040. Monster Apartment

Bai Ling carefully pushed open the bedroom door and came to the dark living room.

He nodded his toes and walked past the kitchen where he had just died. He couldn't help but feel a little nervous and looked back at the bedroom.

The whole apartment was quiet, and there was no sound of Yin Jiuqi getting up from the bedroom. Bai Ling was relieved and walked to the door step by step.

He swallowed nervously, pressed the tip of his ear, and put his hand on the doorknob. To his surprise, the door was unlocked, and he was easily pulled open a crack.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, bent down, and looked out along the crack of the door, then was startled.

At his door stood a tall figure. It was as if he had been standing there, waiting for him to open the door.

What surprised him even more was that the white dragon he had seen before was standing in the corridor.

Bai Ling was completely stunned.

It was very dark in the corridor, and Bai Long was much taller than Bai Ling. At this moment, he looked down at Bai Ling, making Bai Ling unable to see his expression for a while.

However, the gloomy feeling in Bai Long's eyes quickly subsided, and instead he smiled softly at Bai Ling.

"Are you looking for me?"

Bai Ling hesitated and didn't speak. Whether he is looking for him depends on whether he is Han Ziyu...

"What's wrong?" Bai Long smiled and extended his hand to Bai Ling. "Come here, didn't you recognize me before?"

Is it really Han Ziyu?

Otherwise it shouldn't say so.

Bai Ling was overjoyed, hurried out the door, and walked towards him. He said softly, "I'm so scared."

Bai Long held Bai Ling's hand, lowered his eyes and pinched Bai Ling's soft fingers, "Because I'm not around?"

Bai Ling nodded hesitantly, "Yeah." That's okay

too . Say?

Bai Long twitched the corners of his mouth, took Bai Ling into his arms, and pinched his chin a little bit badly, "You miss me so much."

Bai Ling paused, it didn't seem right.

"Then why call others husbands?" Bai Long lowered his eyes and lowered his head, wanting to kiss Bai Ling.

Bai Ling's pupils widened and she pushed him away.

This is not Han Ziyu at all!

The white dragon paused for a while, then smiled helplessly.

"Why don't you let me kiss you?" The

surrounding scene suddenly changed, and Bai Ling realized that he was still in Yin Jiuqi's living room.

When he looked up, the white dragon in front of him was not a white dragon, but a tall Yin Jiuqi.

Bai Ling's eyes widened in disbelief, frightened by his behavior.

——"???You scared me, you lied to my wife again."

——"Tsk tsk, this operation is a little perverted."

——"Be confident upstairs, he is a pervert!"

"Just now When you say you love me, you want to run away." Yin Jiuqi looked down at Bai Ling and smiled instead. "Sweet little thing."

Bai Ling's face was pale, she bit her lip, but pushed him away and wanted to run out.

Yin Jiuqi's face sank immediately, and he pressed the door down in front of Bai Ling. "Run for what? Don't run!"

Yin Jiuqi's tall body shrouded Bai Ling like a mountain, pressing Bai Ling between himself and the door. Bai Ling's ears were low, and she looked back at him in a panic, "You let me out..."

"Why?"

Yin Jiuqi grabbed Bai Ling firmly as he spoke.

Bai Ling's slender wrist was pinched by Yin Jiuqi, and it felt like it could be broken at any time. He was so scared that he pushed him desperately, "Don't touch me!"

"Are you angry with me?" Yin Jiu raised her eyebrows angrily, and suddenly pulled Bai Ling into her arms, "I'm not angry with you yet!"

"Ah, let it go."

"You think I can't smell it. What's inside your belly is dragon energy. It's still a real dragon."

"Tell me, how did he make your belly bigger." Yin Jiuqi pressed Bai Ling against the wall, dark green eyes full of himself Unconsciously jealous, she gritted her teeth and asked, "Did he make you comfortable?"

Bai Ling opened her eyes in disbelief, her eyelashes trembled, her face blushed, and she kicked him fiercely. "You bastard! Let me go."

"I'm a bastard?" Yin Jiuqi's face sank even more after Bai Ling's obvious rejection. "I he|what a bastard, haven't killed you bastard, or plan to take in your bastard!"

"He can't even look down on anyone, why are you going back to find him! Don't think about him anymore, hear No?"

Yin Jiuqi grabbed Bai Ling's head and showed his fangs to his face, looking fierce as if he wanted to swallow Bai Ling. Bai Ling was so frightened that she pulled out her hand and slapped him hard.

While Yin Jiuqi was stunned, Bai Ling finally escaped from his confinement with red eyes, ran into the kitchen in a panic, picked up a knife, and clasped her hands tremblingly in front of her chest. "You hit me."