Chapter 34: Pajama Party

Saturday morning I woke up feeling butterflies, like extreme butterflies eating my insides. I couldn't believe I was actually going to lose my virginity. As nervous as I was, I wanted to call Ejay and talk to him so he would tell me to shut the fuck up and stop crying. Yet, I couldn't, after what happened Friday he won't talk to me. I'm really worried about him but what can I do? He won't answer any calls, texts, and I damn sure don't know where he lives. Thinking about Ejay and Ryan at the same time is wrecking my brain, just too much going on with the BOTH of them.

To get Ryan over here I knew wouldn't have been very hard. Getting him to stay the night wouldn't be hard either, but this time, I wanted him to have extra cloths. I didn't want him walking around half naked so someone else could see his caramel goodness. I'm extremely nervous and excited for tonight, it's ridiculous. What makes its better is that he literally has no idea what's going to happen tonight.

***********************
Since Ryan had football practice today, that gave me some extra time to get ready. I was on my way to pick up the food for tonight but before I could make it out of the door, my phone rang. Checking the caller ID, I realized it was Ejay, at which I hurriedly answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ken."

"So what's up? I tried calling you and stuff."

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to call and give you some tips."

"Ok...then I'm listening with open ears."

"What will take it to the edge, is you spitting on it."

I didn't say anything at first but thought hard about what he meant, maybe I'm just totally having a blond moment but it's not clicking.

"So.....spit on him. You think he'll like me spitting on him? I mean, I've saw that in porn before but it was like bdsm and I don't know about that."

He didn't say anything but laughed over dramatically.

"You know....I really do love how clueless you are sometimes. Don't go spitting on him and think that's going to turn him on. I'm talking about spitting on his penis while you're sucking it."

"Ohhhhh! Ok, I can do that. And you said keep it sloppy right?"

"Yes, sloppy and wet. Wait, did you eat the pineapples I told you to?"

We don't know if it work but people say before your boyfriend or whomever eats you out, you should eat pineapples and that'll make you taste sweet. We heard this so many times, I'm not sure if it works but I'm definitely going to test it on Ryan

"Yeah, after you left I literally ate pineapples for dinner and I had it for breakfast so..this shit has to work."

"Over doing it much, but yeah. Make sure the pussy hair is in control."

"I'm not stupid Ejay, I cut my hair like Thursday."

"I'm just going down the checklist."

"Thanks for caring."

"What are you doing now? You know you have to pick up the streak, you had a hard time putting on the bra by yourself and I had to help you so...take time out to do that, and remember to put that glitter lotion on."

"Damn Ejay! I feel like a pornstar or something."

"No matter what he says....don't let him pull out the camera and if he does..make sure it's on your phone, everybody don't need to be seeing your kitty kat."

"Ok Ejay! My gosh!"

"Ha..well that's all I called for."

"That was a lot."