Chapter 20: First Date

Mackenzie's P.O.V

Saturday came faster than I expected it to, you wouldn't think I would be nervous but I am. Ryan called me that night talking about our date, saying that the restaurant we're going to is kinda fancy. So I have to dress up a little. I should have just stayed the night in my car because I went shopping everyday for the perfect outfit. Which was hard as hell to find, yet I know it's going to be worth it.

When he asked me on the date I was excited. However, I don't know how things are going to work out. Us wanting to be together is all great, yet sometimes our personalities don't mix. Maybe that just has to do with us not knowing each other that well, we moved too fast. One moment I was blushing over him flirting with me, then the next thing I know I'm fucking bent over his knees calling him daddy. That had NEVER happened before, it's like he has something over me. I can't even sit next to him when we were talking yesterday, I just wanted to jump on him.

Friday night, right after school, I washed my hair and rolled it. I'm crossing my fingers that it turns out right. Ryan told me he would pick me up at 8:30, and now it's 6:30. I decided I would get ready earlier incase my hair didn't turn out right.

I took a shower and lotioned up, paying extra attention to my arms, legs, and shoulders. I didn't want to look ashy while in my dress. I put on my underwear, I knew nothing would happen but I still wore sexy black lace boxer briefs with a matching black bra. Next I slipped on the dress, it was a show stopping off the shoulder bodycon. I slid my chunky gold bracelet on my wrist, placed my gold chain on, then my gold studs.

Finally I was ready to do my makeup and pulled out my makeup box, finding everything I needed. I made sure the makeup was natural, and just showed I had a little something on.

Finishing up my face with eyeliner and mascara, I placed lip gloss on with a pink undertone. After making sure my makeup was good, I slowly untwisted the rollers. I found that most of the curls were defined, yet others weren't. Quickly walking to my bed, I checked my phone, it was 8:00 and my hair wasn't ready. I rushed back into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror trying to figure something out.

Huffing, I grabbed one curl and pulled it apart and stretched it. It clicked and I knew how I was going to do my hair. I continued to separate the curls with my fingers, then brushed some of the curls out. Creating lots of volume. Working on my hair for a few minutes I finally got it to look right. I walked back into my room, filling my clutch with lip gloss, money, and my keys. I knew we were going on a date but you never know if you have to end up paying for yourself. I picked up my shoes and phone then walked downstairs to wait for him. Right as I went to check the clock, Ryan called.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm on my way."

"Ok, I'm ready."

"Ok, see you in a sec..bye."

"Bye." I said before hanging up.

I slipped my heels on and turned the kitchen light on, I didn't want to come home to the house dark. As I went to sit down, there was a knock at the door. I checked over myself then opened the door slightly.

"Hey, it's me."

"Hey, I'll come out. I'm going to set my alarm first."

"Ok." Ryan said as he walked back towards the truck.

I closed the door in a rush, set the alarm, and ran out of the house. I walked down the concrete stairs carefully trying my best not to fall. When I reached the path, I straighten myself up and walked toward Ryan. He was waiting by the passengers door holding it open for me. It was kind of dark in front of my house, so I couldn't see how he was dressed, but I'm sure he looked sexy.