<|Part 5|>

When Jimin gets home, Jimin is little shocked because he saw Jungkook is like in a big trouble.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Since last night, Tzuyu didn't stop calling me. I've never picking up. I don't like this type of girl." Jungkook replies.

"Damn it! I thought only Mina disturbed me but Tzuyu also disturbing you." Jimin is angry.

"You too?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, how about Taehyung?" After Jimin asked, suddenly Taehyung coming home.

"Tae, is Sana disturbing you?" Jimin quickly asked.

"No. She's fine. Why?" Taehyung asked back.

"Only two of us?" Jimin looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook is just shook his head.

"If they're still disturbing you, you need to find a new partner like you wanted a virgin girl." Taehyung suggested.

"Yea, you're right." Jimin sigh.

_______________

*The next day*

Jimin POV

I walking to my work place still thinking who is virgin girl that I need to bring for my friend. I thought it's easy to find but it's damn hard. I'm going to dance stage to watch a dance performance practice.

 I'm going to dance stage to watch a dance performance practice

I saw someone performing pole dance. It's like I know her but I can't remember. Oh, I got it. She is Lisa. I remember her always at studio practicing dance.

As I remember, she rejected a lot of men before. I wonder if she still virgin or not. I think I need to talk with her.

*Time skip*

After I saw Lisa going down from the stage, I'm chasing her quickly. I have to hurry.

"Hey, you're Lisa right?" I'm asking her.

"Yeah I am." I saw her wipe her neck with handkerchief. Her neck sweating from dancing earlier.

"Um.. sorry for disturb you but I just want to have a chat with you." I said without hesitation.

"Okay we can chat after work." She smiles.

I just nodded and waited until our work is done. I'm waiting her outside our work building. Then, she came to me.

"Okay, what are we going to talk about?" She asked.

"I'm sorry if I asked you something that make you uncomfortable. Are you still virgin?" I asked like there's no tomorrow. It's too rushed

"What? Why are you asking me that?"

"Um... look I'm really really sorry about that. The reason I asked because you rejected a lot of men before this so I wonder if you did it or never."

"Let's be honest. Yeah, I'm still virgin because no one is my type. Maybe I will stay virgin until I found someone who really interested." She continued.

"That's good." I said desperately.

She frowned looking at me and said "what do you mean?"

"Listen, I've a friend that you can meet. Maybe he's your type. I can bring you to my house and meet him." I said with confidence.

"Okay. When?"