Chapter 23: Strike

Since Monday Ryan won't stop trying to kiss me. I haven't even gave him a chance to kiss me again, not because I don't want people to know we're dating. Which he thinks, but it's because I know the next time we kiss, I'm going to attack him. Like I really held myself back Monday but this Saturday, I don't know what's going to happen. Just being alone with him makes life difficult.

It was 2:00 and I was putting the last few touches on my look. My two mini buns were perfectly round while the rest of my hair was falling down my back. I slipped on my 'Vans' platform sneakers and tied them tightly. I dressed kinda casual this time, only because he told me we were going to do something fun. So, I dressed as comfortable as I could while still trying to be cute and sexy. Before going downstairs I checked myself in the mirror and pulled my dress down. I didn't realize the dress was that short when I bought it, yet putting it on...I really saw how short it was. It also doesn't help that I have big legs with a butt, making it seem even shorter. To be safe I wore black shorts under it, which made the dress look more like a long shirt, but it was still cute overall.

Grabbing everything I needed I walked downstairs, set the alarm, locked the door, and waited outside on the porch for Ryan. Checking my phone, it was 2:18, meaning I had some time to waste. I pulled out my mirror and looked over my makeup, then applied more lip gloss. Checking my phone again, it was 2:20, I wanted to call him but I waited patiently. After a few more minutes Ryan called.

"Hey, I'm on my way."

"Ok, I'm ready."

"Ok bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I can't wait to start this date, I wanna have some fun.

Exactly at 2:30, Ryan rolled up and parked in front of my house. I stood from the porch and tried getting to the door before he could.

"Why you racing me to the door?" Ryan asked while holding the door open.

"I'm ready to start this date." He closed the door behind me, then walked to the drivers side.

"You missed me?"

"Nah, not really." Ryan went to pull off but looked over at me. He looked down and stared at my legs.

"Now, what the fuck do you have on?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are you wearing? You're not coming out like that."

"Like what?"

"Wearing that short ass dress."

"I have on shorts." I said, lifting my dress slightly and pulling at my shorts.

"Nah man, if you wanna hang out in the house and wear that, then that's cool. We can order some food and have a good time."

"I'm wearing what I want to wear Ryan."

"Ok...now when someone says something to you and I clapback, don't get mad."

"I won't." I said putting on my seatbelt and sitting back.

•Ten Minutes Later•

"Aside from you trying to be a hoochie out in these streets, you look cute and I like your hair."

"Nobody is trying to be a hoochie, you're being extra AGAIN, and thank you." Ryan rolled his eyes at me.

I didn't know where we were going but I could tell we were riding downtown.

"Where are we going?"

"Bowling."

"Oh, I haven't bowled in a while."