Chapter 32: Help Me!

Mackenzie's POV

Since Tuesday's incident Ryan and I have made up. We've been talking more and being more open with each other. Everything has really changed completely, the only problem is that I feel bad. I feel bad for not believing him, cursing him, and kicking him out of my house naked. I've told him I was sorry and he's said it was ok, but I don't feel like it is. Just like him, I'm a work in progress and I'm trying hard to show him I'm completely committed.

 I want to give him a surprising romantic night. I know what I want to do but I don't know how to put it together. With Chris, he wasn't into this type of stuff he just wanted to go straight to sex. Yet, with Ryan it's different. He likes taking me out to dinner, watching movies, and stuff like that. I did a lot for Chris, cooked and cleaned, and stuff no teenager should do for a boyfriend, and he still cheated on me.

Getting someone that could help me is going to be extremely difficult. Pulling out my phone, I rolled through my contacts, and no one came to mind. Thinking even harder, I thought of Ejay. He would willingly help me, and he even said he wanted to Monday. Dialing his number I waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" He called out through the phone.

"Hey, Ejay."

"Oh! Hey, I got a new phone and was literally putting my contacts in."

"Oh....are you busy?"

"Uh..no, not really. Why?"

"Well, I wanted to know if you could help me plan something?" I'm not a prude or anything, I'm just super inexperienced.

"Yes! Of course I will help you, it's that sex thing isn't?"

"Ha...yes, it's the sex thing and some other stuff..." I shook my head just thinking about how much of an asshole I was.

"Some other stuff...don't feel forced. Like just because he's sexy doesn't mean jump at the opportunity to ride his dick."

"I'm not doing it because of that, I really really really wanna have sex with him....can you just come over so we can talk about it."

"Yes, I'm coming right now."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

I don't want him to think I wanna have sex with Ryan because of Ryan. The whole time Ryan hasn't ever forced me to do anything I didn't want to do. I want to have sex with him but I want to do it at the right time, and whenever that is, I'll be ready.

Waiting for Ejay to come over, I got ready and went upstairs to get my laptop. Along with the laptop, I grabbed a notepad and pen, I want everything to go perfectly. Going back downstairs I put a frozen pizza in the oven, and opened a family size bag of chips pouring them into a bowl.

•20 Minutes Later•

Taking the pizza out of the oven and cutting it up, I sat in the living room waiting for him. I could hear a car pulling into my driveway, I was hoping it wasn't Ryan so I could plan this thing for him without any detractions. Standing up and looking out the window, I saw Ejay walking towards the front door.

"Hey babe!" He yelled jogged up on the front porch stairs.

"Hey!" I yelled back.

As he walked into the house Ejay wrapped his muscular arms around me, picking me up, and kissing my cheeks repeatedly.

"I missed you so much!"

"Eww! Get off me!" I screamed pushing him away.

I pushed Ejay into the house fully, closing and locking the door behind him. I watched as he sat in one of the living-room chairs, and popped a chip in his mouth.