<|Part 9|>

Taehyung POV

I'm still study but I've part time job at café. I'm on my way to my part time job place. Then, someone called me from behind. A girl voice. I turned around and she is Sana.

I saw her smiling while walking to me calmly. I'm smiling back and when she stopped infront of me, she asked "Are you going to work?"

"Yeah. Why?" I replied.

"Nothing. I just wanted to give you something." She said while offering me with basket.

"What is it?" I can't stop smiling.

"Here. Cookies. Try it." She picks one cookie 🍪 and feed me.

"Aum.. it's delicious. Who made this?" I saying while I'm still chewing cookie in my mouth.

"Me." She smiled softly.

"For real?" I still can't believe.

She giggles and says "No. my grandma made it. There's a lot cookies that my granma made. That's why I wanted to give you these cookies. Take it." She offering another basket with full of cookies. I don't know if I could eahem all.

"That's a lot. Thanks."

"You don't have too. You can share it with your housemates."

"Thanks again."

Then, I'm continued walking and leave her. I'm lucky enough that she never bothered me like Jimin and Taehyung's partner.

________________

After working, I'm going home I saw Jimin and Jungkook playing game.

"Hey, do you want some cookies?" I asked them.

"Where?" Both of them can't wait to eat.

"Here." I gave cookies to them.

They ate them all like they never eaten the whole life. Not even leave a single bit. Then, I saw them continue playing the game.

"Don't forget about this weekend." Jimin's words make me thinking what would happen if I bring Rosé here?