persuaded her for a while. However, Liu Xiaoruo was still very frightened and did not dare to move.

Shen Qingyue had no choice but to say to Liu Xiaoruo: "Actually, this section is not so difficult to climb, you can touch down a groove and you can touch it with your hand."

Liu Xiaoruo said, "You guys are gone. For so long, I didn't even mention the grooves."

Bai Ling felt that her hands were shaking violently, her fingertips clinging to the stone wall kept sliding down, and he hurriedly increased the volume. "Sister Qingyue! Liu Xiaoruo?"

But for some reason, they didn't seem to hear his voice.

No, I can't catch it. about to fall!

At this moment, that strange touch came over again, trying to hold Bai Ling up.

Bai Ling cried out in fear, and refused to touch it at all, instead kicked it hard.

At this time, Liu Xiaoruo also shouted: "You lied! Why did you lie to me? You want to kill me?"

Shen Qingyue's heart sank sharply, she wanted to cover her mouth immediately.

It is very likely that she will not be able to go up, and all her efforts are just to save Liu Xiaoruo, but unfortunately she does not believe her.

It's just that, it's okay, after all, it's human nature.

But Bai Ling was still climbing the stone wall at this time. If he heard this and became suspicious, wouldn't he fall directly from the stone wall.

Shen Qingyue thought of this, only to realize that she had never heard Bai Ling's voice.

"Bai Ling?" The

darkness was extremely silent, and no answer came back.

Shen Qingyue's heart immediately lifted. She held her breath, listening nervously.

But there was no sound of things falling to the ground or corpses being eaten.

Liu Xiaoruo was still in shock, "What are you trying to do, are you human? Why did you lie to me together..."

Shen Qingyue ignored Liu Xiaoruo and kept walking towards Bai Ling. When she got to the spot where Bai Ling started climbing, she finally heard a little cry.

"Bai Ling? Where are you?"

Shen Qingyue felt that the faint cry seemed to be coming from below, but she wasn't sure if she had heard it wrong.

"I'm here..." Bai Ling's intermittent voice really came from below. "I fell."

Although Bai Ling cried softly, she sounded intact and was not attacked.

Shen Qingyue asked nervously: "You fell to the ground?"

"No..."

"Do you have a platform there?"

"No." Bai Ling cried even more.

When Bai Ling wanted to kick it, she lost her balance and fell down the stone wall.

Bai Ling thought he was dead, but he fell halfway and was suddenly stuck in the air.

It was as if someone invisible was holding up his thighs and pinning him to the wall. But the problem is, it's obviously not a human being who is holding him.

Bai Ling couldn't hold back her tears at all this time, and cried out of control.

Because his whole body fell into the arms of the ghost.

It has no body temperature, no breathing, no body, just like a mass of air, or the darkness itself. Even though Bai Ling seems to be stuck between it and the stone wall now, Bai Ling still can't feel anything.

Bai Ling didn't know if it would eat him directly, or would soon let him fall and be eaten by other monsters.

But just this strange situation at this time made Bai Ling tremble with fear.

He couldn't stop whimpering softly, and hot tears kept pouring out of his eyes, running down his wet eyelashes, sliding across his cheeks, and dripping down his chin.

But the tears that should have fallen into Bai Ling's collar were suddenly intercepted halfway, suspended in the air, and then completely disappeared into the darkness.

The "ghost" curiously studied Bai Ling's tears, as if he didn't quite understand what it was. But it tasted the taste, and then as if it felt very sweet, it got closer and closer to Bai Ling.

The cold touch suddenly touched Bai Ling's chin, and then followed the traces of his tears, licking his cheeks all the way to the bottom of his eyes.

Bai Ling was stunned at first, then hurriedly closed her eyes, her eyelashes trembling with force.

"Ugh. Don't!"

The touch rubbed against Bai Ling's eyelashes, and then moved repeatedly on his eyelids, gently sucking Bai Ling's eyelashes.

"Bai Ling?" Shen Qingyue asked incredulously, "Are you in mid-air?" "Oh

, there's a ghost..." Bai Ling closed her eyes and couldn't stop crying, that strange touch was still licking his cheeks eyelash. "...Hold me. Uuu...it wants to eat my eyes."

Shen Qingyue was shocked and speechless.

Bai Ling was obviously scared, and always felt that the ghost that haunted him was malicious.

But the "ghost" never hurt him.

On the one hand, this proves that the ghost here, or the ghost that haunts Bai Ling, is an existence outside the rule of imagination.

In other words, the pillar they are backing may be a product of their imagination, but the ghost is real.

But what really shocked Shen Qingyue was not this, but the fact that the real "ghost" in this copy was not aggressive towards Bai Ling!

This kind of thing was unheard of, subverting all Shen Qingyue's cognition of this game. It gave her the feeling that Bai Ling did not buy a lottery ticket but won the jackpot.

But the crisis situation at this time did not allow Shen Qingyue to think too much, she could only forcibly suppress the shock in her heart, and said to Bai Ling: "Bai Ling, the bad words may be on the ghost."

Since it is not enough to explore the rules for changing the wall , then the point of this strange copy space might be all about this "ghost."

"You try to touch him."