049. Devil's Villa

Bai Ling opened her mouth at first, trying to explain to Fu Nanting, but only found that she had become dumb again, so she had to give up.

Fu Nanting didn't say anything, just walked back with Bai Ling in his arms.

Bai Ling couldn't help but look back at Fu Yunian's body. The pale man lay peacefully in the snow, as if the nearly smashed car and murder had never happened.

Bai Ling frowned, wondering what happened just now.

But Fu Nanting lowered his eyes when he saw that Bai Ling kept looking at her brother.

He didn't know whether the alien races were hostile or cooperative.

He only knew that Bai Ling suddenly left him and then came back with Fu Yunian. Although he was in his arms at this time, he kept looking back frequently. It's really hard not to misunderstand this situation.

In fact, Bai Ling stayed here, just waiting for Fu Yunian's resurrection?

He knew that Fu Yunian would come back to life again after a day and a night. It must be because he couldn't wait to see his brother, so he left him at night and braved the wind and snow to find him.

Fu Nanting had mixed feelings in his heart. It seems that the aliens do not have no feelings for them at all, but the person who Bai Ling has feelings for is not him, but Fu Yunian.

Isn't it obvious.

The person Bai Ling originally chose was Fu Yunian. He came to his brother, fell in love with him, and voluntarily married his brother. Fu Yunian's position in his heart must be unusual. He can't compare.

But what was this unwillingness in his heart?

Because, Bai Ling... Didn't he refuse him last night? He thought...

but thinking about it carefully, Bai Ling didn't take the initiative to say that he wanted to get close to him from beginning to end. Everything was absurd because he himself was lost.

It was he who thought that Bai Ling didn't care about Fu Yunian and even wanted to replace her brother.

But the fact is that Bai Ling has always been in love with her brother, and it is he who insists on a third party to intervene.

No matter who it is, it's his fault...

Now Fu Yunian is coming back.

Fu Nanting knew that what he should do is to return Bai Ling to Fu Yunian, and pull back from the precipice before he does anything wrong.

But at this time, his arms around Bai Ling tightened unconsciously, and he didn't want to let go at all.

He lowered his eyes and glanced at Bai Ling, then pulled Bai Ling's face back and pressed it into his arms. "Don't look at it."

Fu Nanting saw Bai Ling looking at him suspiciously, and said, "Leave him alone. I have to hide you."

Fu Nanting did not bring Bai Ling back to his room, but put In a cabin next to the villa.

There are a lot of sundries used to tidy up the garden. Yesterday, it had been used as a key suspect for the hiding of aliens. It was thoroughly searched by everyone, and now it is safe again.

Fu Nanting went to the innermost part, removed some bulky items, ripped open the planks of the floor, and opened a secret door.

Bai Ling was surprised to find that there was a hidden underground room under the big villa.

Fu Nanting carried Bai Ling down and put it on a mattress, and then did not rush to leave, but knelt beside her and looked at Bai Ling.

Fu Nanting gave Bai Ling the coat. At this time, he was only wearing a sweater, which made him more and more broad-shouldered and long-legged.

His face was still a little pale from the cold, maybe because he hadn't slept, there was a faint shadow under his eyes. However, the whole person still looks handsome and handsome. At this time, she looked at Bai Ling with deep eyes.

Bai Ling just looked at him, and suddenly remembered the kiss with him last night, her face was inexplicably hot, and she lowered her head again.

When Shang Yan wanted to kiss him before, Bai Ling only felt disgusted. But why didn't he feel disgusted when he kissed Fu Nanting?

Could it be that he also had a good impression of Fu Nanting? But Fu Nanting is just the boss in the dungeon. Thinking of this, Bai Ling felt a little overwhelmed.

Fu Nanting looked at Bai Ling's little face that was cold and red. She was wearing his clothes and shrunk into a small ball on the mattress. She stared at his face for a while, then looked away. The color is getting darker.

He approached Bai Ling, almost pressed him on top of him, reached out to touch his face, and said hoarsely, "Do my brother and I look alike?"

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, then looked at Fu Nanting again, and asked again. I recalled what Fu Yunian looked like. When he said that, it was indeed quite similar.

Bai Ling nodded.

"That's why you kissed me?" Fu Nanting frowned slightly, his voice was a little heavy, but his body was getting closer, full of aggression and possessiveness, completely pressing on Bai Ling, "Yesterday you were too, thinking about it. Him?"

Huh? This is how to come to the conclusion.

Bai Ling's eyes widened, and just as she was about to shake her head, Fu Nanting lowered her head and kissed him again.

——"Wow! It smells like vinegar."

——"Brother will come back to life after a while!"

——"The head of this stinky man is going to fall off."

——"Wuwuwu only The wife is still stupid!"

——"Quickly, stir up the wife! Forced love forced love qvq."

Bai Ling was suddenly pressed by Fu Nanting on the mattress and kissed, and she wanted to push him away, but she was soon in Fu Nanting's place. Nan Ting tasted a little blood in his mouth.

The sweetness of the blood aroused Bai Ling's greed, weakened his ability to think, made him slowly narrow his eyes, gave up resistance, stretched out his slender arms, and took the initiative to wrap Fu Nanting's neck, making him more and more perplexed. The man pressed into the soft down jacket, closed his eyes and kissed him.

While kissing Bai Ling, Fu Nanting put his hand into Bai Ling's white shirt and pressed it on the heart-shaped tattoo on Bai Ling's abdomen.

The beautiful texture had already lighted up slightly when Bai Ling was drinking blood, but now it was held down by Fu Nanting, and it became even more vivid, as if the petals had opened.

The unfamiliar feeling made Bai Ling tremble all over, and her eyes widened slightly in surprise.

Suddenly looking at Fu Nanting with deep eyes, Bai Ling's cheeks and ears were immediately flushed with a rouge-like red glow, and she wanted to dodge in a panic, but was quickly held down by the man again.

Bai Ling, whose tattoo was touched, was like a cat whose hair was smoothed, her whole body softened, she could only close her eyes, and made a comfortable nasal sound, her eyelashes were moist and endured the man's increasingly passionate kiss.

——"Blocked?? Help."

——"Nothing happened!? What code did you call!!"

——"If I am guilty, please the law to punish me! Not because I can't see the wife thurse Drop!"

- "Ahhhhhhhhh, if I buy Nightmare, can I see my wife getting fired?"

At this time, there were clamorous voices coming from outside.

The others in the villa were also up.

Fu Nanting frowned and looked outside, and had to let go of Bai Ling.

Bai Ling was lying on the down jacket, her face was still red, she was breathing in small mouths, her hair was messed up.

Fu Nanting reluctantly touched Bai Ling's hair and told him not to go out, just wait for him here. But he himself had to close the door of the basement and leave first.

Bai Ling stayed for a while before reacting. Fu Nanting told him to hide all the time, and then took him out of here?

No, no, even if he has a good impression of Fu Nanting, this is a copy world.

It's already the second day of entering the dungeon. His exploration of this dungeon has hardly progressed, and he has been hiding. If he doesn't do something, if he really leaves the villa, won't he be able to escape from this dungeon world? leave?

Bai Ling frowned, realizing more and more that he used to rely too much on his teammates, how could he forget to look for bad words when his teammates weren't there now.

Bai Ling hurriedly stood up, walked around the small room, and tried to open the door that came in, but the door was blocked.

But after a careful search, Bai Ling actually found another door in the wall of this underground room. After prying open, it was found that there was indeed a secret passage extending in all directions under the villa.

Bai Ling walked into the door and stood in this dark passage. She always felt that the front was very dangerous, and she was a little scared.