<|Part 7|>

Author POV

Jungkook trying to eat ramen at dining table. Taehyung quickly gets Jungkook and says "Please don't bring your big sister here."

Jungkook trying to feeding his ramen but stopped because of Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook only stares at Taehyung.

"Jimin said if you're not bringing your sister, we're not going to swap our partner." Taehyung being honest.

"So, you don't want to give your partner to me?" Jungkook saying while rising his eyebrow.

"No. It's not like that." Suddenly Taehyung being silence.

"Look, just don't bring your sister here. Jimin is so desperate to get your sister." Taehyung continued.

"I'm trying to asking my sister. If she wants to join us, I can't help you." Jungkook said without hesitation.

_______________

Jungkook his family house and wanted to go to kitchen but his sister, Jennie going downstairs to see who's coming home.

"Jungkook?" Jennie wanted to confirm.

"Noona." Jungkook smiled.

"Why are you coming here? What happened to your rental house with your friends?"

"Nothing. I just missing you." Jungkook just kidding.

"Jungkook, I know you. There's must be something you want. Tell me."

"Um... My friends wanted to bring virgin girls to that house. You dated a lot of guys so probably you lost your, right?" Jungkook is afraid to asking his sister like this.

Jennie stares at Jungkook for 2 minutes before speaking.

"To be honest, I've dated so many guys but I'd never having sex with them." Jennie continued.

"If you say so, are you wanted to go there? Because if you go there, they'll swap the virgin girls." Jungkook explained so that his sister can thinking twice about that.

"Okay, I agree." Simple answer from Jennie.

"For real? You'll get Jimin."

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's pervert. I don't want you to go to him."

"You're so protective. It's okay I can handle it. By the way, when I need to go there?"

"This weekend."