Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

I woke up Sunday morning with my head pounding, I knew it was from the alcohol. Twerking takes a lot of work and because of all that twerking last night, I could feel the tightness in my lower back. Rolling onto my stomach, I immediately stripped myself of my underwear and bra. Grabbing my phone I noticed I had a few missed calls from a random number. Going into the bathroom, I ran myself a bath and threw a colorful bath bomb into the water. When the water was finished and ready for me, I sat down in the tub and relaxed. Picking up my phone, I called the number back.

"Hello?" The girl answered sassily.

"Yeah, someone called from this number. I'm not sure who this is." I heard some scuffling with the phone, then someone spoke.

"This Mackenzie?"

"Ugh...yeah it is, who is this?"

"Bitch this Lauren." I was caught off guard and quickly jumped in defense mode.

"Ok nah, you can take a deep breath Lauren, because you soundin a lil aggressive."

"Bitch I can talk how I wanna talk." I couldn't help but chuckle at her stupid ass.

"Obviously you like to talk like a morherfuckin rat. Why the fuck you callin my phone bitch?"

"Because hoe, you feel like you can do whatever you want, forcing Ryan to not talk to me."

Was this bitch serious? Calling me over some niggga, like who does that ratchet shit? Like I said before I'm not fighting over no dude, so she can go back to her cage.

"First of all motherfucka, I didn't force shit, if he doesn't want to talk to your bitch ass then that's on him."

"No bitch, but you actin some type of way because I fucked your nigga."

"Bitch, I don't give a fuck if you fucked him, sucked his dick, or cleaned his motherfucking ass with your tongue, don't come for me bitch."

"Bitch I can come for whomever I feel hoe, so check yourself."

"See trick, unlike you I don't fight over niggas, if he wanted your ass he would have choose to speak to you. But he don't want no dirty hoe, so bitch be gone."

Without waiting for her response, I hung up, I don't have time to fight over some dude. I couldn't believe this bitch was actually trying to check me, so I need Ryan to put this bitch in her place. Dialing Ryan's number, I waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ryan, I need you to come over." I said quickly washing myself and getting out of the bath, wrapping a towel around myself.

"Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, I'll be there in a second then."

"Kay." We hung up and I hurriedly got dressed.

•Fifteen Minutes Later•

Ryan knocked on the door, and waited. Opening the door for him, I turned and went back into the house. I heard him lock the door and walk into the house. I sat in the den and waited for him, once he realized I was sitting in the den he walked in slowly and sat down.

"So what's up?" He asked, watching me.

"I woke up this morning and someone called my phone like ten times, so when I got in the bath, I called the number back. It was Lauren."

"What did she say?" He asked, sighing.

"She said I forced you to stop talking to her, fuckin attackin me and shit. I'm like what the fuck are you talking about, this bitch callin me out my name and shit."