<|Part 21|>

Lisa wakes up looking at her side. There's no Taehyung. She's being weak and needs him.

"Taehyung? Where are you?" Lisa called him but no one answered.

Suddenly, he came with warm water bringing to her. She smiles to him and sit while leaning on head of the bed.

"I bring this for you to feel better." Taehyung says softly.

"You're so sweet." Lisa drink that warm water.

Meanwhile, someone knocking their door. Taehyung opened the door and saw both Jungkook and Jimin.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Lisa's phone." Jimin gave her phone to Tae.

"Thanks."

"Is Lisa feeling better? Because we need to get out of here as soon as possible." Jungkook doesn't want to waste their time.

"Give us time to get ready." Taehyung slammed the door.

Both Jungkook and Jimin were feeling weird about Taehyung.

"Do you have a beef with him?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"No." Jungkook shook his head.

"Let's packing our things."

____________________

Jungkook has entered his room to wakes Rosé up. He pulled blanket but there's no Rosé there.

"Rosé?" He trying to find her.

But she came out from the bathroom and already wearing her clothes. It makes him happy to see her. He came close to her and realised that she's sobbing like she just finished crying.

"What happened to you? Why are you crying?" Jungkook touched both Rosé's cheeks.

She shook her head saying "Nothing..."

"You know you can't hide a secret from me."

"Don't leave me. I woke up you were not beside me. I thought I lost you." She had to lie and started to crying.

Rosé's excuse making him speechless. He never thought that Rosé would be pampered like this. Then, he smiled.

"I won't leave you." He wiped her tears and hugged her.

But she continued crying over his chest. She's afraid that Taehyung will doing it again. She only trusted Jungkook. Jungkook kissed her head.

"Let's packing our thing together and get out of here."

_____________________

When Jungkook and Rosé get out from their room, Jungkook saw his sister is like not enough sleep.

"You're good?" Jungkook asked his sister.

Jennie only nodded. Meanwhile, Rosé saw Taehyung and Lisa came out from their room. Rosé is quickly hiding behind Jungkook while holding his hand tightly because she's being phobia when she looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook realised Rosé's behavior but he kept that what was she said earlier.

"All done. Let's go." They're all walking out from that house.

They going to their car to put their bags.

"Jungkook, you want to bring your sister?" Jimin asked.

"We're going to the same house so why not."

"Okay."

"Taehyung, you can bring Rosé home?" Jungkook asking Taehyung. He nodded.

Rosé didn't move and said "You said you won't leave me."

"Yeah, but he's your best friend. You're not trusting him?"

"Please, I didn't ask for anything. I want to be with you." She doesn't know how to begging him to stay with her.

Jungkook nodded and said "It's okay, Tae. You can bring Lisa home. Jimin, you bring my sister to my house not another place."

Jimin nodded. After they're all in their cars, they drove away from that house.

A few minutes, Jimin's car stopped at infront of that house again. Jimin and Jennie felt weird.

"I thought you'll bring me home. Why are you come back here?" Jennie asked.

"I think I used the right way to get of here. But I don't know how we can get here back." Jimin explained.

Then, Jungkook and Taehyung's cars stopped behind Jimin's car. They all get out from their car.

"You guys didn't get out from here?" Jimin asked.

"I was about to asked the same question." Taehyung said.

"What exactly happened here?" Jennie curious.

"We don't know yet. It's like this house didn't want us to leave it." Jungkook interrupted.

"WHAT?!" All of them saying that at the same time.