Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks

•This is Mackenzie's outfit/look for the day.
•When you see the words "Trap Queen", play the song.

Mackenzie's POV

Ryan called Saturday morning asking if he could come over, of course I said no. I feel sometimes he takes my kindness for a weakness, I care about him I do. But I don't care if you love me or I love you, I will not be looking stupid out in these streets. You will not be having lunch with ya ex-girlfriend, thinking I'm not going to say anything. I listen to his stories, I say sorry if I do something out of order, but he continues to think he will mess with me. If he thinks I'm going to fight Lauren or any other bitch over him, he got this shit twisted, I don't fight over guys...they fight over me.

I told Ryan we could meet at a nearby café, at 6:30. It's not that I didn't want Ryan at my house, it's that I didn't want him getting the wrong idea about things. Climbing out of my car and locking the doors, I swiftly made my way to the door. I wore a fitted ribbed dress that stopped below the knees. I didn't get all dressed up for Ryan, I got dressed up to show Ryan that I could easily get someone else with the snap of the fingers without a problem. I don't need him, and I'm perfectly fine being by myself, or finding someone else to take his place. Walking into the café, I saw Ryan sitting in the corner, drinking his coffee. Without missing a beat, my six inch heels clicked the tile of the floor as I made my way over to him. Noticing me he went to stand, yet, I quickly sat down not giving him a chance.

"Uhh...hey." He said, in a low tone.

"Hey." I replied, looking at him blankly.

"You look really nice today..."

"Thanks." I tried my best but still responded dryly.

"You want anything to drink? I can buy you something."

"Nope, not thirsty. Did you need to tell me something?"

"Yeah....I wanted to tell you that I want to be with you. I broke off everything with Lauren, I'm not talking to her anymore." I nodded my head looking at him.

"Well....ok." I went to stand and leave.

"You want me to go back to the house with you?" He asked.

"Nope, I'm going out with Ejay. We're going to the hookah bar, some of his friends are going to be there." I stood from the chair, and looked down at him.

"Oh......any guys going to be there?"

"I'm about to go." Again I went to leave, yet he continued talking.

"You want me to call you later or something?"

"Nah, I'll call you when I'm ready." With that I left.

I didn't have anything further to say to him, I gave him a chance to say what he wanted. You would think I would feel slightly bad about him trying to talk to me, and me walking out but I don't. My mother has always told me to keep a guy on his toes, with Ryan I was too predictable. Since he thinks I'm going to always be waiting for him, or sitting in that damn house then he has another thing coming.
____________________________

After leaving Ryan, I made the 15-20 minutes drive to Ejay's house. With all this drama with Ryan and Ejay's boyfriend, we both decided we needed some fun. Parking my car in front of his house, I got out, locked the doors, then called him.

"You here?"

"Yeah." I hung up quickly when I heard the front door opening.

"Damn bitch, you lookin sexy as fuck. What made you straighten you hair?" He asked, running his fingers through it.