012. Nightmare Hotel + Giant Ranch

very scary.

Bai Ling shrank into a ball uneasy in the dream, frowned, and then woke up.

He opened his eyes with difficulty, but his vision was blurred.

There seemed to be a man standing in front of his bed.

But Bai Ling's mind was still confused, and she didn't know who this person was.

The man didn't speak either, just walked slowly to the bedside, bent down, first gently touched Bai Ling's hair with his fingertips, then stroked it down with his palm, and touched Bai Ling's head. Bai

Ling has always liked company, so she closed her eyes obediently, and said in a daze, "Mom...?" Bai Ling frowned slightly, it seemed that the person who could pick him up was not her mother, but Bai Ling was not afraid, she still huddled in his arms quietly, and even rubbed his forehead to find a comfortable position , continued to close his eyes in his arms. 

The figure hugged Bai Ling, left the room, and entered the dark corridor. His pace has been steady, and the arms holding Bai Ling are also very strong. Bai Ling didn't know why, but her mind was still very confused. 

He could only feel that the man was stumbling, as if he had reached the stairwell, and then he kept taking him up, up many, many stairs. In the end, the surroundings became a little cold, and the cool wind blew on Bai Ling's face, making him a little awake.

  He opened his eyes with difficulty, looked up suspiciously, but suddenly found that it was not a person holding him, but a dark shadow that could not be seen clearly.

  This black figure has a pair of red and blue eyes with different pupils, and is looking at him from top to bottom. is it! Bai Ling's pupils shrank violently, and her attitude towards him changed immediately. 

Not only did she struggle frantically, but she also gave him a shove, finally got down from his arms, and continued to step back.

Black Shadow was stunned for a moment, as if he was afraid of scaring a small wild cat, he slightly bent his tall figure and reached out to him.

But Bai Ling just backed away in fear. "No, don't come here!"

At this time, the wind was stronger, Bai Ling suddenly felt that her feet were empty, and when she looked back, she realized that the surrounding walls had disappeared at some point.

He had stepped on the edge of the tall building and was about to fall from it.

Bai Ling exclaimed, but at this time, he had already continued to lean back according to his inertia, and he couldn't stop at all.

Just when Bai Ling felt that he was about to fall, he suddenly opened his eyes and woke up from the bed.

He is still in the room.

Bai Ling broke out in a cold sweat and looked around in shock. Did you just dream?

But just now he couldn't tell whether it was a dream or real, how did he know whether the shadow would appear in his room again.

Bai Ling's hands clenched the quilt tightly, feeling very flustered.

He didn't want to sleep anymore, and ran into the living room with bare feet.

Everyone was sleeping at this time, and the whole house was dark.

Bai Ling was so frightened, he quickly passed through the darkness and ran to Shen Qingyue's door, but he remembered that his sister was a girl. You can't go into a room of the opposite sex.

Bai Ling had to run to the door of the other room. "Han Ziyu. Han Ziyu...!"

Bai Ling raised her hand and knocked on the door twice, when the door in front of her was suddenly opened. "What's wrong?"

Han Ziyu had a bath towel around her body, her hair was still dripping with water, and she looked a little flustered when she opened the door. The tall and sturdy body was tensed, and it was hidden in front of Bai Ling, as if ready to attack at any time, "What's wrong with you?"

Bai Ling: "I had a nightmare."

Han Ziyu: "..."

The Bai Ling in front of her was still intact, nothing happened, but her cheeks were a little red when she slept, and the bathrobe she was wearing was rubbed off, revealing a little white collarbone and shoulders.

Han Ziyu thought that she was afraid that he was in danger, and ran out in a hurry. Her ears turned red again, and she said angrily, "You have a nightmare and tell me why.

" He said, "I'm afraid. If you're afraid, I will definitely comfort you."

Han Ziyu glanced at Bai Ling's shoulder and said irritably, "Put your clothes on."

"I told you, I just dreamed I saw a shadow." Bai Ling said, the more scared he became, "He's the same as the shadow in the copy."

Han Ziyu gripped her bath towel uncomfortably, her ears turning even redder. "I have to take a shower."

"Then I almost fell off the roof. It felt too real. I felt that if I did fall, I would definitely die."

Han Ziyu paused and looked at Bai Ling at a glance.

The beautiful boy was immersed in his memories, his face turned pale. "Then I'll talk to Sister Qingyue tomorrow..."

Han Ziyu pursed her lips.

They are all men, Bai Ling just wants to talk to herself, can't he be normal? What a panic!

Han Ziyu felt that he was too strange, he cleared his throat and looked away, "Okay, I know what's going on with you."

"Here, everyone will dream of what he fears the most. If you If you don't place the copy, your time will be reset to zero." Han Ziyu pointed to Bai Ling's wrist, "You will die according to the method prompted by the dream."

Bai Ling was stunned, "So do you also dream?"

Han Ziyu He got into the bathroom again, "It will be when the remaining time is low."

"Then what are you dreaming about?"

Han Ziyu was silent for a while inside, but still said: "I would dream of a man with twisted limbs following me all the time. He has been peeling his own skin, tearing his own flesh, and even eagerly pulling his intestines out of his stomach, It's like that's what makes him extra excited and happy."

"The less I have left on my wrist, the closer he gets to me, and I can clearly hear him scratching at his own flesh. As he pushes his stomach After hollowing out, he will always look at me greedily."

"I know that when the time on my wrist is cleared, he will come over and peel my stomach."

Han Ziyu said here, finally Get dressed and come out of the bathroom.

Bai Ling already hugged herself in fear, shrinking into a ball on the ground, he raised his pale face, "Why does it peel its own skin?"

Bai Ling's eyelashes were long and her eyes were black and moist. There is always a natural dependence in the eyes that look at people, and it is easy for people to have the illusion of affection.

When she saw Bai Ling for the first time, Bai Ling looked at him like that. Han Ziyu didn't fall asleep all night as if he had lost his soul.

As a result, the next day, his best brother told him that he wanted to chase Bai Ling.

Which Bai Ling?

The one from the second class of the lower grade. You saw it yesterday too.

I invited him out to play games yesterday, and I held his hand, hehe.

Han Ziyu swears that he has never seen his brother smile so flatly. After beating the other party for no reason, he distanced himself from his brother, and never inquired about Bai Ling's news.

After a long time, he realized that Bai Ling didn't actually like his brother.

Bai Ling naturally didn't like him either.

There are too many people around Bai Ling, and Bai Ling is equally good to everyone.

But no matter how long you chase behind him, how deep you are, or how fast your heart beats, you must never confess to him.

Otherwise, Bai Ling will take a step back in confusion and say, but I'm a boy, and then start avoiding you.

But he actually knew that it wasn't Bai Ling's fault either.

It's just that they are all big idiots who can imagine Bai Ling and smile.

Han Ziyu frowned, squatted down, and gently pinched Bai Ling's soft fingertips.

Now he also knew what it was like to hold hands with Bai Ling.

Bai Ling's hand is very soft, and if she is grasped, she will take the initiative to grab his fingers. Makes his fingertips numb.

"Because it's addictive, I know what I'm doing is stupid, but I still can't stop."

Bai Ling was even more puzzled, "Huh?"

No, what was he talking about.

"It's nothing, it's just my previous copy." Han Ziyu let go of Bai Ling's hand, stood up, messed up her hair, and said, "Okay, it's just a nightmare. You are safe until the time resets. Go back to sleep."

Bai Ling lowered her head. "But I'm so scared."

"There's nothing to be afraid of."

Finally, Han Ziyu passed through the living room and sent Bai Ling back to his room, watching Bai Ling shrink into the bed.

Bai Ling covered her face with a quilt, only showing a pair of eyes, barely feeling safe, and said to Han Ziyu. "...Thank you."

Han Ziyu paused before closing the door. "Yeah." I

woke up the next morning. All three have added friends through the system, so that they can communicate without speaking in the dungeon.

Although Shen Qingyue's injury was not serious, the movement of her right arm was still not very flexible. She was worried that it would affect her in the dungeon, and decided to take another day off.

The final decision is that Han Ziyu will take Bai Ling's next copy first.

Han Ziyu stood up after breakfast.

"Let's go."

Bai Ling held the chopsticks and dawdled, pretending not to hear him.

"If you don't go, then I'll go by myself."

Bai Ling pursed her lips, "I'll go." The

newly bought shoes were a bit too big, Han Ziyu saw that Bai Ling just stepped in casually, frowned suddenly and stopped him took him. "Tie the shoelaces tighter."

"Huh?"

Seeing that Bai Ling didn't respond, Han Ziyu squatted down and tugged on her shoelaces, carefully tightening Bai Ling's shoelaces. "If your shoes fall off at a critical moment, you have nowhere to cry."

Bai Ling looked at him blankly.

Although Han Ziyu's performance was just like going out for a walk, she wasn't nervous at all. But in fact, everyone is nervous, no matter how many times they escape from death, they can never really care.

Shen Qingyue also patted Bai Ling's shoulder comfortingly.

"Don't be afraid, you have to believe in yourself."

"Although it's important to try your best to live, but remember, your purpose is not to run away blindly, but to explore and find bad words."

Although Shen Qingyue's tone was calm, she still He walked over and gave Bai Ling and Han Ziyu a precious hug. "We will definitely meet again."

At this time, Narcissus was sitting at the front desk of the hall. On the screen in front of him was Bai Ling's file.

What should have been a photo was repeatedly playing the scene of Bai Ling raising her head and tears dripping from her mole. The boy's eyelashes kept shaking, but every time it was the same amazing.

Narcissus kept frowning, looking at Bai Ling's face, then looked in the mirror again, and tutted irritably.

At this time, he received a message from the system that Bai Ling was preparing to form a team to enter the dungeon.

System: [Player Bai Ling and player Han Ziyu have been matched to a C-level dungeon, do you want to confirm? 】

Narcissus put down the mirror with a snap, "I thought about it for a long time yesterday, and suddenly felt that I am missing an ornament."

He knocked on the empty front desk.

system:【? ]

"I think the head of the player named Bai Ling is pretty good. It's pretty and high-end."

System: [...]

[Searching... The players Bai Ling and Han Ziyu have been matched to a level A dungeon, Are you sure? 】

Narcissus showed a smile. "That's right."

He still didn't believe it, that beautiful little trash can turn a bad luck into a fortune again.

Narcissus opened the drawer, took out a lot of gems, and gestured in her hand, "When the time comes, you must hurry up and collect Bai Ling's body, don't break it. I want to buy some more lace and make him into a doll. You see, these can be used to make a necklace. Wouldn't it look good on Bai Ling's neck?"

System: [...]

--

[Welcome to the dungeon world of Nightmare Hotel: Giant Ranch. 】

The voice of Narcissus chuckled, and said indifferently: 【I hope everyone can pass the customs smoothly, find the entrance again, and return to the hotel. 】

Bai Ling frowned and opened her eyes. He was still in the hotel room the last second, but now, the space he is in has undergone earth-shaking changes.

It was still very dark in front of him, but it was no longer the kind of darkness where he could not see his fingers, but as if he was in a dimly lit room.

Bai Ling shrank back a little uneasily, but felt that there was another person behind her.

He was startled and wanted to get up, but was immediately pulled into his arms again from the back.

[Shh, don't move. 】

Only then did Bai Ling realize that the person behind her was Han Ziyu, and suddenly became quiet.

At this moment, both of them were lying on the ground, like animals, locked in a small iron cage.

And the proportions of the surrounding things don't seem to be right.