<|Part 26|>

Jungkook only sitting on his couch in his room while thinking why Rosé became like that. Did he doing something wrong to her?

Suddenly his sister, Jennie coming to Jungkook.

"Jennie? Why are you coming here?" Jungkook felt weird

"I'm the one should ask you first. Why are you sitting on the couch while you can sit on your bed?" She asked.

He doesn't want to answer that question. He still thinking what's Rosé hiding from him. Then, Jennie sits on Jungkook's lap. He was shocked.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you wanna to try your big sister?"

"What?"

Jungkook was confused with her sister's behavior. Jennie showing her boobs to Jungkook to make him crazy over her. But it doesn't work.

"Not now, Jennie." Jungkook pushed her sister aside.

Then, he looked at his sister, Jennie has an old face and screams.
.
.
.
.
He woke up from his dream. He glad that it was a dream. He knows that 'something' trying to use his sister to screw him. Then, he saw Rosé crying. He quickly went to her, holds her hands and asked "Please, tell me why are you crying?"

____________________

Jennie and Jimin both going downstairs to living room. They saw Taehyung sat alone on the couch in living room.

"Why are you here alone?" Jimin asked.

"I can't sleep." Short Taehyung's answer.

"Then, where is Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"She wanted to be alone and stay in another room." Taehyung replied.

"I see. We're also same. Can't sleep. This house getting creepy and haunted. We need to think how to get out of here." Jimin explained.

_____________________

Suddenly, Jungkook running from upstairs to find Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's collar and punched him. He fell down to the floor. A little blood on his lip after getting into a fist bump from Jungkook. Jimin holding Jungkook's body to stop him from punching Taehyung.

"How could you did that to your best friend?!" Jungkook continued.

Jennie is beside Rosé trying to asked her what happened but Rosé didn't answer it. She is only crying.

"Jungkook, what is wrong with you?" Jennie asked.

"You need to tell us, Jungkook!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook.

"He raped Rosé when I was with Jimin to find something at bushes yesterday." Jungkook explained.

Both Jennie and Jimin gasped. They didn't expected that would be happened.

"Since when that she became a complainer?" Taehyung wiped the blood on his lip.

"If here is no one stopping me, I will kill you! You're monster! What if Lisa knows about this?!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung.

"Please don't tell her." Taehyung begged.

"You bet that we don't tell her but you did a wrong thing!" Jungkook rising his voice amd wanted to punch him again.

"Please stop it! This is what they want. They wanted us to fighting each other. I'm afraid that we will kill each other soon." Jennie said.

"She's right. You all make it even worse." Jimin agreed.