<|Part 19|>

[Still at living room]

After Lisa drank warm water, she putted her head on Taehyung's lap then sleep. Taehyung adjusted blanket to covering Lisa's body which is getting colder.

Rosé who is infront of them only watching them while she didn't realise that Jungkook stares at her. Suddenly, Jungkook makes something unexpected.

He getting closer to Rosé and starts kissing Rosé's lips infront of people surrounding them. Rosé was shocked and tried to back off but Jungkook holding her both hands.

She can't avoid him because he's too strong so she let Jungkook kissed her. Taehyung is still take care of Lisa but he saw Jungkook kissing Rosé. He only gives glance to them.

"Jungkook, please control your passion. We have a bad situation right now." Jennie said to her brother.

Jungkook stopped kissing Rosé while he wiped saliva on his chin. He made unsatisfied faces.

"I think there's something wrong here. I got screwed twice." Jimin said.

"Tomorrow is the last day we had our short 'vacation' so let's get out of here. What do you think?" Jennie gave suggestion.

"That's a great idea. I don't want to rent here anymore." Jimin said.

"You need to find that lady who gave you this house." Jungkook said.

"Right. Our phones don't have signal or bar to call her. I'll tell her later after we get out of here." Jimin continued.

"Let's get to sleep and rest now." Jennie gets up and walking with Jimin to their room.

"Let's go." Jungkook holding Rosé's hand to his room.

A few minutes later, Taehyung carried Lisa with bridal style to his room.

_______________

[Jimin's room]

"Should we sleep?" Jimin smirked.

"Seriously? You still thinking about this while we having a bad situation?" Jennie giggled with Jimin's behavior.

"We did it to forget what just happened. It's like you drinking alcohol to forget all your problems in life." Jimin explained.

Jimin's words make Jennie laugh because he had a point though. Jimin also joined laughing with her.

"It's all make sense now. You can start." Jennie teased him.

Jimin starts with the kiss on her lips. He slowly going on the top of her while kissing. She let him doing whatever he wants.

While they're kissing, suddenly Jennie saw a woman with white hair and dirty face behind Jimin.

"Arghhhhh!" Jennie screamed and grabbed pillow to close her eyes.

That creepy face terrified her and made her didn't want open her eyes. Jimin clueless looking at his back but there's nothing.

"Why? What happened? Tell me what you saw." Jimin trying to calm her down.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jennie almost cried.

"You don't want to do it with me?" Jimin asked.

"No. No. I don't want to." Jennie wanted to sleep.

She even doesn't want to look at Jimin. How stressful and frustrating Jimin had that night. Jimin had to control himself and not to make her mad. Then, they're sleeping.

___________________

[Jungkook's room]

"Is there something distracting you?" Jungkook's question that makes Rosé snapping out to reality.

"Umm... Nothing." Rosé's simple answered.

"I know you always keep secret. But not from me." Jungkook rises his one eyebrow.

"Um, I just wondered what happened to Lisa. Do you remember when I was first time coming here, there was something at the bushes. I don't think Lisa is lied to us." Rosé long explanation.

"You're right." Jungkook remembers what Rosé told him.

"You kissed me infront of them. What's your excuse?" She really hates that kind of behavior.

"I saw you can't stopped looking at Taehyung." He said without hesitation.

"What? How do you know that I was looking at him?" Rosé felt weird.

"I have sharp vision so I know where's your eyes look at. That's why I kissed you."

"So, you're saying you were jealous?" Rosé smiled.

"Shouldn't I? You kissed me back. That kiss was different from our first kiss. Is that really your first kiss?" Jungkook still wondering.

Rosé smirks and says "Your sister was my first kiss."

"Well now you'll get her little brother kiss too." Jungkook smashes his lips to hers.

They did it and enjoyed themselves with their second night.