<|Part 28|>

❗️ Attention ❗️

Before y'all hate me or dislike this story, let me give you a little spoiler.

The spoiler: no one survived.

It's okay if you want to stop reading because you already know the ending but you'll know who's behind all of these at the end of this story. If you wanted to know, keep reading. 😇

________________________

Warning ❗️ this episode will mention kill and blood. Maybe a little awful.

Everyone shocked and wanted to stop Lisa. She's in danger.

"Lisa... put down that glass bottle." Taehyung trying to persuade her.

"I- I can't." Lisa said.

"Lisa, you're safe with us. There must be another way to get out of here." Jimin gave advice to her because both of them are co-dance.

"There's no way to get home. We gonna die here." After Lisa says that, suddenly Lisa poked the broken glass bottle on her neck.

"No!" Taehyung screams and runs to Lisa.

The rest all got big gasps while closing their mouth. Lisa fell down but Taehyung managed to catch her.

While Lisa fell down, the baby that Lisa held earlier became baby's skull (💀) dropped down and rolled over to Jennie's feet. Jennie screamed like she saw a ghost.

She automatically hugged Jimin who is also shocked that Lisa held the skull not a baby. All of them including Rosé and Jungkook running to Taehyung and Lisa. They're all feeling sorry for Taehyung.

"Don't go, Lisa. Don't go." Taehyung crying.

"I... I..." Lisa can't complete her words because of that glass bottle poked her neck.

"Don't say anything. You will live with me." Taehyung can't stop crying.

"I.. I love... you..." Lisa still wanted to say that.

"If you love me, don't leave me!" Taehyung begging her.

"Taehyung..." That's the last word that Lisa said and then she's gone.

Taehyung crying more louder than before. They all being sad even though they're still new friends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Sorry for short chapter.