<|Part 11|>

Jennie needs to swapping her seat with Taehyung so she can seat beside Rosé and kiss her for dare.

After Taehyung moved to beside Jungkook, Jennie getting close to Rosé. Rosé is little nervous because she never kiss a girl before this neither a boy.

"Okay, Rosé. Don't worry this is just a dare." Jennie smiled at her.

Rosé gave fake smile and pretended all of these are just a normal.

Jennie started her move to kiss Rosé's lips. A few seconds, Jennie asks permission using lips to make Rosé open her mouth. When Rosé opened her mouth slightly, Jennie smashes Rosé's tongue.

They kissed like a romantic kiss from a couple date. Lisa is excited while clapping her hands. It's getting interesting.

While they're kissing, it makes Jimin's mouth wide open and says "My member is awake. I want to make threesome."

Lisa tapped Jimin's shoulder and shook her head because she knows what is Jimin thinking.

After they done kissing, both of them slowly distanced themselves. Jennie said "Wow, you're so good. It's a cute kisser."

Rosé doesn't say anything. She just smiling.

"I thought we can see any longer kissing but nahh." Jimin said.

Jennie and Taehyung swapped their seat again.

"It's my turn." Jennie spinning the bottle and the bottle stopped at Jimin.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" Jennie asked.

Jimin with his confidence answered "Dare."

"I dare you to naked right now." Jennie smirked.

"What?! For real?!" Jimin feels ashamed.

"Yeah, Jimin. You always naked infront of me. You wasn't be shamed for that." Taehyung teasing him.

"But what if someone will uncomfortable seeing me being naked. Come on." Jimin begged.

"Okay then you need to take off your shirt and pant. Just leaving with underwear." Jennie said.

"Okay, okay. I'll do it." Jimin started getting up to takeoff his shirt and pant.

"Are you happy?" Jimin showing his six packs to Jennie.

Lisa chuckled and took a picture of Jimin.

"Hey, Lisa. Delete that please." Jimin begged.

"I just save it for the future." Lisa giggled.

"Hey!" Jimin screamed.

Lisa chuckled again and said "If you mad at me, I'll post on social media."

"Okay. Please don't post it. Can I wear my shirt back?" Jimin asked Jennie. Jennie nodded.

After Jimin wore his shirt and pants, he picked the bottle "My turn." Jimin started to spinning the bottle.

"I hope this bottle stops at Jungkook because I want to ask him." Jimin continued saying that.

But it stopped to Taehyung.

"This bottle refused to stop at Jungkook. So, Taehyung. Truth or dare?" Jimin quickly asked.

"Truth." Simple answered from Taehyung.

"Do you love Rosé?" Jimin asked without hesitation.

Rosé started feeling uncomfortable. There's a lot of questions he can asked why this question?