<|Part 2|>

After they chose their room, they rested on their couch in living room. They heavily sighed because of tired. Taehyung takes out his phone but there's no bar or line.

"Damn it! Here's no service on my phone. How can I contact someone? There's also had no tv. This house is so boring." Taehyung grumbled.

"That means we need to bring our partner here and enjoying ourselves." Jimin with excited face.

"Jimin, can you please throw your dirty mind away for a second?" Jungkook with straight face.

"Okay2"

"How about we make a party?" Taehyung gives an idea.

"That's great. This house is big. We can bring everyone here." Jimin said.

"But who wants to arrange for food and drink? Who's going to clean up after party?" Jungkook asking because he always thought about what happened soon.

"We can clean up together. Don't worry." Taehyung said.

After hearing what Taehyung said, it makes Jungkook feel better because if Jimin said that, it getting worse. Jimin is too lazy to clean up the mess.

_______________

*Party Time*

There are around 10-15 people at the party. Jungkook is son of rich man so he bought a lot of pizzas for guests and alcohol.

Three of them bringing their own partner to the party. Jimin bringing Mina, Jungkook bringing Tzuyu, and Taehyung bringing Sana.

"Attention everyone! Today is our day! We live like there's no tomorrow! Have funnnn!" Jimin shouts and everyone is cheering.

Jimin drinking beer while holding Mina with him. Jungkook and Taehyung are just laughing at Jimin's behavior.

 Jungkook and Taehyung are just laughing at Jimin's behavior

They're all vibing to the music until the party ends