004. Lightless Land

The strange feeling of itching and pain in the palm of her hand made Bai Ling almost throw away the lighter.

He tried to tell himself that it was all an illusion, but the ghost still pressed on him, grabbed his wrist, licked his palm carefully, and refused to let go of him.

Bai Ling couldn't break free, she didn't dare to move, and she didn't want to let go of the lighter.

Why does the hallucination want to bully him?

The ghost's tall figure shrouded Bai Ling's body, leaning his head on the stone wall, grabbing Bai Ling's white hands, and bowing his head between licks, he finally saw Bai Ling's expression.

The beautiful little boy looked forward helplessly in the dark, trembling slightly all over his body, looking aggrieved, as if he was about to cry.

The ghost may not even understand the meaning of human expressions, but he still paused for no reason.

Bai Ling felt her wrist loosen, and immediately fumbled angrily, turning on the lighter.

The light reappeared in the darkness.

Bai Ling didn't see the ghost, but saw a little trace on the stone wall. This trace feels like a human's five fingers scratched out, and there is a little blood on the bottom.

Bai Ling was a little scared, but she walked over first, then exchanged the lighter in her hand, put it in the right hand, and showed it to Shen Qingyue.

"Is the dead person here originally...?"

Shen Qingyue quickly saw the bloodstains that she grabbed and pulled out, but she frowned.

"Such a trace seems to have been dragged down."

Bai Ling was also puzzled. "But it's so strange, how did he turn over?"

Bai Ling's eyes met Shen Qingyue's in the air, and she continued: "Indeed, on such a vertical wall, it is impossible to turn over. Come over, it should fall directly. Even if the hand is harder, it should not be able to catch such a trace."

"Yeah, this arc. It's already so difficult to stick to it."

Shen Qingyue glanced at Bai Ling, then thought and said nothing.

Bai Ling swallowed. "So it's not that man who left this trace?"

"I don't know..." Shen Qingyue murmured softly, "I have a new conjecture, but it still needs to be verified."

Before Shen Qingyue finished speaking, in the distance Qi Man suddenly called out again. "What are you waiting for, hurry up! Go forward."

His voice came from a distance, obviously he had reached Liu Xiaoruo's position.

Liu Xiaoruo cried even louder. "I dare not move! " "I will

only die if I don't move!"

"I will fall," her voice grew terrified. "I will definitely fall!"

"If you want to die, don't stand in my way! What if the bad word is behind you

!

" What a joke!"

"I can't move! I'm going to die! Please! Help me! Don't kill me."

Liu Xiaoruo cried piercingly, as if letting her move was really forcing her to die, and she They will be killed in the next second.

Qi Man seemed to want to curse, but Shen Qingyue suddenly said, "Stop arguing, I can go around."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, and looked at her with some worry. "It's too dangerous..."

Shen Qingyue said in a low voice, "It's alright, I'm wearing hiking boots and I'm still physically strong. The distance in this lap is not long."

But Qi Man was not satisfied with this arrangement either. He shouted with confidence: "After the entrance is opened, it will only appear for ten seconds. If you find a bad word on the other side, what will you do if you leave by yourself!"

"If you find it, I won't press it."

After Shen Qingyue said this, she ignored the quarrel on the other side, and just told Bai Ling: "Don't be afraid, we will act separately. You keep going, at least to the place where Qiman was before. I'll go and explore. Liu Xiaoruo's side."

Bai Ling wanted to return the lighter to her. Shen Qingyue glanced at Bai Ling, but said, "Take it. You may find bad words better than me."

Then she started to go in the opposite direction and left against the wall.

Bai Ling was alone again in the darkness, and he couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He has always disliked the feeling of being alone, very much, especially in such darkness, where he can easily feel lonely and afraid.

Bai Ling could only cheer herself up repeatedly, then she bit her head and continued to walk to the left.

Unfortunately, Bai Ling soon felt that something in the darkness was entangled in him.

This time, it gave up Bai Ling's hand holding the lighter, but changed its way, passed through the stone wall without hindrance, and stuck behind him.

It's a pity that his behavior made Bai Ling feel more and more creepy.

People are always particularly insecure about what is behind them, especially its existence itself is extremely oppressive. In the current situation, with just a little push, Bai Ling can be pushed into the abyss of doom.

For a while, Bai Ling could only be as stiff as a kitten pinched by her neck, waiting for her next move.

Soon, Bai Ling felt that there was something behind him that made him feel a chill on his back.

It was as if she was holding Bai Ling in her arms.

The hairs on Bai Ling's neck stood up, and she tried to flee in a panic, but was pinched by her wrist and forced to raise her hand.

It licked him again!

Fingertips feel a little sore and itchy.

Its tall figure stuck behind him, held his wrist, lowered its head and licked his palm carefully, and then squeezed its invisible tongue into his fingers again. It liked this kind of behavior. His curled fingers brought a strange, itchy feeling.

Bai Ling gritted her teeth, pursed her mouth, her cheeks were a little hot, she tried her best to restrain her urge to jump up and run away.

What are you doing?

Why does the ghost keep eating his hand. Did you smell blood? Still sweating...

Bai Ling kept pressing her hand against the wall because she was afraid that she would miss the bad word. Hands and feet were already sore from rubbing. It may have been broken and bleeding.

So it's licking his blood?

Threatening to bite his hand off?

Bai Ling didn't understand at all. But the slight pain in his hand disappeared quickly.

Soon, there was nothing left in the hand.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, thinking it was a bit strange, there was no way the ghost could help him heal the wound.

"Let go of me..." Bai Ling didn't dare to make a big move, she could only turn her wrist anxiously and aggrieved, and said it subconsciously, but she didn't expect to break free.

He was overjoyed, and hurriedly clinged to the stone wall again, trying to grope and walk forward.

Wait, no.

Bai Ling's hand should have been on the stone wall at this time, but since she touched it just now, she couldn't touch the stone wall at all.

Bai Ling tentatively continued to touch inside, but still found nothing.

It's as if the stone walls don't exist anymore.

What was even more frightening was that Bai Ling felt that from the angle of his hand, if the stone wall was still there, his hand would have already been inside the stone wall.

This kind of unreasonable thing made Bai Ling's mind a mess, and she felt inexplicably scared.

It was as if something in his cognition was broken, he couldn't believe it, or maybe it was wrong from the beginning.

But if common sense can't believe it, what can he believe?

No, it must be fake. Bai Ling desperately told herself that Shen Qingyue was right, this ghost must be an illusion.

The stone wall must still be there.

He just needs to keep walking, as long as he encounters that bad word, he will definitely find the entrance of the hotel and get out from here.

Bai Ling bit her lip, and according to the action just now, she focused on groping forward.

He felt him move forward, but he still couldn't feel the stone wall.

It felt so strange.

There was only blackness in front of him, and the surroundings became deadly silent again. Bai Ling's legs were trembling all the time, and her muscles were shaking uncontrollably.

On the one hand, he always felt that he could fall at any moment.

But on the other hand, he wasn't even sure if he was still on the stone wall. Or is it already inside the stone wall?

He had completely lost his sense of where he was.

"Everyone...?" Bai Ling, like a lost cub, began to call out to his companions. "...Sister Qingyue?"

Unfortunately, the darkness did not give him any response.

Bai Ling couldn't hear any of his companions, and he couldn't even hear himself walking.

Everything around seemed to be gone. Only it was still behind Bai Ling, hugging him contentedly, and even gently rubbing Bai Ling's hair.

It's a pity that Bai Ling doesn't want to get along with it.

"Is there no one? You guys talk..." Just when Bai Ling felt that he was about to cry.

It seemed to finally realize Bai Ling's emotions and looked at his face again.

The next second, Bai Ling suddenly heard Liu Xiaoruo screaming again.

Then, it was Shen Qingyue's voice, "Don't be afraid. It's me."

Bai Ling was completely stunned. The touch of the walls came back again, and everything suddenly returned to normal.

"Are there no words?" Qi Man asked eagerly, "Is there no words in this circle?"

Bai Ling was surprised to find that he seemed to have walked up to Qi Man and Liu Xiaoruo at some point.

Their voices were right in front of him.

Shen Qingyue's slightly heavy voice came quickly, "No." "Impossible! You are lying! Then we are not dead, where else can we go? There is

nowhere to go."

When Man collapsed, Bai Ling was still surprised by the sudden change of his location.

He subconsciously turned on the lighter again, and sure enough, he saw another man in front of the fire.

Qi Man, who turned his head, was obviously even more surprised than Bai Ling, "Who!?" He clearly didn't feel anyone beside him just now.

Bai Ling finally saw Qi Man's face. His face was relatively long, his cheekbones were prominent, and he was very thin. Right now there are heavy dark circles under the eyes, obviously not resting well. The whole person's expression has a nervous tension.

Qi Man saw Bai Ling's face in the light, and his expression froze. Obviously did not expect Bai Ling's facial features to be so outstanding.

But soon, his eyes swept past Bai Ling, but fell behind Bai Ling, and then his expression became very frightened.

"No! Don't come here!"