<|Part 12|>

"No. I don't love her." Taehyung responded.

"She's your best friend but you didn't like her?" Jimin asked again.

"I like her but as a friend. Not more than that." Taehyung answered.

Rosé doesn't feeling well so she says "Um... I think I want to take some air the outside. Excuse me." Rosé stands up, picks up cup of soju and left them all.

After they're all surprised with Rosé behavior, Jungkook also stands up and left them. Followed hér. Taehyung only stares at them.

"So, the game is over?" Jimin asked.

Jennie shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't know.

_______________

Rosé at the outside stands alone while looking at the sky. She doesn't realise someone is behind her.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook makes Rosé shocked.

"Yeah, just want to be alone." Rosé answered.

"I mean you and Taehyung. You left us after Jimin asked that question like you had a fight with him."

"No. I felt uncomfortable with that question but not fighting with Taehyung."

"Okay. Did Taehyung tell you about swapping game for tonight?" Jungkook asked for confirmation from Rosé.

"What? I didn't know that." Rosé wanted to asked Jungkook more but she heard there's something in the bush.

Rosé quickly looked at the bush and asked Jungkook "did you heard that?"

"What is it? I didn't hear anything." Jungkook still confused.

After Jungkook said that, there's weird sound from the bush again. Jungkook walked slowly to sneak into the bush. Rosé followed him from behind.

Jungkook slowly touched little tree and quickly pulled down to see who's behind the shrub. But there's nothing behind it. It makes them scared.

Suddenly Jennie and Jimin called them.

"Jungkook? What are you doing there? Come inside." Jennie said.

"If you want to have sex, that's totally terrible place." Jimin shouted to both of them.

"Why are you saying that?" Jennie patted Jimin's shoulder. Jimin doesn't say anything.

________________

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Lisa are still in living room. Taehyung stares at Lisa and Lisa gives a short glance to him.

"Did you know that you're so sexy when you dance with poles?" Taehyung started the conversation.

"Yeah I know. Did you watch my dancing?" Lisa drink soju.

"Yeah, Jimin showed to me your video." Taehyung replied.

"I thought only Jimin is pervert. But also you." Lisa smirked.

"I just praise you nothing like Jimin." Taehyung also drinks it. Lisa is chuckling.

________________

Both Jungkook and Rosé coming to the house. They pretended that was nothing happened.
When they back in living room with all of them, Jimin wanted to announce something.

"Guys, how about we turn on the music using speaker and enjoying with soju?" Jimin said.

"Let's go." Taehyung responded.