<|Part 4|>

"Why you asked us? You find by yourself" Jungkook felt annoying.

"Both of you didn't want to swap our partner last night so I want to play a game. Three of us bring someone who still virgin and swap. I'll give both of you $400. What do you say?" Jimin explained.

"I don't know who is still virgin and mostly my friends are lost their virginity." Jungkook still remembers who is still virgin.

"What about your big sister?" Jimin suggested.

Jungkook stared at Jimin. He knows what Jimin's thinking.

"No. No. I don't want to bring my sister here especially for you. A big no." Jungkook disagreed.

"Come on, man. You can take a girl from Taehyung. Right, Tae?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung is daydreaming since Jimin talked to Jungkook. In his mind only had Rosé because Rosé is the only his friend that still virgin. He doesn't want to involve Rosé to this game.

"Tae?!" Jimin shouting makes Tae snapped out to reality.

"Um.. I don't know if I have a friend who still virgin." Taehyung is little shaking.

"Guys, $400 is not cheap. So I give you a week to find someone who still virgin or else you'll never get $400." Jimin being serious just because of his obsession with sex.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung are being silent.

_______________

*The next day*

Jimin coming to his work as a dancer. When he wants to enter the dance room, someone stops him.

"Mina?" Jimin was shocked.

"Why are you shocking? We both work as a dancer here. Am I make you scared?" Mina saying while rising her one eyebrow.

"No. Just you're working over there not here." Jimin is stammering.

"I just want to say something to you." Mina said.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Can I come to your house tonight? We can make it like yesterday." Mina rubbed Jimin's chest.

"Um.. I think I can't tonight because I have something to do." Jimin scratched his head.

"Do you bring another girl to your house tonight?"

"No. Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to show me gamer place tonight so I can't with you tonight. I promise to them for tonight. I'm sorry." Jimin explained and hope that she understand him.

Mina stares at Jimin for long time and Jimin is scared that Mina wouldn't let him go.

"Okay." Mina left.

Jimin heavily sighed and entered to dance room.

The TrapOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara