<|Part 27|>

They all sitting on the couch in living room. Jimin sat with Jennie, Jungkook sat with Rosé and Taehyung sitting alone on another couch.

"So, is this what the notes in that letter means? The fighting was between you two." Jimin pointed at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I think this house is watching us the whole time. It knows that what's going on between us. I just hope we don't kill each other." Jennie said and then she touched her head thinking about what will they do next.

Jimin is already sitting infront of Jungkook just staring at him looking mad.

"Jungkook, I know what Taehyung did to Rosé is wrong. But you need to calm down." Jimin slowly talk.

"I can't control myself. Start from now, everywhere I go, Rosé should go with me. Nothing can separate us." Jungkook starts to holding Rosé's hand.

"Don't you ever let go of my hands." Jungkook whispers to Rosé. Rosé nodded.

"Okay. Okay. It's up to you now." After Jimin saying that, he looked at Taehyung.

"You're not trying to find Lisa? You really have to leave her alone with this bad situation? Something might happen to her." Jimin talks to Taehyung.

After Jimin finishes his words, suddenly the sound of breaking glass was heard. Everyone looked at each other and rushed towards upstairs.

After they arrived at one plain room, they saw Lisa stands while carrying a baby on her left hand and she holding a broken glass bottle on her right hand.

-To be a continued...-